- Amanda Holden’s bad coronavirus advice sheds light on the struggle of being immunocompromised Friday 9:03 PM
- The World Health Organization is now fighting coronavirus misinformation on TikTok Friday 8:43 PM
- Police are using coronavirus misinformation to trick people into turning in drugs Friday 8:11 PM
- People can’t stop touching their faces–and the CDC really wants them to Friday 7:31 PM
- A TikTok of a girl getting an abortion is going viral—and the internet is divided Friday 3:06 PM
- FCC proposes $200 million fine for T-Mobile, others over data sharing Friday 3:03 PM
- Which ‘Love is Blind’ couples are still together? Friday 2:01 PM
- Review: ‘The Invisible Man’ reboot is thrilling but basic Friday 1:25 PM
- Sex workers speak out after OnlyFans leak Friday 1:21 PM
- Normani addresses Camila Cabello’s racist social media posts Friday 1:07 PM
- Mike Huckabee’s defense of Trump’s coronavirus response will make you nauseous Friday 12:06 PM
- Gmail’s email filtering may affect what candidate emails you are seeing Friday 11:08 AM
- Woman shares aftermath of domestic abuse: ‘This is only to raise awareness’ Friday 10:40 AM
- Skai Jackson gets restraining order against Bhad Bhabie after death threat Friday 10:19 AM
- Taylor Swift shades Scooter Braun in ‘The Man’ video Friday 10:15 AM
YouTube Guide: Patton Oswalt’s “Star Wars” filibuster
Patton Oswalt has the best ideas for the plot of Star Wars VII.
With more than 72 hours of footage uploaded every minute, it’s physically impossible to keep track of the content on YouTube. In YouTube Guide, the Daily Dot will curate its five favorite finds for each workday.
1) nbcParksandRec, “Patton Oswalt’s Star Wars Filibuster”
Patton Oswalt launches a filibuster to prevent a law from being voted on in an upcoming episode of Parks and Recreation, and what follows is a completely improvised proposal for the plot of Star Wars VII that includes almost every other superhero franchise. Your move, J.J. Abrams.
2) The Poke, “The Internet: A Warning From History”
A new documentary looks at the tragedy surrounding the end of the Internet 50 years later. The survivors speak about the time-wasting capabilities and the ultimate end when a number of blind and deaf people cut the power lines at the national grid headquarters.
3) AatmaStudio, “10,000 iPhone 5 Domino”
Someone had the time, patience, and money to set up 10,000 iPhone 5 and knocked them down like dominos in a twisted maze through an office so that they would eventually knock down to a CG visual display.
4) Devin Graham, “Jump Rope Girl – World’s Best Jump Roper!”
Jump rope isn’t just for the playground. Devin Graham followed world-record jump roper Adrienn Banhegyi from Cirque de Soleil around Budapest, Hungary as she showed off some of her impressive moves.
5) guyismdotcom, “Learning The Cups Song (With The WHEEL OF TORTURE)”
Ryan Jones is attempting the Cups song from Pitch Perfect, but he isn’t exactly the most coordinated so he plans to punish himself every time he messes up. Between the Bacardi, slaps, kicks, and waterboarding, some covers just aren’t meant to happen.
Photo via nbcParksandRec/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.