- ‘Weathering With You’ blends fantasy and realism in a magical love story Saturday 6:18 PM
- Kidnapped teen used Snapchat to get rescued Saturday 4:35 PM
- What fans do and don’t want to see in future ‘Far Cry’ installments Saturday 4:26 PM
- Aaron Carter accused of stealing lion art for merch Saturday 3:10 PM
- Instagram’s hidden like counts were inspired by a ‘Black Mirror’ episode Saturday 2:06 PM
- Student says they were expelled for tricking teacher into making inappropriate TikTok Saturday 12:26 PM
- Space Force uniforms relentlessly mocked, memed Saturday 10:52 AM
- Man flamed after admitting he called police on Target employee over a toothbrush Saturday 9:10 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Vivir Dos Veces’ searches for a last chance at first love Saturday 8:00 AM
- Camila Cabello must do more about her racist history Saturday 6:00 AM
- Instagram and Facebook are reportedly blocking queer ads Friday 8:58 PM
- Review: Tyler Perry’s ‘A Fall From Grace’ is both nonsensical and utterly predictable Friday 6:48 PM
- Is Hulu censoring the Iran episode of Anthony Bourdain’s ‘Parts Unknown’? Friday 6:05 PM
- Trump admin celebrates Michelle Obama’s birthday by proposing rollback of her signature initiative Friday 4:01 PM
- TSA apologizes after agent grabs indigenous woman’s braids, says ‘giddyup’ Friday 3:28 PM
Never mess up a dick pic again with this handy guide
Don’t think NSFW photos are an art? Think again.
Since the dawn of the webcam, men have used dick pics to express their interest in someone without having to say a single word.
“I present to you my penis,” a dick pic implies. “Would you like to have relations?”
But as anyone who has received one knows, there are myriad ways to share your member with the world. To help men craft the perfect pic, a Snapchat user named Reece created a handy guide to the junk shot.
This allows for the penis to be front and center, the star of the show. The recipient is unable to look at anything else because it is flooding the frame. This is considered a more advanced shot. Proceed with caution.
This approach is for the slightly more camera-shy. The thinking man’s penis.
Photography is all about perspective. This technique allows the sender to provide the recipient with more information about what this penis is doing, where it’s hanging out, and where it comes from.
A variation of the “low angle.” A good starter technique.
This technique is a bit more aggressive than its sister poses. It shows action and intent. It is best used sparingly.
And once you’ve mastered all of the above, it’s time for…
This one has your face in it and all your bathroom accoutrements. A man who can master the counter flop is a true hero.
Happy snapping and fapping, all!
Marisa Kabas is a lifestyle reporter and activist. Her work has been published by Fusion, Fast Company, and Today. She’s also served as an editorial campaigns director for Purpose PBC, a social movement incubator.