- How a 10-second Disney jingle became a meme in Thailand 4 Weeks Ago
- Instagram users share photos showing gruesome killing of 17-year-old Bianca Devins Today 4:33 PM
- The horror game banned for mocking China’s president probably isn’t coming back Today 3:31 PM
- Cheap vibrators, condoms, and lube: The most satisfying Amazon Prime Day deals Today 3:07 PM
- George R.R. Martin says fan backlash won’t affect his ‘Game of Thrones’ ending Today 3:03 PM
- The very finest Area 51 memes Today 2:52 PM
- Tweet map ranks states where people are boycotting Amazon Prime Day Today 1:54 PM
- Lil Nas X says he will perform at Area 51 for free Today 12:56 PM
- The best Prime Day deals for gamers Today 12:53 PM
- How Republicans are dancing around Trump’s racist tweets Today 12:42 PM
- Not even anti-immigrant groups are defending Trump’s ‘go back’ tweets Today 12:37 PM
- Netflix’s latest chase thriller ‘Point Blank’ lacks electricity Today 12:27 PM
- Jay Inslee floats Megan Rapinoe as his secretary of state pick Today 11:33 AM
- The cast list for the ‘Kingsman’ prequel movie looks totally nuts Today 11:17 AM
- The best Prime Day deals to heat up your kitchen Today 11:16 AM
Alex Jones places $1 million bounty on culprit who planted child porn on his InfoWars server
Alex Jones is offering a whopping $1 million reward for information leading to the arrest of the person who planted child pornography his InfoWars server.
On Friday’s episode of InfoWars’ the Alex Jones Show, the man himself was joined by his lawyer, Norm Pattis, as they discussed the ramifications of the malware attack.
Through the malware attack, child pornography was embedded on Jones’ server and has allegedly prompted a full Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) investigation. Pattis claimed that the FBI investigation began after a company tasked with screening Infowars’ emails found that 12 received emails contained images of child pornography. Pattis then said that no one at InfoWars had opened the emails or embedded files.
“These were emails that if you, me, or one of your workers had opened, we would have been subjected to five years in federal prison,” Pattis said.
Jones characteristically flew off the handle during the discussion. In his rant, Jones initially offered a $100,000 reward for information leading to the capture of the culprit before self-escalating and jacking that number up to $1 million.
“I don’t have a lot of money, but I’ll sell my house,” Jones said.
Jones’ net worth is estimated to be somewhere around the $10 million range.
“If you’re trying to set me up with child porn, I’m going to get your ass. $1 million. $1 million, you little gang member. $1 million to put your head on a pike. $1 million, bitch,” Jones said.
Jones also lashed out at people who he believes could be behind the malware attack. He pointed fingers at Christopher Mattei, the man who currently represents the Sandy Hook families in their ongoing case against Jones, as well as the Democratic party–the whole party.
“I’m not into kids like your Democratic party, you cocksuckers. I don’t like having sex with children, I would never have sex with children,” Jones said.
- Alex Jones settles Pepe the Frog lawsuit
- Alex Jones falls for ‘Cum Town’ host’s fake abortion article
- Facebook bans will push the far-right underground, but won’t make it go away
- Alex Jones says ‘Game of Thrones’ is really about a ‘race war’
Got five minutes? We’d love to hear from you. Help shape our journalism and be entered to win an Amazon gift card by filling out our 2019 reader survey.
H/T Hartford Courant
Ignacio Martinez is a journalism student at the University of Texas at Austin and an intern at the Daily Dot. His work has appeared in the Texas Observer and on the airwaves at KVRX 91.7 FM.