- The atonement of an alt-right troll 2 Years Ago
- #StopTheBans protests draw thousands across the country in support of abortion rights 2 Years Ago
- North Korea is using Trump’s low IQ attack on Joe Biden Today 9:14 AM
- How to watch ‘Kidding’ for free Today 8:00 AM
- What’s the deal with Bran Stark at the end of ‘Game of Thrones’? Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch TruTV online for free Today 6:00 AM
- Fans call out Madonna for edited Eurovision video Tuesday 9:36 PM
- Partnered Twitch streamer temporarily banned for airing troll’s racist message Tuesday 8:45 PM
- Reddit theory says fans are wrong about who won ‘Game of Thrones’ Tuesday 6:52 PM
- Elon Musk hires ‘absolute unit’ sheep meme creator to be Tesla’s social media manager Tuesday 6:12 PM
- Jason Momoa stands by his Khaleesi after the ‘Game of Thrones’ finale Tuesday 4:05 PM
- Airbnb, 23andMe partner for creepy heritage travel recommendations Tuesday 3:26 PM
- Rep. Katie Porter goes viral again for trouncing Ben Carson (updated) Tuesday 3:26 PM
- This deepfake takes Bill Hader’s Schwarzenegger impression to the next level Tuesday 2:58 PM
- Wanda Sykes rails against Trump and offers much-needed perspective in ‘Not Normal’ Tuesday 2:41 PM
No, sir, we will not bone you by the darkness of the total eclipse while your cat watches
May I present to you the most ridiculous Craiglist ad yet.
August’s much-anticipated total eclipse is less than two weeks away, and some people still haven’t found their boning partner to experience otherworldly sex and with whom to conceive a demigod baby under the blocked sunlight.
More specifically, this guy who posted a ridiculously specific Craiglist sex ad has yet to find the whippit-huffing Juliet to his Romeo, or something like that.
The man, a Caucasian European clocking in at 40 years old, is looking for “a worthy female with strong genes, beauty and smarts” to “experience” the total eclipse from Oregon with. He himself has “heritage…strong and pure” (read: white), and his looks, instincts, knowledge, and strength are 100 percent “pure and…lethal.”
He even included this creative piece of work by Mark Henson in the post—for reference, you know. Basically, if you yourself are an Amazonian woman interested in birthing a superhuman (or the anti-Christ, not quite sure), give him a ring.
“When totality occurs, we will have simultaneous orgasms and we will conceive a child that will be on the next level of human evolution,” the writer pens.
Presumably, this person is going to have to be OK with homeboy being on bottom, as he wants to have his penis “directed towards the sun.”
“Everything will be aligned in the local universe. Both of our cosmic orgasmic energy will be aligned with the planets,” he waxes on. “In a brief moment of ecstasy, we will understand everything, and together, create a new universe. Full of love…(sic)”
Sorry, folks—no cat haters allowed. But hey, drugs, specifically nitrous oxide, are OK in this guy’s book.
At least this dude has another 10 days to find his lucky lady.
Samantha Grasso is a former IRL staff writer for the Daily Dot with a reporting emphasis on immigration. Her work has appeared on Los Angeles Magazine, Death And Taxes, Revelist, Texts From Last Night, Austin Monthly, and she has previously contributed to Texas Monthly.