- John Bolton becomes the most uncomfortable resistance hero yet 8 Years Ago
- Robert Eggers on the long, hard road to ‘The Lighthouse’ 8 Years Ago
- How to watch the fourth 2020 Democratic debate 8 Years Ago
- Is social media normalizing cultural appropriation? Today 7:45 AM
- Zoë Kravitz will play Catwoman after being told she was too ‘urban’ for ‘Dark Knight Rises’ Today 6:36 AM
- The 5 best Spike Lee movies Today 5:00 AM
- Jesse Eisenberg and Imogen Poots visit suburban hell in ‘Vivarium’ Today 4:30 AM
- Spoiler-free review: HBO’s ‘Watchmen’ leans into the comic’s political side Today 3:00 AM
- #DogsAgainstBrexit highlights the negative impact of Brexit on pets Monday 7:44 PM
- Congress investigating whether vaping manufacturers used social media bots Monday 6:34 PM
- Influencer accuses Lisa Frank of stealing apartment design, says that’s why she’s getting evicted (updated) Monday 6:12 PM
- Brits are sharing their ‘awfully British Amazon reviews’ on Twitter Monday 4:08 PM
- How to stream Mexico vs. Panama in Concacaf Nations League play Monday 3:38 PM
- How to stream U.S. vs. Canada in the Concacaf Nations League tournament Monday 3:21 PM
- Fortnite’s black hole launches conspiracy theories and memes Monday 3:19 PM
How to survive Mother Nature’s wrath—and still look good.
Hurricanes, earthquakes, riots, protests. It’s been a busy month. We thought we’d bring you a little relief, Etsy style. We found these handicrafts and rarities on the DIY-inspired retail site, where sellers have a sense of humor and style.
Janet Kornblum was the Daily Dot's first features editor. She works as a journalist and licensed private investigator in the Bay Area, and she has contributed reporting and photography to USA Today and CNET.