- Which ‘Florida Man’ are you? 2 Years Ago
- Hundreds of millions of Facebook passwords were accessible to employees Today 12:55 PM
- ‘Bitch I’m Bella Thorne’ morphs into TikTok dyslexia meme Today 12:17 PM
- Marvel is auctioning props and costumes from Netflix’s ‘Defenders’ franchise Today 12:12 PM
- Net neutrality advocates plan online watch party for the ‘Save the Internet’ Act Today 12:01 PM
- Tim Cook turns his iPad meme into an AirPod meme Today 11:46 AM
- Auschwitz Memorial asks visitors to stop taking playful photos at Holocaust site Today 11:33 AM
- The best Korean beauty products for $15 or less Today 10:50 AM
- PewDiePie’s reign as the No. 1 YouTuber seems to be over Today 10:43 AM
- Amazon’s ‘Hanna’ miniseries offers a more conventional take on the teen spy thriller Today 10:42 AM
- Conservative writer tweets about bombing a university after women are hired Today 10:16 AM
- YouTube star Ice Poseidon reportedly raided by FBI Today 10:11 AM
- Devin Nunes is threatening to sue more people who mock him on Twitter Today 10:10 AM
- The Economist faces blowback for asking if trans people should be sterilized Today 9:50 AM
- 8 doormats that we can’t believe actually exist Today 9:35 AM
Paul Ryan told reporters today that the House will vote to defund Planned Parenthood in the same bill it will use to repeal Obamacare. In 2015, Republicans in Congress voted on a bill that would prevent Planned Parenthood from receiving $500 million in federal funding but were blocked by Democrats. Now, in a Republican-controlled House, Republicans just need to rouse a majority to pass the bill.
If Republicans want to throw millions off insurance, cut Medicare, defund Planned Parenthood—we will not let them get away with it.
— Bernie Sanders (@SenSanders) January 2, 2017
Mehak Anwar is a reporter whose work focuses on LGBTQ rights, intersectional feminism, and race. Her byline has appeared in Bustle and the Huffington Post.