- People are sharing how serving in the military has ruined their lives with #WhyIServe Today 5:31 PM
- Gillette ad showing a dad teaching his trans son how to shave has the internet in tears Today 4:34 PM
- 4chan’s new troll campaign aims to make the hashtag a white supremacist symbol Today 2:49 PM
- Here’s what that ‘cliff wife’ meme is all about Today 12:58 PM
- Artist suspended from Facebook, Instagram after posting anti-MAGA artwork Today 12:04 PM
- How to watch Serie A online for free Today 7:30 AM
- What does ‘uwu’ mean? Today 7:00 AM
- How to uninstall the Epic Games Launcher (for real) Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Indianapolis 500 online for free Today 6:00 AM
- Ohio KKK rally met with massive counter-protest and witty signs from local businesses Saturday 5:06 PM
- Guy who said he stole drugs from MS-13 now says viral story is fake Saturday 4:07 PM
- Financial service company left 885 million private records exposed online Saturday 3:13 PM
- Sasha Obama went to prom and Twitter is delighted with the photos Saturday 2:22 PM
- Jon Voight says Trump is the greatest president since Lincoln in Twitter videos Saturday 1:31 PM
- #DeleteFacebook gains momentum after the platform refused to remove doctored Nancy Pelosi videos Saturday 11:58 AM
Senate Intelligence Committee hires former top NSA attorney for Russia investigation
The former head of intelligence law for the National Security Agency is joining forces with the Senate Intelligence Committee for the investigation into Russia’s alleged interference in the 2016 presidential election.
April Doss spent over 10 years at the NSA as an attorney and currently chairs the Cybersecurity and Privacy practice at Saul Ewing, LLP. She will be using her legal experience in a full-time position with the Senate committee.
According to Business Insider, Doss was brought on to aid in the Russia probe but will not be leading any operations. Her position officially begins May 1.
Doss’ hire comes in the middle of a standstill for the probe, at least on the public-facing side. The Intelligence Committee has been reportedly suffering from internal relations and has been unable to move further with the investigation.
H/T Business Insider
Audrey Browning is a content creator and social media manager. In August 2017, she joined Main Street Grub as a community manager.