- Black couple says they were accused of stealing during marriage proposal Tuesday 6:57 PM
- How to live stream Robert Mueller’s testimony Tuesday 6:00 PM
- ‘MAGA Bomber’ believed that antifa was trying to murder Papa John’s employees Tuesday 5:23 PM
- Forever 21 under fire for sending Atkins diet bars with online orders Tuesday 4:56 PM
- Apple denies boosting its own apps in App Store Tuesday 4:25 PM
- The new Overwatch hero is a naked foot enthusiast, apparently Tuesday 4:19 PM
- Bella Thorne comes out as pansexual Tuesday 3:17 PM
- Macy’s pulls portion-control plates after social media uproar Tuesday 2:59 PM
- John Oliver confirms the internet’s suspicions about that ‘Lion King’ cast photo Tuesday 2:14 PM
- Report: Fake Libra accounts rampant on Facebook, Instagram Tuesday 2:10 PM
- Tennessee neighbors form human chain to help father and son escape ICE Tuesday 1:57 PM
- Google settled two multi-million dollar lawsuits this week Tuesday 1:26 PM
- How to live stream Guadalajara vs. Atletico Madrid Tuesday 12:47 PM
- Forget Area 51—People are planning to storm the Bermuda Triangle Tuesday 12:41 PM
- It’s too late to book a room for the Area 51 raid Tuesday 12:28 PM
Senate Intelligence Committee hires former top NSA attorney for Russia investigation
The former head of intelligence law for the National Security Agency is joining forces with the Senate Intelligence Committee for the investigation into Russia’s alleged interference in the 2016 presidential election.
April Doss spent over 10 years at the NSA as an attorney and currently chairs the Cybersecurity and Privacy practice at Saul Ewing, LLP. She will be using her legal experience in a full-time position with the Senate committee.
According to Business Insider, Doss was brought on to aid in the Russia probe but will not be leading any operations. Her position officially begins May 1.
Doss’ hire comes in the middle of a standstill for the probe, at least on the public-facing side. The Intelligence Committee has been reportedly suffering from internal relations and has been unable to move further with the investigation.
H/T Business Insider
Audrey Browning is a content creator and social media manager. In August 2017, she joined Main Street Grub as a community manager.