- ‘Bachelor’ contestant apologizes for ‘White Lives Matter’ photo shoot Today 12:13 AM
- ‘Sonic The Hedgehog’ sets box office record for video game movies Sunday 8:15 PM
- Truck driver allegedly watching porn kills teen driver in a car crash Sunday 6:44 PM
- Is the Buttigieg campaign behind this pro-Pete Nigerian Twitter account? Sunday 4:58 PM
- Mask that has your face printed on it allows you to unlock your phone during viral epidemics Sunday 3:52 PM
- Justin Bieber slid into the DMs of someone who hated his new album Sunday 1:05 PM
- HQ Trivia host and co-founder in Twitter feud amid shutdown Sunday 12:10 PM
- YouTuber shamed for fake call with Caroline Flack after her death Sunday 10:59 AM
- This MAGA-loving Keanu Reeves imposter isn’t fooling anyone Sunday 10:16 AM
- How to watch ‘Outlander’ season 5 online Sunday 8:00 AM
- Kobe Bryant’s complicated online legacy isn’t buried with him Sunday 6:00 AM
- TikTok teen’s reaction to discovering boyfriend’s cheating goes viral Saturday 4:46 PM
- This may be the creepiest Amazon review you’ll ever read Saturday 3:58 PM
- Bill Maher booed on own show over defense of Bloomberg Saturday 3:37 PM
- The Sun allegedly deletes negative Caroline Flack story after her death Saturday 2:48 PM
GoneWild knew this woman was pregnant before she did
Leave it to the people who hang out around Reddit’s r/gonewild to help a gal find out she’s having a baby.
Reddit user Zellarena’s boobs were a little bigger than usual.
So on Tuesday afternoon Zellarena decided to take a photo of herself topless and posted it on Reddit Gone Wild, an amateur porn community where everyday women post sexually explicit photos of themselves for a grateful, complimentary (and often creepy) audience.
The reaction to Zellarena’s bosom was textbook GoneWild:
Buried within the 400 comments or so was one from redditor rtw_fan who suggested “maybe you’re pregnant,” which is a common estrogen-related effect of pregnancy.
The comment inspired Zellarena to take a test, and about five hours after posting a picture of her chest, she found out that she was indeed pregnant.
“That’s one way to find out,” Zellarena posted on Reddit with the following photo.
Upon hearing the news, redditors couldn’t help but crack jokes and suggest names for the little bundle of joy.
Rtw_fan’s comment was featured on r/BestOf, home to “the very best hidden gems that reddit has to offer,” where the reactions to Zellarena’s news weren’t much different. Words from all 300 comments were used by makeswordclouds to create the following wordcloud:
Photo by josemanuelerre/Flickr (CC by ND-2.0)
Fernando Alfonso III served as an early Reddit and 4chan reporter and the Daily Dot’s first art director until 2016. He’s gone on to report at Lexington’s Herald-Leader and at the Houston Chronicle.