- Daniel Caesar dons cape for whiteness—and gets canceled Wednesday 4:29 PM
- Triton is a new malware ‘deliberately’ designed to put lives at risk Wednesday 3:23 PM
- ‘Into the Dark: I’m Just F*cking with You’ is one of the series’ best Wednesday 1:54 PM
- Trump’s latest prop, a map of ISIS, gets memed Wednesday 12:54 PM
- HBO sends fans on a global scavenger hunt for 6 Iron Thrones Wednesday 11:51 AM
- The Awkward Family Photos game is Cards Against Humanity for meme lovers Wednesday 11:50 AM
- London firefighters’ organization accuses ‘Peppa Pig’ of sexism Wednesday 11:41 AM
- YouTuber accused of abusing her children to make kid-friendly content Wednesday 11:20 AM
- Ari Fleischer’s Iraq War tweet isn’t going over well Wednesday 10:54 AM
- Cop arrested for recording man’s genitals, forcing mentally ill man to twerk Wednesday 10:37 AM
- MoviePass rebrands its unlimited plan, again Wednesday 10:37 AM
- Former Alaska senator launches meme-filled 2020 primary campaign Wednesday 10:17 AM
- The Shane Dawson cat controversy has resulted in these sex memes Wednesday 10:06 AM
- Sarah Sanders mocks CNN reporter with ‘dear diary’ tweet Wednesday 9:03 AM
- Know what you’re signing up for thanks to these dating site reviews Wednesday 8:58 AM
Senate Intelligence Committee hires former top NSA attorney for Russia investigation
The former head of intelligence law for the National Security Agency is joining forces with the Senate Intelligence Committee for the investigation into Russia’s alleged interference in the 2016 presidential election.
April Doss spent over 10 years at the NSA as an attorney and currently chairs the Cybersecurity and Privacy practice at Saul Ewing, LLP. She will be using her legal experience in a full-time position with the Senate committee.
According to Business Insider, Doss was brought on to aid in the Russia probe but will not be leading any operations. Her position officially begins May 1.
Doss’ hire comes in the middle of a standstill for the probe, at least on the public-facing side. The Intelligence Committee has been reportedly suffering from internal relations and has been unable to move further with the investigation.
H/T Business Insider
Audrey Browning is a content creator and social media manager. In August 2017, she joined Main Street Grub as a community manager.