- Queso recipe gets launched to space 3 Months Ago
- ‘Isabelle Facts’ was a wholesome queer meme account—until harassers showed up Today 8:28 AM
- 2016 election stories the ‘Newsroom’ reboot will cover Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Brandon Rios vs. Humberto Soto for free Today 6:00 AM
- ‘The Haunting of Hill House’ heads to ‘Bly Manor’ for next installment Today 5:45 AM
- How to stream James DeGale vs. Chris Eubank Jr. for free Today 5:30 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 145 in Prague for free Today 5:00 AM
- R. Kelly charged in Chicago with multiple counts of sex abuse Friday 7:51 PM
- Elon Musk finally hosts PewDiePie’s meme review Friday 6:27 PM
- Netflix throws ‘Umbrella Academy’-themed wedding for fans Friday 4:54 PM
- Report: Facebook collects app data on users’ body weight, menstrual cycles Friday 3:38 PM
- Amy Klobuchar reportedly ate salad with a comb, and Twitter’s got questions Friday 2:47 PM
- Nobody likes Spotify’s new update Friday 2:34 PM
- Student assaulted on campus while tabling for right-wing group Friday 1:56 PM
- Kim Kardashian West sues fashion company for using her likeness to sell clothes Friday 1:12 PM
Volodymyr Tverdokhlib/Shutterstock (Licensed)
Get all-access to athletic, all-American dudes for a low monthly price.
If muscular men with athletic bodies and all-American faces turn you on, then chances are high that you’ve enjoyed a sexy scene from a Sean Cody video in the past. Founded in 2001, the gay porn site is known for featuring young jocks in solo or hardcore scenes.
With ample opportunities to stream porn for free all over the internet (think: Pornhub) it isn’t very hard to stumble upon some Sean Cody clips without having to cough up any cash. Is becoming a SeanCody.com member worth the money? Let’s break down what a membership gets you to find out if it’s worth the price of admission.
Is a Sean Cody membership worth it?
Sean Cody cost
SeanCody.com advertises its membership plans as if they are paid on a monthly basis (i.e. 12 months of access for $9.99 a month). In reality, the site bills members in one installment. So, as a Sean Cody member, you’ll be paying a lot more up front. A full year of access comes out to $119.99, while three months will cost you $59.99 and one month costs $27.99.
Since the site makes you pay everything at once and doesn’t provide a trial option like some other porn companies, you’re definitely going to want to make sure a subscription is what you want before you sign up. Here’s exactly membership will get you.
- Is Pornhub Premium worth it?
- The 8 best gay hookup apps you didn’t know existed
- 10 safe porn sites you can feel confident visiting
- Is Men.Com worth it?
Sean Cody porn: Membership benefits
1) Exclusive full-length content
Sean Cody does a pretty decent job of making sure you can only stream snippets or previews of its videos on free sites. Becoming a member provides you with the opportunity to really see it all. Even still, if you do enough digging, you’ll likely be able to find Sean Cody full videos for free. Is that the easiest, most ethical, safest route? Definitely not.
The biggest reason to sign up for Sean Cody premium content? If you stumble upon a super hot scene on one of the free sites, you can easily watch it in full via SeanCody.com. In this case, having access to Sean Cody’s full library allows you to finish the show you started and continue down the rabbit hole with a particular model you like. Watch all his other movies, scenes, and exclusive content without interruption or the risk of buggy downloads.
2) New content every week
Sean Cody boasts that it releases three brand new videos every week. For viewers who like to keep things fresh (most people) this is a big plus. The number of new releases isn’t quite as high as a site like Men.com, for example, which produces one new scene every day. Still, with an extensive backlog of scenes, who has time to watch full porn movies every day anyway? Then again, if something is important to you, you’ll make the time.
3) Over 1,000 jock models
They say variety is the spice of life, but Sean Cody might not have gotten the memo. There’s almost zero variety in the body types, skin colors, or identities of the site’s models. What’s more, you’re going to have to scroll pretty far through their list of over 1,000 stars to find a single person of color.
That being said, if young, white jock bodies are what you’re looking for, there’s truly no better place on the web for you. They may all look exactly the same, but they’re all undeniably beautiful. None of the exclusive models are allowed to have worked for another porn company before signing with Sean Cody, ensuring that you’ll have to return to the site once you find a star you really take a liking to.
- The 10 best NSFW gay Tumblrs
- 8 free gay cam sites to watch in real time
- Porn GIFs and where to find them
- The best BDSM porn sites on the internet
All bareback videos
The act of having sex on camera without a condom is a controversial one, but it’s undeniable that many viewers only want to see bareback sex when they’re choosing a scene to watch. It’s clear Sean Cody knows this, as one of their few listed reasons for signing up for a membership is that all their films are “100% bareback.”
Now that PREP has infiltrated the LGBTQ community and allowed guys to worry less about contracting HIV, sex without condoms has become much more prevalent. That means Sean Cody’s bareback videos now also give off a more realistic vibe and representation of IRL sex.
Is a Sean Cody membership worth it?
If you lust over young white athlete types, you won’t find a better place on the internet to spend your money. But everyone else might want to look elsewhere for their gay porn fix. There are plenty of opportunities to see bareback footage and Sean Cody snippets online for free, and forcing viewers to pay for an entire year up front surely doesn’t help the company’s cause.
|BEST PORN SITE GUIDES|
|PORN FOR LESBIANS|
|GAY VR PORN|
|PORN FOR COUPLES|
|ROKU PORN CHANNELS|
|BEST PORN SITE GUIDES|
Editor’s note: This article is updated for relevance.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.