- Why can’t independent feminist websites stay afloat? 3 Weeks Ago
- Far-right troll Jacob Wohl scammed a Trump fan out of $25,000 3 Weeks Ago
- How to stream Browns vs. Buccaneers in key preseason action Today 7:02 AM
- Harness the power of sun: The best solar-powered phone charges Today 6:00 AM
- Majority of threats made since El Paso and Dayton shootings have been made online Thursday 8:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus tweets about cheating allegations and penis cake drama Thursday 6:32 PM
- ‘The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance’ dazzles with a timely tale Thursday 6:00 PM
- The DOJ emailed a white nationalist blog post to immigration judges Thursday 5:31 PM
- The Amazon rainforest is on fire–and people are using memes to cope Thursday 4:11 PM
- Microsoft contractors listened in on Xbox users Thursday 2:15 PM
- Anti-vaxxer assaults pro-vaccine lawmaker on Facebook Live (updated) Thursday 2:15 PM
- Oreos licked by singer Lewis Capaldi are being auctioned off on eBay Thursday 1:54 PM
- Zach Braff predicted Sean Spicer would be on ‘Dancing With the Stars’ 2 years ago Thursday 1:38 PM
- NYPD sergeant who watched Eric Garner die punished with lost vacation days Thursday 1:27 PM
- Brie Larson haters have a meltdown over a joke about Thor’s hammer Thursday 1:26 PM
Ekaterina Karaglanova’s parents found her unclothed body stuffed inside of a suitcase in the hallway of her apartment building on Friday.
33-year-old Maxim Gareyev admitted to stabbing Karaglanova “at least five times in the neck and chest” at her Moscow apartment.
“She told me that I was ugly and that even plastic (surgery) would not help me,” he says in the video. “I could not stand it.”
Gareyev says he had an intimate relationship with Karaglanova and would give her money when they met up, as reported by BBC. During the argument preceding Karaglanova’s murder, Gareyev says she told him it would take a year for him to save enough money for them to meet again.
Karaglanova had entered a new relationship and planned a trip to the Netherlands in celebration of her 25 birthday on July 30, according to Moscow newspaper Moskovsky Komsomolets.
Karaglanova shared photos of her travels abroad with her over 87,000 Instagram followers. The 24-year-old also held a residency at a Moscow medical school and practiced as a dermatologist.
- Teen influencer Haley Morales blamed for fan’s alleged suicide
- Body of Instagram influencer found in suitcase
- Instagram model Carissa Pinkston lies about being trans, says she ‘panicked’
Got five minutes? We’d love to hear from you. Help shape our journalism and be entered to win an Amazon gift card by filling out our 2019 reader survey.
H/T New York Post
Caitlin Davis is an editorial intern for the Daily Dot studying journalism and Arabic at the University of Texas at Austin. Her work has appeared in the Daily Texan and the Austin Chronicle.