- Woman hosts Instagram funeral after she ‘killed’ $102K in student debt 5 Years Ago
- YouTube beats Netflix as go-to streaming platform for teens 5 Years Ago
- The tallest man in America posts emotional YouTube video from hospital room 5 Years Ago
- Nintendo Switch subreddit implodes amid Hong Kong protests 5 Years Ago
- Biden yelling at Warren becomes relatable workplace meme Today 10:33 AM
- Tulsi Gabbard was conservatives’ favorite debater Today 10:07 AM
- ‘Rogue One’ co-writer to direct several episodes, write the pilot for Cassian Andor series Today 9:50 AM
- ‘The Two Popes’: Anthony Hopkins and Jonathan Pryce shine in Netflix’s pope comedy Today 8:57 AM
- AOC, ‘Squad’ to endorse Bernie Sanders Today 8:44 AM
- ‘Ghosts of Sugar Land’ explores what happens if your friend joins ISIS Today 7:00 AM
- Andrew Yang upset porn fans with his criticism of Bing Tuesday 10:34 PM
- Kamala Harris really wants Trump kicked off Twitter Tuesday 10:22 PM
- Bernie Sanders jokes he didn’t use medical marijuana before tonight’s debate Tuesday 9:47 PM
- Tulsi Gabbard says she’s not a Russian asset—which is just what a Russian asset would say Tuesday 9:20 PM
- Warren says she doesn’t have a ‘beef with billionaires’ Tuesday 8:59 PM
Never mess up a dick pic again with this handy guide
Don’t think NSFW photos are an art? Think again.
Since the dawn of the webcam, men have used dick pics to express their interest in someone without having to say a single word.
“I present to you my penis,” a dick pic implies. “Would you like to have relations?”
But as anyone who has received one knows, there are myriad ways to share your member with the world. To help men craft the perfect pic, a Snapchat user named Reece created a handy guide to the junk shot.
This allows for the penis to be front and center, the star of the show. The recipient is unable to look at anything else because it is flooding the frame. This is considered a more advanced shot. Proceed with caution.
This approach is for the slightly more camera-shy. The thinking man’s penis.
Photography is all about perspective. This technique allows the sender to provide the recipient with more information about what this penis is doing, where it’s hanging out, and where it comes from.
A variation of the “low angle.” A good starter technique.
This technique is a bit more aggressive than its sister poses. It shows action and intent. It is best used sparingly.
And once you’ve mastered all of the above, it’s time for…
This one has your face in it and all your bathroom accoutrements. A man who can master the counter flop is a true hero.
Happy snapping and fapping, all!
Marisa Kabas is a lifestyle reporter and activist. Her work has been published by Fusion, Fast Company, and Today. She’s also served as an editorial campaigns director for Purpose PBC, a social movement incubator.