- How to prepare for your fantasy football draft (and season) 4 Years Ago
- Kit Harington is joining the MCU–and people are guessing which character he will play 4 Years Ago
- How to live stream Juan Francisco Estrada vs. Dewayne Beamon Today 8:00 AM
- The 5 best free torrent clients you can download in 2019 Today 8:00 AM
- How to stream Saints vs. Jets in NFL preseason action Today 7:49 AM
- How to stream Chiefs vs. 49ers in NFL preseason action Today 7:36 AM
- How to live stream Bellator 225: Mitrione vs. Kharitonov Today 7:30 AM
- Alice Wetterlund draws insight from the last decade in ‘My Mama Is a Human and So Am I’ Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream the Cowboys vs. Texans NFL preseason showdown Today 7:00 AM
- How ‘Stranger Things’ is inspiring new waves of Dungeons and Dragons fans Today 6:00 AM
- Why you should be watching ‘Red vs Blue’ on Netflix Today 6:00 AM
- How to live stream Sergey Kovalev vs. Anthony Yarde Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Real Valladolid Friday 10:44 PM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Arsenal Friday 10:28 PM
- How to stream Manchester United vs. Crystal Palace Friday 10:05 PM
This Missed Connections vagina barf story is too gross to be true
It’s a tale as old as time. Girl meets boy. Boy takes her to Arby’s. Boy pukes in her vagina.
Every once in a while, you come across a viral horror story that is simply too disgusting to be true. Today’s winner in this category is a missed connections Craigslist post whose headline, “You threw up in my vagina,” delivers exactly what it promises:
The woman from Athens, Georgia writes: “We met and hooked up after the bluegrass show at the house where the black gay guy lives with 3 white guys.” So far, so good. That sentence is both descriptive and specific. It would get an A in any sixth grade English composition class.
Our author continues: “You threw up in my vagina. [I’ve been] trying to find you for weeks. My sister wants to talk to you.”
We don’t know the story behind this ad, or how or why the poster’s sister got involved. But if there’s an iota of truth to it—which, frankly, we doubt—it’s clear that some sort of magical connection was made that night between this anonymous poster and the bluegrass fan in question, or her vagina and his bodily fluids.
Ah, to be a fly on the wall at that Arby’s.
Dylan Love is an editorial consultant and journalist whose reporting interests include emergent technology, digital media, and Russian language and culture. He is a former staff writer for the Daily Dot, and his work has been published by Business Insider, International Business Times, Men's Journal, and the Next Web.