- Redditor wants to know if he’s the a**hole for ghosting pregnant partner Thursday 8:19 PM
- How to go live on TikTok Thursday 8:08 PM
- Joey Salads suggests Democrats carried out Santa Clarita mass shooting Thursday 7:31 PM
- How influencers use TikTok to make money and launch careers Thursday 7:18 PM
- How to stream Argentina vs. Brazil live Thursday 6:51 PM
- How to watch Disney+ on a smart TV Thursday 6:28 PM
- Miss Fame calls out Justin Bieber for low music video appearance pay offer Thursday 6:19 PM
- Trump Jr. ranked No. 1 on best-seller list—after the GOP gave away copies of his book Thursday 5:45 PM
- How to get Disney+ bundle if you already subscribe to Hulu and/or ESPN+ Thursday 5:19 PM
- Mo’Nique suing Netflix for race and gender discrimination Thursday 5:09 PM
- Students outraged that professors accused of sexual misconduct are still teaching Thursday 5:00 PM
- TikTok users jokingly wear big hats to sneak snacks into movie theaters Thursday 3:59 PM
- Why today’s new facially recognition bill is being called ‘woefully’ inadequate Thursday 3:15 PM
- Facebook has given more user data to the government than ever before Thursday 2:57 PM
- How to sign up for Disney Plus Thursday 2:55 PM
It may be 11:30am on the East Coast, but it’s never to early to be horny—not when the fate of the free world is at stake.
This weekend, the 2020 Democratic contenders were at the Iowa State Fair, a quadrennial tradition that indicates the presidential election is really upon us.
At the Iowa State Fair, Democratic hopefuls have been mingling with local folk, playing coy about President Donald Trump’s ties to white supremacy, and eating deep-fried food on a stick. Here’s New York Mayor Bill de Blasio partaking in the festivities.
The mayor gets his first food of the day: an original corn dog. “This is health food,” he says. I’m told he plans to eat a lot today. pic.twitter.com/rH4fWCGX9O— Kim Norvell (@KimNorvellDMR) August 11, 2019
Is this presidential?
Perhaps a more pertinent and pressing question: Is this hot?
Give it a try as a GIF first before you make up your mind.
You decide. But one thing is for certain. That look he is rocking is a straight rip-off of another candidate’s attempt at sexual energy: Beto O’Rourke during his Vanity Fair photoshoot.
i love de blasio going to a stylist holding the beto vanity fair and saying give me that look pic.twitter.com/2X41okXew1— David Covucci (@DavidCovucci) August 12, 2019
Bill de Blasio. An old, poor man’s Beto.
Maybe that’s not a bad thing?
- Bill de Blasio, Elizabeth Warren call for abolishing private insurance
- Why every 2020 Democrat is canceled
- No one believes Bill de Blasio’s son sent him these debate prep texts
- Bill de Blasio’s presidential announcement is already a disaster
Got five minutes? We’d love to hear from you. Help shape our journalism and be entered to win an Amazon gift card by filling out our 2019 reader survey.
David Covucci is the Layer 8 editor at the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the web. His work has appeared in Vice, the Huffington Post, Jezebel, Gothamist, and other publications. He is particularly interested in hearing any tips you have. Reach out at [email protected]