- How to stream Liverpool vs. Chelsea Friday 6:45 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Sevilla Friday 6:35 PM
- How to stream Peter ‘Kid Chocolate’ Quillin vs. Alfredo Angulo Friday 5:16 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Granada Friday 4:50 PM
- ‘Atlantics’ tells a ghost story steeped with emotion and realism Friday 4:16 PM
- ‘Jojo Rabbit’ is a sweet, singular movie that loses its grip on satire Friday 3:40 PM
- Jordan Peterson is in rehab for Klonopin addiction Friday 3:34 PM
- The cat-worshipping turkey cult video, explained Friday 3:22 PM
- Despite legal threats and drama, the Area 51 desert event is on Friday 3:05 PM
- How to stream Yair Rodriguez vs. Jeremy Stephens on UFC Fight Night Friday 3:00 PM
- Twitter just launched its ‘Hide Replies’ feature Friday 1:59 PM
- How to turn off image metadata before it snitches on you Friday 1:36 PM
- The ‘Breaking Bad’ movie is coming to theaters—for one weekend only Friday 1:04 PM
- Teens recorded, shared videos of mall fight that ended in fatal stabbing Friday 12:44 PM
- How to stream Giants vs. Buccaneers in Week 3 Friday 12:31 PM
The selling of Steve Jobs
It didn’t take very long — less than a day — for people to start profiting from the death of Apple co-founder Steve Jobs
There’s always a dollar or two to be made and profiteering from the death of Apple co-founder Steve jobs is no exception. Less than 24 hours after the news of his death emerged, there’s already an influx of Steve Jobs items on sale following his death on Wednesday.
Items like t-shirts, old magazine covers and even bobble heads are filling the virtual shelves of eBay, CafePress and as previously noted, Etsy.
Market demand for Jobs-related items forced magazines to halt the presses and create special covers marking his death and even a biography, which features interviews with the iconic CEO, was bumped to an earlier release.
We collected some of the most popular items below commemorating Jobs’ death.
A former editorial operations specialist and staff writer for the Daily Dot, Jordan Valinsky is a tech reporter and web culture commentator. His work has been published by the Week, Digiday, CNNMoney, Popular Mechanics, Vice, Mic, and Betabeat.