- Cara Delevingne calls out Justin Bieber for ‘ranking’ wife Hailey’s friends Friday 9:07 PM
- Fans defend Jenna Marbles after some people claimed she mistreated her dogs in a recent video Friday 8:37 PM
- ‘Friends’ gets reunion special on HBO Max, fans go wild Friday 7:37 PM
- Why you should drop everything and start reading ‘Lore Olympus’ Friday 6:27 PM
- ‘Boogaloo’ memes are trying to organize a second civil war—and they’re spreading fast Friday 3:48 PM
- People are disturbed by these McDonald’s-scented candles Friday 3:47 PM
- Season 2 of ‘The Witcher’ is in production Friday 3:16 PM
- Here are some cringey billboards Bloomberg ran in Arizona Friday 2:51 PM
- PewDiePie returns to YouTube after 37-day hiatus Friday 2:01 PM
- Why was a Republican Party Facebook page co-managed by someone in Turkmenistan? Friday 1:26 PM
- The shorthand guide to ‘Star Wars: The Clone Wars’ Friday 1:07 PM
- Congress urges Tinder to screen for sex offenders Friday 1:03 PM
- Video shows 9-year-old threatening suicide after being bullied Friday 12:01 PM
- Ex-Goldman Sachs CEO says he might vote Trump because Sanders is too mean to him Friday 11:40 AM
- Twitch streamer says she was banned for body painting Friday 11:39 AM
A Chinese businessman bought his favorite porn star out of the industry for 15 years
Rola Misaki is making an interesting decision.
Apparently, China’s economy is so strong that its wealthiest members aren’t just spending millions on mansions and private jets. They’re buying porn stars right out of the industry.
22-year-old adult video actress Rola Misaki just accepted 1 billion yen to enter an “exclusive relationship” with an anonymous Chinese businessman for the next 15 years. That sum works out to $8.3 million USD, or more than $500,000 per year.
No one knows the wealthy businessman’s identity yet, but many are speculating that he’s a higher-up in China’s entertainment industry. The man is so committed to protecting his privacy that he literally wears a mask when he goes out in public with Misaki.
“His property holdings alone are worth several hundred million dollars. At events, his behavior includes giving million-dollar tips to participants,” a source in the Chinese media told the Tokyo Reporter.
Unfortunately, much to Misaki’s fans’ chagrin, the deal will require the porn star to end her career effective immediately. Her departure from the industry has caused quite the controversy on the Chinese social media platform Sina Weibo, with one of her followers lamenting: “[Misaki is] one of the best, a natural. I can’t believe she’s gone off with this man.”
She is expected to use this relationship as a launchpad for a career in the mainstream Chinese entertainment industry, and she’ll serve as her boyfriend’s personal assistant while she gets her feet on the ground.
Let’s see how the next 15 years shake out.
“Today, to get up early to see the news, how ignorant I become nurturing Actress Tyrant purely fabricated a further half million!??!! 7 pm I met at a conference Takizawa Laura, live greetings, photo, interactive, all the requirements should be made to mobilize the atmosphere moderator I had this serious statement, I did not and. now there is no such intention! this is completely untrue! Some people do not discredit me!”
Dylan Love is an editorial consultant and journalist whose reporting interests include emergent technology, digital media, and Russian language and culture. He is a former staff writer for the Daily Dot, and his work has been published by Business Insider, International Business Times, Men's Journal, and the Next Web.