- @MugJerry and the quest for Instagram justice 5 Years Ago
- Angela Abar wrestles with destiny in ‘Watchmen’ episode 8 Sunday 9:05 PM
- Guy who runs Trump Organization Twitter account caught hyping up own tweet Sunday 4:51 PM
- People found out how tall Olaf is–and now ‘Frozen’ is terrifying Sunday 3:41 PM
- Rapper Juice WRLD dead at 21 Sunday 3:02 PM
- Embody Andrew Yang, fight other presidential candidates in video game Sunday 2:33 PM
- Ariana Grande spoke with TikTok teen who looks exactly like her Sunday 1:00 PM
- Beyoncé accused of paying dancers ‘low rates’ Sunday 11:58 AM
- Timmy Thick blasted for saying the N-word in comeback video Sunday 9:11 AM
- Netflix’s ‘The Confession Killer’ is a devastating and well-built portrait of a con artist Sunday 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! I’m ashamed to tell anyone about my online shopping habit Sunday 6:00 AM
- UPS facing backlash for thanking police after employee killed in shootout Saturday 5:02 PM
- Sanders campaign fires staffer after anti-Semitic, homophobic tweets surface Saturday 3:13 PM
- Brother Nature was attacked, says everyone just watched with phones out Saturday 2:45 PM
- Ryan Reynolds’ gin company hires Peloton wife for ad Saturday 1:24 PM
Never mess up a dick pic again with this handy guide
Don’t think NSFW photos are an art? Think again.
Since the dawn of the webcam, men have used dick pics to express their interest in someone without having to say a single word.
“I present to you my penis,” a dick pic implies. “Would you like to have relations?”
But as anyone who has received one knows, there are myriad ways to share your member with the world. To help men craft the perfect pic, a Snapchat user named Reece created a handy guide to the junk shot.
This allows for the penis to be front and center, the star of the show. The recipient is unable to look at anything else because it is flooding the frame. This is considered a more advanced shot. Proceed with caution.
This approach is for the slightly more camera-shy. The thinking man’s penis.
Photography is all about perspective. This technique allows the sender to provide the recipient with more information about what this penis is doing, where it’s hanging out, and where it comes from.
A variation of the “low angle.” A good starter technique.
This technique is a bit more aggressive than its sister poses. It shows action and intent. It is best used sparingly.
And once you’ve mastered all of the above, it’s time for…
This one has your face in it and all your bathroom accoutrements. A man who can master the counter flop is a true hero.
Happy snapping and fapping, all!
Marisa Kabas is a lifestyle reporter and activist. Her work has been published by Fusion, Fast Company, and Today. She’s also served as an editorial campaigns director for Purpose PBC, a social movement incubator.