- The horror game banned for mocking China’s president probably isn’t coming back 3 Years Ago
- Cheap vibrators, condoms, and lube: The most satisfying Amazon Prime Day deals Today 3:07 PM
- George R.R. Martin says fan backlash won’t affect his ‘Game of Thrones’ ending Today 3:03 PM
- The very finest Area 51 memes Today 2:52 PM
- Tweet map ranks states where people are boycotting Amazon Prime Day Today 1:54 PM
- Lil Nas X says he will perform at Area 51 for free Today 12:56 PM
- The best Prime Day deals for gamers Today 12:53 PM
- How Republicans are dancing around Trump’s racist tweets Today 12:42 PM
- Not even anti-immigrant groups are defending Trump’s ‘go back’ tweets Today 12:37 PM
- Netflix’s latest chase thriller ‘Point Blank’ lacks electricity Today 12:27 PM
- Jay Inslee floats Megan Rapinoe as his secretary of state pick Today 11:33 AM
- The cast list for the ‘Kingsman’ prequel movie looks totally nuts Today 11:17 AM
- The best Prime Day deals to heat up your kitchen Today 11:16 AM
- YouTuber Emily Hartridge killed in electric scooter crash Today 10:50 AM
- Is Lashana Lynch really playing 007 in the new Bond movie? Today 10:33 AM
Paul Ryan told reporters today that the House will vote to defund Planned Parenthood in the same bill it will use to repeal Obamacare. In 2015, Republicans in Congress voted on a bill that would prevent Planned Parenthood from receiving $500 million in federal funding but were blocked by Democrats. Now, in a Republican-controlled House, Republicans just need to rouse a majority to pass the bill.
If Republicans want to throw millions off insurance, cut Medicare, defund Planned Parenthood—we will not let them get away with it.
— Bernie Sanders (@SenSanders) January 2, 2017
Mehak Anwar is a reporter whose work focuses on LGBTQ rights, intersectional feminism, and race. Her byline has appeared in Bustle and the Huffington Post.