- Billie Eilish fans think they figured out who stole her ring 1 Month Ago
- ‘Give me candy’: Hailey Bieber mocked for defense of celebrating Halloween as a Christian Today 10:28 AM
- Aaron Paul predicted Jesse Pinkman’s fate on Reddit years ago Today 8:53 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Eli’ is a satisfyingly nasty blend of haunted houses and medical horror Today 7:00 AM
- Why 8chan’s founder is fighting to keep the infamous message board dead Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream NFL Sunday Ticket without DirecTV Today 5:00 AM
- How to watch Arizona State vs. Utah Today 4:00 AM
- How to watch Michigan vs. Penn State Today 4:00 AM
- How to watch Florida vs. South Carolina Today 4:00 AM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Crystal Palace Today 1:00 AM
- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Watford Friday 9:00 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Eibar Friday 6:00 PM
- How to stream ‘Bigfoot’ Silva vs. Gabriel Gonzaga in BKFC Friday 6:00 PM
- Demi Lovato’s nude photos allegedly leaked on Snapchat Friday 3:07 PM
- NBA TV is the new streaming service for basketball fanatics Friday 3:02 PM
A popular Instagrammer’s account was reportedly removed after she posted a pregnant, half-naked photo of herself, according to Australian parenting website Kidspot.
The influencer, Sally Mustang, said she was “really scared” and that her “whole livelihood has disappeared” after her account was taken down for being “sexual,” according to Kidspot.
She posted about her pregnancy and gave followers a glimpse of her bump with a bathtub photo that showed her belly peaking out, Yahoo! News reported on Sunday. Even though she was naked, water and shadows, covered her bottom half, and she covered her breasts with her hands.
“I’m really scared you know, it just breaks my heart,” Mustang said in an emotional video posted to her husband’s Instagram account on Sunday. Her husband, Mitch Gobel, is also an influencer with more than 200,000 followers.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Mitch Gobel (@mitch.gobel) on
“It’s my creative outlet, it’s my memories, my voice, my community, my family on here, my businesses it’s just all disappeared,” Mustang said in the tearful video. “And to be five months pregnant and adapting all the changes going on already is so unfair and so harsh.”
According to Yahoo!, Mustang had over 300,000 followers. She has already started a new account and recouped more than 25,000 followers. The account’s first photo appeared over the weekend and has been advertised on Gobel’s page.
The couple is known for sharing sexually explicit photos, and both have posted nudes on their accounts before. Mustang received backlash last November for posting photos with her partner saying “I promise to show you incredibly beautiful things @mitch.gobel #myjobasawoman.”
By Wednesday morning, Mustang’s original account and the photo of her in the bathtub had been reinstated.
“I am so blown away—over the moon and back by the power of love and magic,” she wrote in a post on Wednesday. “Every single human on here that manifested for me, backed me and helped make this happen—from the bottom of my heart I thank YOU! The power of uniting as a community with a common goal is incredible and this is proof that magic happens everyday.”
- Tara Booth’s Instagram art embraces the comedy in mental health struggles
- ‘Love Island’ star’s Instagram photo doctored for MAGA hat ad
- Influencer who photoshopped clouds into photos is partnering with the editing app
H/T Fox News
Samira Sadeque is a New York-based journalist reporting on immigration, sexual violence, and mental health, and will sometimes write about memes and dinosaurs too. Her work also appears in Reuters, NPR, and NBC among other publications. She graduated from Columbia Journalism School, and her work has been nominated for SAJA awards. Follow: @Samideque