- How to stream Saints vs. Jets in NFL preseason action 4 Years Ago
- How to stream Chiefs vs. 49ers in NFL preseason action 4 Years Ago
- How to live stream Bellator 225: Mitrione vs. Kharitonov 4 Years Ago
- Alice Wetterlund draws insight from the last decade in ‘My Mama Is a Human and So Am I’ 4 Years Ago
- How to stream the Cowboys vs. Texans NFL preseason showdown 4 Years Ago
- How ‘Stranger Things’ is inspiring new waves of Dungeons and Dragons fans Today 6:00 AM
- Why you should be watching ‘Red vs Blue’ on Netflix Today 6:00 AM
- How to live stream Sergey Kovalev vs. Anthony Yarde Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Real Valladolid Friday 10:44 PM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Arsenal Friday 10:28 PM
- How to stream Manchester United vs. Crystal Palace Friday 10:05 PM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Norwich City Friday 8:55 PM
- How to stream the 2019-20 Serie A season Friday 8:05 PM
- Tom Brady keeps supplying us with new meme material Friday 5:55 PM
- Emails reveal Facebook’s knowledge of Cambridge Analytica Friday 3:43 PM
Never mess up a dick pic again with this handy guide
Don’t think NSFW photos are an art? Think again.
Since the dawn of the webcam, men have used dick pics to express their interest in someone without having to say a single word.
“I present to you my penis,” a dick pic implies. “Would you like to have relations?”
But as anyone who has received one knows, there are myriad ways to share your member with the world. To help men craft the perfect pic, a Snapchat user named Reece created a handy guide to the junk shot.
This allows for the penis to be front and center, the star of the show. The recipient is unable to look at anything else because it is flooding the frame. This is considered a more advanced shot. Proceed with caution.
This approach is for the slightly more camera-shy. The thinking man’s penis.
Photography is all about perspective. This technique allows the sender to provide the recipient with more information about what this penis is doing, where it’s hanging out, and where it comes from.
A variation of the “low angle.” A good starter technique.
This technique is a bit more aggressive than its sister poses. It shows action and intent. It is best used sparingly.
And once you’ve mastered all of the above, it’s time for…
This one has your face in it and all your bathroom accoutrements. A man who can master the counter flop is a true hero.
Happy snapping and fapping, all!
Marisa Kabas is a lifestyle reporter and activist. Her work has been published by Fusion, Fast Company, and Today. She’s also served as an editorial campaigns director for Purpose PBC, a social movement incubator.