- The ‘Final Destination’ movies are now streaming on Hulu Today 2:44 PM
- Marvel asked ‘Maus’ author to remove Trump reference from essay–he refused Today 2:02 PM
- Counselors reportedly pressured to share private info about Facebook moderators Today 1:20 PM
- Barstool Sports founder under investigation for anti-union tweets Today 12:34 PM
- Harmony Korine’s ‘The Beach Bum’ is now streaming on Hulu Today 12:19 PM
- How an Instagram feud led to the death of 9-year-old girl Today 11:08 AM
- A scarier ‘The Haunting of Hill House’ extended director’s cut is coming to Blu-ray Today 9:15 AM
- The 9 best podcasts for kids that entertain and educate Today 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! Why does my BFF get more likes on Instagram than me? Today 6:00 AM
- The 25 Tom Cruise movies that are essential viewing Today 6:00 AM
- No, that guy didn’t really fly alone on a Delta flight Saturday 4:31 PM
- Fans are paying to meet their favorite YouTubers online through pilot program Saturday 2:54 PM
- Behold: 12 straight hours of ‘Stranger Things” Alexei drinking a Slurpee Saturday 2:05 PM
- Influencer couple under fire for using holy water to splash genitals in Bali Saturday 1:29 PM
- These are the 10 best villains DC comics has ever conceived Saturday 1:11 PM
“When am I getting a grandchild?” is the single-most irritating question a couple can get. And one such couple, sick of getting asked by their parents if a bun would soon be in the oven, staged a photo shoot to shut them up once and for all.
Australian couple Matt Kay and Abby Lee do not currently have any children. They do, however, have a precious new dog named Humphry. On the drive home from picking him up at the breeder, their photographer friend Elisha Minnette came up with the idea for the cheeky photo shoot.
From there, they set up the shoot wherein Humphry took the place of a baby, in positions so often seen replicated with newborns babies.
“Abby and I have the craziest sense of humor and we feed off of each other with ideas,” Minnette told BuzzFeed.
“The shoot was hilarious. Everything went so smoothly. The pup was enjoying every second of it, and all the treats he was getting!”
“The shoot was hilarious. Everything went so smoothly,” she continued. “We did this shoot just for a little bit of humor between ourselves, as well as for those that share the same sense of humor as us.”
The next time your parents, your in-laws, or any other annoying family members ask you if you plan on having any kids, pick up a camera, point to your pet, and reply “We already do.”
Marisa Kabas is a lifestyle reporter and activist. Her work has been published by Fusion, Fast Company, and Today. She’s also served as an editorial campaigns director for Purpose PBC, a social movement incubator.