- TikTok star Mohit Mor shot and killed 2 Years Ago
- Stephen A. Smith is baby 2 Years Ago
- Tfue releases statement on FaZe Clan lawsuit, says his contract is ‘f*cked’ 2 Years Ago
- People are using an app to out gropers on Japan’s subway Today 11:24 AM
- Trump misspelled ‘accomplishments’ on handwritten notes, photo shows Today 11:12 AM
- HUD proposal would allow homeless shelters to refuse trans people Today 10:44 AM
- Disney’s ‘Aladdin’ remake isn’t terrible Today 10:11 AM
- Police under investigation after running over 1-year-old child Today 9:16 AM
- Who is Jannah, the breakout star of ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’? Today 9:10 AM
- Trump revives his ‘dumb as a rock’ insult for Rex Tillerson Today 9:03 AM
- Forget Hot Jafar. All hail Fat Ursula Today 8:14 AM
- How to watch ‘The Affair’ for free Today 8:00 AM
- Olivia Wilde’s ‘Booksmart’ is a teen comedy that will actually age well Today 7:45 AM
- Conservative rising star Kyle Kashuv busted using the N-word a whole bunch Today 7:14 AM
- How to watch ‘The Name of the Rose’ for free Today 7:00 AM
Paul Ryan told reporters today that the House will vote to defund Planned Parenthood in the same bill it will use to repeal Obamacare. In 2015, Republicans in Congress voted on a bill that would prevent Planned Parenthood from receiving $500 million in federal funding but were blocked by Democrats. Now, in a Republican-controlled House, Republicans just need to rouse a majority to pass the bill.
If Republicans want to throw millions off insurance, cut Medicare, defund Planned Parenthood—we will not let them get away with it.
— Bernie Sanders (@SenSanders) January 2, 2017
Mehak Anwar is a reporter whose work focuses on LGBTQ rights, intersectional feminism, and race. Her byline has appeared in Bustle and the Huffington Post.