- Nick Offerman is so down to play every single role in ‘Cats’ Today 4:27 PM
- Woman documents how airport staff broke her wheelchair Today 3:04 PM
- Funeral home allegedly posted photos of woman’s dead body on social media Today 1:56 PM
- Alinity Divine is being investigated after throwing her cat during stream Today 12:04 PM
- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China Today 10:26 AM
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Today 9:06 AM
- The crushing effects of Trump’s abortion ‘gag rule’ on healthcare Today 8:00 AM
- How to live stream Pacquiao vs. Thurman Today 6:20 AM
- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch Today 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC on ESPN 4: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Leon Edwards Today 5:49 AM
- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Friday 3:12 PM
- Facebook and Google could be tracking you on porn sites Friday 1:42 PM
Oct. 3 is Twitter famous for a lot of things. Any Mean Girls fanatic knows this is the day Aaron Samuels asked Cady Heron what day it was. But more importantly, it is the 24th wedding anniversary of our president and first lady.
Twitter has dedicated an entire Moment package to the anniversary that first became official in 1992. Users can now take a look at some of the top moments shared on Twitter from both President Obama’s and Michelle’s accounts.
Images from Father’s Day, Barack’s birthdays, Valentine’s Day and much more can be found on the thread.
They first met during the summer of 1989. Then Michelle Robinson was 25 and working as a law associate at Sidley & Austin, a corporate law firm in Chicago. She was assigned to mentor 27-year-old Barack Obama.
What many people do not know is that Michelle was very skeptical about getting too close to Barack. That summer he asked her on their first date and she denied the offer immediately. She did not want to risk her reputation at the firm by dating her mentee.
Of course we can assume that the fear of dating did not last long. Just three years after meeting, the couple married; and six years later they gave birth to their first child, Malia.
Today the Obamas are one of the most celebrated and successful couples in America. With two Harvard law degrees, two children, and two terms of presidency, there is nothing they cannot accomplish.
Barack and Michelle are true #RelationshipGoals.
Brianna Holt is a New York City journalist who covers entertainment and technology. Her work has appeared in MSN, Black Entertainment Television (BET), Best Life, and ONE37pm. She's a former music editor at BuzzFeed and previously served as an editorial intern with the Daily Dot in 2016.