- People have much love for the all-women moderator panel at the presidential debate Wednesday 10:03 PM
- Kamala Harris: Trump ‘got punked’ by North Korea Wednesday 9:53 PM
- Biden on domestic violence: We need to keep ‘punching’ Wednesday 9:47 PM
- Amy Klobuchar says she raised $17,000 from ex-boyfriends Wednesday 9:16 PM
- Trump’s campaign is a fan of Tulsi Gabbard’s attack on the Democratic party Wednesday 9:07 PM
- 50 Cent makes Instagram return with transphobic meme Wednesday 8:34 PM
- Lyft driver attacks female passenger after she refused to turn off music Wednesday 7:30 PM
- J.J. Watt posted his phone number online, wants fans to text him Wednesday 6:22 PM
- How a normal redditor becomes a conspiracy theorist Wednesday 5:48 PM
- ‘Bikram’ is not a great film, but it is a document of justice Wednesday 5:43 PM
- Congress is concerned Amazon isn’t safeguarding Ring videos Wednesday 5:40 PM
- Twitter urged to suspend Tory Party Twitter account after it ‘misled’ the public Wednesday 4:56 PM
- This former stripper has the best Humans of New York story of all time Wednesday 4:47 PM
- How to watch tonight’s 2020 Democratic debate Wednesday 4:21 PM
- ‘Dollface’ offers a narrow vision of womanhood Wednesday 3:56 PM
Alex Jones is offering a whopping $1 million reward for information leading to the arrest of the person who planted child pornography his InfoWars server.
On Friday’s episode of InfoWars’ the Alex Jones Show, the man himself was joined by his lawyer, Norm Pattis, as they discussed the ramifications of the malware attack.
Through the malware attack, child pornography was embedded on Jones’ server and has allegedly prompted a full Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) investigation. Pattis claimed that the FBI investigation began after a company tasked with screening Infowars’ emails found that 12 received emails contained images of child pornography. Pattis then said that no one at InfoWars had opened the emails or embedded files.
“These were emails that if you, me, or one of your workers had opened, we would have been subjected to five years in federal prison,” Pattis said.
Jones characteristically flew off the handle during the discussion. In his rant, Jones initially offered a $100,000 reward for information leading to the capture of the culprit before self-escalating and jacking that number up to $1 million.
“I don’t have a lot of money, but I’ll sell my house,” Jones said.
Jones’ net worth is estimated to be somewhere around the $10 million range.
“If you’re trying to set me up with child porn, I’m going to get your ass. $1 million. $1 million, you little gang member. $1 million to put your head on a pike. $1 million, bitch,” Jones said.
Jones also lashed out at people who he believes could be behind the malware attack. He pointed fingers at Christopher Mattei, the man who currently represents the Sandy Hook families in their ongoing case against Jones, as well as the Democratic party–the whole party.
“I’m not into kids like your Democratic party, you cocksuckers. I don’t like having sex with children, I would never have sex with children,” Jones said.
- Alex Jones settles Pepe the Frog lawsuit
- Alex Jones falls for ‘Cum Town’ host’s fake abortion article
- Facebook bans will push the far-right underground, but won’t make it go away
- Alex Jones says ‘Game of Thrones’ is really about a ‘race war’
Got five minutes? We’d love to hear from you. Help shape our journalism and be entered to win an Amazon gift card by filling out our 2019 reader survey.
H/T Hartford Courant
Ignacio Martinez is a journalism student at the University of Texas at Austin and an intern at the Daily Dot. His work has appeared in the Texas Observer and on the airwaves at KVRX 91.7 FM.