- Gynecologist explains why garlic shouldn’t go in vaginas Wednesday 7:08 PM
- People on Twitter are posting the 5 weirdest jobs they’ve had for this meme Wednesday 6:48 PM
- Mortal Kombat 11’s Jax ends slavery—and gamers are pissed Wednesday 5:46 PM
- GPS app gave hacker ability to remotely shut off car engines Wednesday 3:58 PM
- Scott Walker wore jeans for sexual assault awareness, and Twitter is reminding him of his misogynist past Wednesday 3:24 PM
- Hacked Lime scooters make sexual comments to riders Wednesday 3:03 PM
- ‘Bonding’ squanders its potential with weak jokes and limp structure Wednesday 2:49 PM
- The safest place for ‘Game of Thrones’ memes is in the crypts Wednesday 2:23 PM
- Report: Fortnite developer Epic Games is working employees into the ground Wednesday 1:57 PM
- Damian Lillard’s game-winning 3-pointer inspired a plethora of memes Wednesday 12:17 PM
- Gamers are blaming socialism for making the women in Mortal Kombat ‘ugly’ Wednesday 11:36 AM
- Nickelodeon is selling SpongeBob toys based on popular memes Wednesday 11:25 AM
- Alex Jones protests outside the White House by shouting the name of his website Wednesday 11:13 AM
- ‘I Think You Should Leave with Tim Robinson’ has an absurd conclusion for every scenario Wednesday 10:52 AM
- Twitch star TF Blade banned for racial slur—but he swears he didn’t say it Wednesday 10:43 AM
Oct. 3 is Twitter famous for a lot of things. Any Mean Girls fanatic knows this is the day Aaron Samuels asked Cady Heron what day it was. But more importantly, it is the 24th wedding anniversary of our president and first lady.
Twitter has dedicated an entire Moment package to the anniversary that first became official in 1992. Users can now take a look at some of the top moments shared on Twitter from both President Obama’s and Michelle’s accounts.
Images from Father’s Day, Barack’s birthdays, Valentine’s Day and much more can be found on the thread.
They first met during the summer of 1989. Then Michelle Robinson was 25 and working as a law associate at Sidley & Austin, a corporate law firm in Chicago. She was assigned to mentor 27-year-old Barack Obama.
What many people do not know is that Michelle was very skeptical about getting too close to Barack. That summer he asked her on their first date and she denied the offer immediately. She did not want to risk her reputation at the firm by dating her mentee.
Of course we can assume that the fear of dating did not last long. Just three years after meeting, the couple married; and six years later they gave birth to their first child, Malia.
Today the Obamas are one of the most celebrated and successful couples in America. With two Harvard law degrees, two children, and two terms of presidency, there is nothing they cannot accomplish.
Barack and Michelle are true #RelationshipGoals.