- Is that Rosa Parks in random Twitter user’s baby photo? Tuesday 8:24 PM
- Syracuse students say white supremacist manifesto was AirDropped to them Tuesday 7:44 PM
- Florida woman gets prison time for throwing slushie at Matt Gaetz Tuesday 6:28 PM
- Marie Kondo’s online store slammed for selling clutter-worthy products Tuesday 5:34 PM
- People are rallying against toxic masculinity on International Men’s Day Tuesday 4:42 PM
- Reddit wants to stop its pro-Trump forum from outing the alleged whistleblower Tuesday 3:38 PM
- White woman calls cops on man who said he was visiting aunt with his kids Tuesday 3:12 PM
- ‘The Stranded’ is a flawed yet addictive blend of ‘Degrassi’ and ‘Lost’ Tuesday 2:45 PM
- The ‘gonna tell my kids’ meme is revisionist history at its most absurd Tuesday 2:24 PM
- Redditor asks former burglars to give home security tips Tuesday 2:18 PM
- Facebook-Breitbart partnership under fire in wake of new Stephen Miller emails Tuesday 2:00 PM
- John Krasinski under fire after praising the CIA Tuesday 1:46 PM
- Conservatives melt down after Chick-fil-A says it will stop donating to anti-LGBTQ orgs Tuesday 1:33 PM
- ‘Honey Boy’ is an experimental look at channeling trauma Tuesday 1:28 PM
- Disney+ now allows users to resume and restart content Tuesday 11:42 AM
Lots of things will be debated on the Democratic side in the run-up to 2020 campaign against President Donald Trump: healthcare, the economy, immigration, and who should be the party’s national messenger for these issues.
But those things will not be debated today. No, today only one thing will be debated, and that is how Beto O’Rourke’s ability to make you cum stacks up to some 2020 also-rans. Because in the wake of his impressive showing against Ted Cruz, O’Rourke chatter for 2020 has built up online. And it culminated today, with this tweet.
I've BEEN saying this! pic.twitter.com/mWdgqOcUnb— Will🧙♂️Menaker (@willmenaker) November 12, 2018
(Ojeda is Richard Ojeda, a Democrat in West Virginia who announced today he would run for president. Avenatti is Michael Avenatti, best known as Stormy Daniels’ attorney. And O’Rourke is, as you can read, “like the guy who is all sweet and nerdy but holds you down and makes you cum until your calves cramp.”)
(He’s also been highly critical of the militarization of immigration law enforcement, but has stopped short of joining the “Abolish ICE” movement.)
That stance, which was flittering through the internet this afternoon, blew up when Will and Grace star Debra Messing co-signed the notion that Beto orgasms consist of a bit of dom-sub play and muscle spasms.
It almost immediately became known as the Beto Sex Tweet.
RIP Stan Lee, a brilliant man who fucked up by dying on Beto sex tweet day.— Nathaniel Friedman (@freedarko) November 12, 2018
found the Hot Beto Who Fucks tweet mere moments before that woman locked her account, what a THRILL— Tyler Coates (@tylercoates) November 12, 2018
after seeing that tweet about Beto I must reluctantly announce I’m joining no nut november— Brandy Jensen (@BrandyLJensen) November 12, 2018
There are only two types of people on Twitter now: those who have seen the Beto tweet and lived to tell the tale and those fortunate enough to have no idea what I'm talking about— Tonya Riley (@TonyaJoRiley) November 12, 2018
me after reading the beto tweet pic.twitter.com/VnPz712PDS— jordan (@JordanUhl) November 12, 2018
In response to the attention, the woman who made the Beto Sex Tweet locked her Twitter account less than 24 hours after it was posted.
In case you’re curious, here is a list of other 2020 Democratic contenders, not sorted by orgasm-inducing abilities.
David Covucci is the Layer 8 editor at the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the web. His work has appeared in Vice, the Huffington Post, Jezebel, Gothamist, and other publications. He is particularly interested in hearing any tips you have. Reach out at [email protected]