- How to stream Jaguars vs. Bengals in Week 7 12 Months Ago
- How to stream Texans vs. Colts in Week 7 Today 3:00 AM
- Man dragged for recording, posting video of neighbor being ‘killed’ instead of helping Saturday 4:14 PM
- How to stream Saints vs. Bears in Week 7 Saturday 3:25 PM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Ravens in Week 7 Saturday 3:25 PM
- Are TikTok teens throwing up gang signs in their videos? Saturday 2:45 PM
- Anti-impeachment protesters believe ‘deep state’ tried to sabotage rally Saturday 12:51 PM
- How to stream 49ers vs. Redskins in Week 7 Saturday 12:00 PM
- How to stream Cardinals vs. Giants in Week 7 Saturday 12:00 PM
- How to stream Packers vs. Raiders in Week 7 Saturday 12:00 PM
- How to stream Vikings vs. Lions in Week 7 Saturday 12:00 PM
- How to stream Rams vs. Falcons in Week 7 Saturday 12:00 PM
- Billie Eilish fans think they figured out who stole her ring Saturday 11:32 AM
- ‘Give me candy’: Hailey Bieber mocked for defense of celebrating Halloween as a Christian Saturday 10:28 AM
- Aaron Paul predicted Jesse Pinkman’s fate on Reddit years ago Saturday 8:53 AM
“I want to thank this amazing campaign of people, not a dime from a single PAC, all people all the time in every single part of Texas,” O’Rourke said during his speech in El Paso. “All of you showing the country how you do this. I’m so fucking proud of you guys.”
O’Rourke’s campaign raised millions of dollars and won the internet’s heart in a series of viral moments, but Cruz still pulled ahead in one of the most closely watched midterm elections. With 86 percent of the precincts reporting Tuesday night, Cruz had won 51 percent of votes while O’Rourke had only 48 percent.
Though many on Twitter were disheartened after O’Rourke’s loss, his unexpected use of the F-bomb on national television lifted their spirits just the slightest.
Well I did enjoy Beto saying "fucking" on national television.— Rebecca Traister (@rtraister) November 7, 2018
We’re fucking proud of you too, Beto.— Jon Favreau (@jonfavs) November 7, 2018
Beto saying he’s fucking proud of us makes me fucking proud of us. #Beto2020— Achingly Polite (@AchinglyPolite) November 7, 2018
Beto just said Fucking. We are married now. pic.twitter.com/2H3DX54zhN— Celina (@celina_curry) November 7, 2018
beto 😭 he said "I'M SO FUCKING PROUD OF YOU GUYS" at the end of his speech 😭 pic.twitter.com/x3KpJ1M4mf— マルコス (@theradmexican) November 7, 2018
It’s unclear what O’Rourke plans to do next, but lots of people think it would be fucking cool if he ran for president.
Me calling Beto to make sure he runs for president pic.twitter.com/yu1utxhZcK— Namjoon_MONO (@onlyforBTS1234) November 7, 2018
Kris Seavers is the IRL editor for the Daily Dot. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.