- ICE cuts the cord on real immigrant hotline after being featured in ‘Orange Is the New Black’ 4 Years Ago
- The 10 best music podcasts for artist interviews and criticism in 2019 4 Years Ago
- How a socialist Twitch streamer landed in a feud with Dan Crenshaw Today 10:07 AM
- How to prepare for your fantasy football draft (and season) Today 9:00 AM
- Kit Harington is joining the MCU–and people are guessing which character he will play Today 8:48 AM
- How to live stream Juan Francisco Estrada vs. Dewayne Beamon Today 8:00 AM
- The 5 best free torrent clients you can download in 2019 Today 8:00 AM
- How to stream Saints vs. Jets in NFL preseason action Today 7:49 AM
- How to stream Chiefs vs. 49ers in NFL preseason action Today 7:36 AM
- How to live stream Bellator 225: Mitrione vs. Kharitonov Today 7:30 AM
- Alice Wetterlund draws insight from the last decade in ‘My Mama Is a Human and So Am I’ Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream the Cowboys vs. Texans NFL preseason showdown Today 7:00 AM
- How ‘Stranger Things’ is inspiring new waves of Dungeons and Dragons fans Today 6:00 AM
- Why you should be watching ‘Red vs Blue’ on Netflix Today 6:00 AM
- How to live stream Sergey Kovalev vs. Anthony Yarde Today 5:00 AM
This article contains sexually explicit material.
Vulvas are really beautiful. Their petals and folds are so mesmerizing that, removed from the context of a body, you may not even notice you’re looking at a vulva. We can’t be sure that’s what happened to designer Wayne Cooper when he made the Sahara Beaded maxi dress, but one thing is for sure—this dress definitely looks like a vulva. (Or nipples.)
According to the UK’s Daily Mail, the vagina dress is “taking the Internet by storm,” but so far the storm seems pretty contained. Facebook user School Mum posted a picture of herself wearing it with the hashtag #dressfail and in the almost 3,000 comments, other women followed suit.
The vagina dress is $219 if you want to buy it. But then the conundrum—how to style such a glamorous item? Here are some suggestions:
If someone doesn’t pick up on the vaginal pattern of your dress, they will after they see your bloody tampon earrings.
Georgia O’Keeffe jacket
Via Georgia O’Keeffe Museum Store
No one says “yep, that’s a vagina” like good ol’ Georgia O’Keeffe.
We’re thinking literally here.
No one has to know unless you tell them.
There, your outfit is complete! And after a long day of slaying your street look, you can fall asleep under this butthole blanket.
Jaya Saxena is a lifestyle writer and editor whose work focuses primarily on women's issues and web culture. Her writing has appeared in GQ, ELLE, the Toast, the New Yorker, Tthe Hairpin, BuzzFeed, Racked, Eater, Catapult, and others. She is the co-author of 'Dad Magazine,' the author of 'The Book Of Lost Recipes,' and the co-author of 'Basic Witches.'