- America’s favorite furry friend? This running javelina 7 Years Ago
- Review: Pete Davidson crashes and burns in Netflix stand-up special ‘Alive From New York’ 7 Years Ago
- Netflix’s ‘I Am Not Okay With This’ is a thrill-chasing slow burn that combines the platform’s greatest hits Today 7:00 AM
- Review: ‘The Last Thing He Wanted’ is ambitious but disconnected Today 6:00 AM
- Tom Steyer calls for reparations Tuesday 9:05 PM
- Etika mural added as official PokéStop in Pokémon Go Tuesday 8:35 PM
- Debate devolves into candidates shouting ‘math’ at each other Tuesday 8:19 PM
- Bloomberg rolls his eyes when challenged over sexist comments Tuesday 8:18 PM
- Bloomberg almost accidentally claims he ‘bought’ Congress Tuesday 8:03 PM
- ‘Dick Pound’ and ‘Bisexual Men Exist’ trend together–Twitter goes wild Tuesday 7:54 PM
- James Charles receives backlash over ‘racist’ imitation of Latinx TikTok character, Rosa Tuesday 7:06 PM
- Video shows people harassing elderly Asian man while he collects cans Tuesday 6:23 PM
- Bob Iger steps down as Disney CEO, prompting conspiracy theories Tuesday 5:53 PM
- Bhad Bhabie threatens to kill Skai Jackson amid feud involving their moms Tuesday 4:51 PM
- Body camera shows officer boasting about arresting a 6-year-old Tuesday 3:58 PM
Running dates through the Reddit time machine
Also in today’s Reddit digest: Al Gore, vote brigading, and the r/askscience secret weapon.
Want to read Reddit but don’t have the time? Our daily Reddit Digest highlights the most interesting or important discussions from around the social news site—every morning.
The r/leagueoflegends subreddit got a free new design—from the company that develops League of Legends. A lot of users are angry. (r/SubredditDrama)
How is r/askscience so great? Strict moderation. Now their secret weapon, the The Moderator Nuke Comment Tree Extension, is available for download. (r/modclub)
Kevin Morris is a veteran web reporter and editor who specializes in longform journalism. He led the Daily Dot’s esports vertical and, following its acquisition by GAMURS in late 2016, launched Dot Esports, where he serves as the site’s editor-in-chief.