- Teens charged with attempted arson after participating in TikTok ‘outlet challenge’ Today 8:56 AM
- ‘American Dirt’ is a metaphor for a white country built on the back of immigrants Today 6:00 AM
- This woman told two students to ‘speak English’ and people are not having it Friday 9:53 PM
- Iconic 1968 drag documentary ‘The Queen’ finally released on Netflix Friday 9:29 PM
- This TikTok account for Chancellor Palpatine is hilarious Friday 8:43 PM
- Did the Space Force logo rip off Star Trek? Friday 6:24 PM
- Disabled people with service dogs say Uber, Lyft drivers are denying them rides Friday 3:25 PM
- TikTok teen famous for greasy hair ends her 8-year reign Friday 2:48 PM
- Police handcuff brown man at subway station for carrying a toy gun Friday 1:20 PM
- Fake clip of Sanders quoting infamous ‘hot chip’ tweet is duping people online Friday 1:16 PM
- The Mars Volta’s Cedric Bixler-Zavala alleges Scientologists behind dog’s death Friday 12:46 PM
- Eminem responds to critics: ‘This album was not made for the squeamish’ Friday 12:42 PM
- ‘The poet, the poem’ meme takes iconic lines and turns them into art Friday 12:40 PM
- People are making dark memes about the coronavirus Friday 12:27 PM
- Trump camp’s ‘head on a pike’ impeachment threat hit with memes Friday 11:34 AM
This Missed Connections vagina barf story is too gross to be true
It’s a tale as old as time. Girl meets boy. Boy takes her to Arby’s. Boy pukes in her vagina.
Every once in a while, you come across a viral horror story that is simply too disgusting to be true. Today’s winner in this category is a missed connections Craigslist post whose headline, “You threw up in my vagina,” delivers exactly what it promises:
The woman from Athens, Georgia writes: “We met and hooked up after the bluegrass show at the house where the black gay guy lives with 3 white guys.” So far, so good. That sentence is both descriptive and specific. It would get an A in any sixth grade English composition class.
Our author continues: “You threw up in my vagina. [I’ve been] trying to find you for weeks. My sister wants to talk to you.”
We don’t know the story behind this ad, or how or why the poster’s sister got involved. But if there’s an iota of truth to it—which, frankly, we doubt—it’s clear that some sort of magical connection was made that night between this anonymous poster and the bluegrass fan in question, or her vagina and his bodily fluids.
Ah, to be a fly on the wall at that Arby’s.
Dylan Love is an editorial consultant and journalist whose reporting interests include emergent technology, digital media, and Russian language and culture. He is a former staff writer for the Daily Dot, and his work has been published by Business Insider, International Business Times, Men's Journal, and the Next Web.