- Timmy Thick blasted for saying the N-word in comeback video Today 9:11 AM
- Netflix’s ‘The Confession Killer’ is a devastating and well-built portrait of a con artist Today 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! I’m ashamed to tell anyone about my online shopping habit Today 6:00 AM
- UPS facing backlash for thanking police after employee killed in shootout Saturday 5:02 PM
- Sanders campaign fires staffer after anti-Semitic, homophobic tweets surface Saturday 3:13 PM
- Brother Nature was attacked, says everyone just watched with phones out Saturday 2:45 PM
- Ryan Reynolds’ gin company hires Peloton wife for ad Saturday 1:24 PM
- Ex-vegan YouTuber accused of fraud after following meat-only diet Saturday 1:11 PM
- The 15 best Disney+ hidden gems and deep cuts Saturday 12:23 PM
- Everyone in GoFundMe scam involving homeless veteran has now pleaded guilty Saturday 12:06 PM
- Boy invites kindergarten class to his adoption–and people are emotional Saturday 11:56 AM
- Reddit links leaked trade deal documents to Russian campaign Saturday 10:44 AM
- How to stream Alistair Overeem vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik Saturday 8:30 AM
- Amazon sends customers condoms and soap instead of Nintendo Switch Saturday 8:28 AM
- How to live stream Jermall Charlo vs. Dennis Hogan Saturday 8:00 AM
One Direction fans drive radio DJ off of Twitter
Outraged Directioners used Twitter to harass Lucy Horobin over her alleged affair with 1D singer Harry Styles.
The Directioners may have taken things in the wrong direction.
“@LucyHorobin U f****** bitch. Y would u have sex with a 18 year old hunk,” 1d_gotswag tweeted.
Many of Horobin’s fans tweeted messaged her with kind words of encouragement.
“aww feel sorry for @LucyHorobin all this hate is uncalled for to be fair she is amazing and caring so please leave the hate and move on :)” he tweeted.
Horobin thanked her fans for the kind words, but only said that she did not wish to speak with the press regarding the recent headlines.
Harry Styles has not addressed any of the rumors.
This is hardly the first time the Directioner army has taken things to the extreme. Xtra Factor host Caroline Flack received death threats after reports came out that she was on a date with Styles, which left the host shaken.
“Hi One Direction fans! To clarify. I’m close friends with Harry… he’s one of the nicest people I know. I don’t deserve death threats,” Flack tweeted.
Photo via Twitter
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.