- How to stream Liverpool vs. Chelsea Friday 6:45 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Sevilla Friday 6:35 PM
- How to stream Peter ‘Kid Chocolate’ Quillin vs. Alfredo Angulo Friday 5:16 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Granada Friday 4:50 PM
- ‘Atlantics’ tells a ghost story steeped with emotion and realism Friday 4:16 PM
- ‘Jojo Rabbit’ is a sweet, singular movie that loses its grip on satire Friday 3:40 PM
- Jordan Peterson is in rehab for Klonopin addiction Friday 3:34 PM
- The cat-worshipping turkey cult video, explained Friday 3:22 PM
- Despite legal threats and drama, the Area 51 desert event is on Friday 3:05 PM
- How to stream Yair Rodriguez vs. Jeremy Stephens on UFC Fight Night Friday 3:00 PM
- Twitter just launched its ‘Hide Replies’ feature Friday 1:59 PM
- How to turn off image metadata before it snitches on you Friday 1:36 PM
- The ‘Breaking Bad’ movie is coming to theaters—for one weekend only Friday 1:04 PM
- Teens recorded, shared videos of mall fight that ended in fatal stabbing Friday 12:44 PM
- How to stream Giants vs. Buccaneers in Week 3 Friday 12:31 PM
Alex Jones is offering a whopping $1 million reward for information leading to the arrest of the person who planted child pornography his InfoWars server.
On Friday’s episode of InfoWars’ the Alex Jones Show, the man himself was joined by his lawyer, Norm Pattis, as they discussed the ramifications of the malware attack.
Through the malware attack, child pornography was embedded on Jones’ server and has allegedly prompted a full Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) investigation. Pattis claimed that the FBI investigation began after a company tasked with screening Infowars’ emails found that 12 received emails contained images of child pornography. Pattis then said that no one at InfoWars had opened the emails or embedded files.
“These were emails that if you, me, or one of your workers had opened, we would have been subjected to five years in federal prison,” Pattis said.
Jones characteristically flew off the handle during the discussion. In his rant, Jones initially offered a $100,000 reward for information leading to the capture of the culprit before self-escalating and jacking that number up to $1 million.
“I don’t have a lot of money, but I’ll sell my house,” Jones said.
Jones’ net worth is estimated to be somewhere around the $10 million range.
“If you’re trying to set me up with child porn, I’m going to get your ass. $1 million. $1 million, you little gang member. $1 million to put your head on a pike. $1 million, bitch,” Jones said.
Jones also lashed out at people who he believes could be behind the malware attack. He pointed fingers at Christopher Mattei, the man who currently represents the Sandy Hook families in their ongoing case against Jones, as well as the Democratic party–the whole party.
“I’m not into kids like your Democratic party, you cocksuckers. I don’t like having sex with children, I would never have sex with children,” Jones said.
- Alex Jones settles Pepe the Frog lawsuit
- Alex Jones falls for ‘Cum Town’ host’s fake abortion article
- Facebook bans will push the far-right underground, but won’t make it go away
- Alex Jones says ‘Game of Thrones’ is really about a ‘race war’
Got five minutes? We’d love to hear from you. Help shape our journalism and be entered to win an Amazon gift card by filling out our 2019 reader survey.
H/T Hartford Courant
Ignacio Martinez is a journalism student at the University of Texas at Austin and an intern at the Daily Dot. His work has appeared in the Texas Observer and on the airwaves at KVRX 91.7 FM.