- This fish with a ‘human face’ is here to give you nightmares 4 Years Ago
- TikTok’s piercing challenge leaves the fate of your face up to a filter 4 Years Ago
- Soldiers with top-secret clearance say they were ordered to install a sketchy app 4 Years Ago
- How to take your Korean beauty routine on the go Today 2:24 PM
- Disney+’s ‘Encore!’ is a love letter to high school theater Today 2:15 PM
- White tourist filmed shouting homophobic, racist slurs Today 1:31 PM
- U.K. advocacy group releases deepfakes of Corbyn, Johnson endorsing each other Today 1:07 PM
- ‘The Mandalorian’ series premiere throws ‘Star Wars’ in the middle of the wild west Today 12:35 PM
- A total guide to bone conduction headphones, plus our recommendations Today 12:34 PM
- Disney+ goes down on launch day Today 11:52 AM
- Anna Kendrick and Bill Hader shine in Disney+ Christmas movie ‘Noelle’ Today 11:52 AM
- What to do if you’ve lost your AirPods charging case Today 11:42 AM
- Stephen Miller’s racist emails leak Today 11:20 AM
- Why was parody Twitter account Seinfeld2000 suspended? Today 11:06 AM
- Ed Sheeran lookalike trolls YouTubers at KSI-Logan Paul fight Today 10:21 AM
This article contains sexually explicit material.
Vulvas are really beautiful. Their petals and folds are so mesmerizing that, removed from the context of a body, you may not even notice you’re looking at a vulva. We can’t be sure that’s what happened to designer Wayne Cooper when he made the Sahara Beaded maxi dress, but one thing is for sure—this dress definitely looks like a vulva. (Or nipples.)
According to the UK’s Daily Mail, the vagina dress is “taking the Internet by storm,” but so far the storm seems pretty contained. Facebook user School Mum posted a picture of herself wearing it with the hashtag #dressfail and in the almost 3,000 comments, other women followed suit.
The vagina dress is $219 if you want to buy it. But then the conundrum—how to style such a glamorous item? Here are some suggestions:
If someone doesn’t pick up on the vaginal pattern of your dress, they will after they see your bloody tampon earrings.
Georgia O’Keeffe jacket
Via Georgia O’Keeffe Museum Store
No one says “yep, that’s a vagina” like good ol’ Georgia O’Keeffe.
We’re thinking literally here.
No one has to know unless you tell them.
There, your outfit is complete! And after a long day of slaying your street look, you can fall asleep under this butthole blanket.
Jaya Saxena is a lifestyle writer and editor whose work focuses primarily on women's issues and web culture. Her writing has appeared in GQ, ELLE, the Toast, the New Yorker, Tthe Hairpin, BuzzFeed, Racked, Eater, Catapult, and others. She is the co-author of 'Dad Magazine,' the author of 'The Book Of Lost Recipes,' and the co-author of 'Basic Witches.'