- Wait, how tall is Peppa Pig? 5 Years Ago
- Twitter suspends Iranian state media outlets for harassing members of a religious minority Today 1:06 PM
- Pro-MAGA pageant queen stripped of title over ‘offensive’ tweets Today 11:52 AM
- Marvel unveiled its Phase 4 plans at San Diego Comic-Con Today 9:16 AM
- How a queer Instagram is helping fight the opioid epidemic in Appalachia Today 6:30 AM
- Philadelphia to fire 13 officers for racist, violent Facebook posts Saturday 6:12 PM
- Nick Offerman is so down to play every single role in ‘Cats’ Saturday 4:27 PM
- Woman documents how airport staff broke her wheelchair Saturday 3:04 PM
- Funeral home allegedly posted photos of woman’s dead body on social media Saturday 1:56 PM
- Alinity Divine is being investigated after throwing her cat during stream (updated) Saturday 12:04 PM
- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China Saturday 10:26 AM
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Saturday 9:06 AM
- The crushing effects of Trump’s abortion ‘gag rule’ on healthcare Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to live stream Pacquiao vs. Thurman Saturday 6:20 AM
- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch Saturday 6:00 AM
Leave it to the people who hang out around Reddit’s r/gonewild to help a gal find out she’s having a baby.
Reddit user Zellarena’s boobs were a little bigger than usual.
So on Tuesday afternoon Zellarena decided to take a photo of herself topless and posted it on Reddit Gone Wild, an amateur porn community where everyday women post sexually explicit photos of themselves for a grateful, complimentary (and often creepy) audience.
The reaction to Zellarena’s bosom was textbook GoneWild:
Buried within the 400 comments or so was one from redditor rtw_fan who suggested “maybe you’re pregnant,” which is a common estrogen-related effect of pregnancy.
The comment inspired Zellarena to take a test, and about five hours after posting a picture of her chest, she found out that she was indeed pregnant.
“That’s one way to find out,” Zellarena posted on Reddit with the following photo.
Upon hearing the news, redditors couldn’t help but crack jokes and suggest names for the little bundle of joy.
Rtw_fan’s comment was featured on r/BestOf, home to “the very best hidden gems that reddit has to offer,” where the reactions to Zellarena’s news weren’t much different. Words from all 300 comments were used by makeswordclouds to create the following wordcloud:
Photo by josemanuelerre/Flickr (CC by ND-2.0)
Fernando Alfonso III served as an early Reddit and 4chan reporter and the Daily Dot’s first art director until 2016. He’s gone on to report at Lexington’s Herald-Leader and at the Houston Chronicle.