- Black man films ‘Crosswalk Cathy’ yelling racist slurs at him Tuesday 6:47 PM
- Guerrilla artists turn John Oliver billboard ad into right-wing meme Tuesday 4:20 PM
- Netflix lines up unnecessarily good cast for ‘Green Eggs and Ham’ Tuesday 3:48 PM
- Netflix drops trailer for Mötley Crüe biopic ‘The Dirt’—and the cast is wild Tuesday 3:41 PM
- QAnon’s repetitive posts are alienating even his most ardent supporters Tuesday 3:36 PM
- Noah Cyrus cries on Instagram after Lil Xan’s baby announcement Tuesday 2:26 PM
- The ‘Well yes, but actually no’ meme is here to help you explain things Tuesday 12:07 PM
- Judge orders Roger Stone to appear in court after his Instagram post Tuesday 11:24 AM
- I worked with the migrant caravan—and Trump is the cause of his national emergency Tuesday 11:09 AM
- How to watch Liverpool vs. Bayern Munich online for free Tuesday 11:08 AM
- ‘Patriot Act’ volume 2 proves Hasan Minhaj is the next big star of the news-comedy genre Tuesday 11:01 AM
- ‘Friends From College’ canceled after 2 seasons at Netflix Tuesday 10:53 AM
- Allow your wallet to be your spirit guide during this rad anime sale Tuesday 10:43 AM
- Man stages fake DUI trial to propose to girlfriend, and people are asking why Tuesday 10:40 AM
- Bernie Sanders’ website full of 404s on launch day Tuesday 10:23 AM
Leave it to the people who hang out around Reddit’s r/gonewild to help a gal find out she’s having a baby.
Reddit user Zellarena’s boobs were a little bigger than usual.
So on Tuesday afternoon Zellarena decided to take a photo of herself topless and posted it on Reddit Gone Wild, an amateur porn community where everyday women post sexually explicit photos of themselves for a grateful, complimentary (and often creepy) audience.
The reaction to Zellarena’s bosom was textbook GoneWild:
Buried within the 400 comments or so was one from redditor rtw_fan who suggested “maybe you’re pregnant,” which is a common estrogen-related effect of pregnancy.
The comment inspired Zellarena to take a test, and about five hours after posting a picture of her chest, she found out that she was indeed pregnant.
“That’s one way to find out,” Zellarena posted on Reddit with the following photo.
Upon hearing the news, redditors couldn’t help but crack jokes and suggest names for the little bundle of joy.
Rtw_fan’s comment was featured on r/BestOf, home to “the very best hidden gems that reddit has to offer,” where the reactions to Zellarena’s news weren’t much different. Words from all 300 comments were used by makeswordclouds to create the following wordcloud:
Photo by josemanuelerre/Flickr (CC by ND-2.0)
Fernando Alfonso III served as an early Reddit and 4chan reporter and the Daily Dot’s first art director until 2016. He’s gone on to report at Lexington’s Herald-Leader and at the Houston Chronicle.