- RIP: The best free trial in all of streaming entertainment Today 2:19 PM
- Which ‘Florida Man’ are you? Today 1:06 PM
- Hundreds of millions of Facebook passwords were accessible to employees Today 12:55 PM
- ‘Bitch I’m Bella Thorne’ morphs into TikTok dyslexia meme Today 12:17 PM
- Marvel is auctioning props and costumes from Netflix’s ‘Defenders’ franchise Today 12:12 PM
- Net neutrality advocates plan online watch party for the ‘Save the Internet’ Act Today 12:01 PM
- Tim Cook turns his iPad meme into an AirPod meme Today 11:46 AM
- Auschwitz Memorial asks visitors to stop taking playful photos at Holocaust site Today 11:33 AM
- The best Korean beauty products for $15 or less Today 10:50 AM
- PewDiePie’s reign as the No. 1 YouTuber seems to be over Today 10:43 AM
- Amazon’s ‘Hanna’ miniseries offers a more conventional take on the teen spy thriller Today 10:42 AM
- Conservative writer tweets about bombing a university after women are hired Today 10:16 AM
- YouTube star Ice Poseidon reportedly raided by FBI Today 10:11 AM
- Devin Nunes is threatening to sue more people who mock him on Twitter Today 10:10 AM
- The Economist faces blowback for asking if trans people should be sterilized Today 9:50 AM
It seems Track Palin’s problems with domestic violence aren’t over. Former Alaskan governor Sarah Palin’s son was just arrested on several charges, all relating to domestic violence.
Track Palin was arrested on Saturday and charged with felony burglary, misdemeanor reckless assault, and misdemeanor criminal mischief, the Los Angeles Times reports. Under the charges, Palin allegedly engaged in burglary and either attempted to hurt or hurt someone in his native town of Wasilla, Alaska.
Sarah Palin and her husband Todd refused to comment when approached by NBC News.
“Given the nature of actions addressed last night by law enforcement and the charges involved, the Palins are unable to comment further,” lawyer John Tiemessen told NBC. “They ask that the family’s privacy is respected during this challenging situation just as others dealing with a struggling family member would also request.”
Back in 2016, Track Palin was arrested on domestic violence charges. Police claimed he punched his girlfriend in the head, kicked her, and threatened to shoot himself with his assault rifle. That incident, in which police told NBC he was “uncooperative” and “belligerent,” later led to Palin facing charges of assault in the fourth degree, misconduct involving weapons in the fourth degree, and interfering with a domestic violence report. He later pled guilty to possessing a firearm under intoxication, the plea deal dropping the other charges.
Sarah Palin previously blamed then-President Obama for her son’s struggle with domestic violence, attributing his behavior to PTSD from time serving in Iraq.
H/T USA Today
Ana Valens is an LGBTQ reporter and essayist for the Daily Dot. Her work has previously appeared in Bitch, the Establishment, Vice's Waypoint, Rolling Stone's Glixel, and the Toast. She lives in Brooklyn, New York.