- Laura Ingraham mocks Rep. Ilhan Omar’s accent in audio clip Sunday 5:46 PM
- #ExposeChristianSchools goes viral after Karen Pence and Covington Catholic School uproars Sunday 4:37 PM
- People have started laundering money on Fortnite Sunday 3:03 PM
- Cardi B claps back at Tomi Lahren’s sarcastic tweet Sunday 1:25 PM
- Twitter may have exposed Android users’ private tweets Sunday 12:13 PM
- Leave Me Alurn is the ‘SNL’ product we wish existed in real life Sunday 10:06 AM
- How to watch ‘Charmed’ online for free Sunday 9:00 AM
- How to watch Patriots vs. Chiefs online for free Sunday 8:15 AM
- This is the ‘Star Wars’ VR experience you’re looking for Sunday 8:00 AM
- ‘Salt Fat Acid Heat’ takes viewers on a journey through the four building blocks of a great dish Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to tell the deep web from the dark web Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to watch the Saints vs. Rams online for free Sunday 6:15 AM
- How to watch ‘Supergirl’ online for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream the NFL conference championship games Sunday 5:00 AM
- How to watch Barcelona vs. Leganes online for free Sunday 1:00 AM
There are two types of holiday shoppers: the lazy bums who open their laptops and click “buy” on whatever decent crap is 30 percent off (ahem, me) and the chaos seekers who love the rush of a pillaging through stores for a bargain.
The latter showed up to this Nike outlet store in Tulalip, Washington, on Black Friday. And they did not hold back.
A photo posted by Northwest Kicks (@northwest.kicks) on
[Placeholder for https://www.facebook.com/larrydowner/videos/vb.1458180856/10210611808118903/?type=2&theater video embed.]
Between the destruction, the debris, and the solemn, zombie-like way shoppers are stepping over orange boxes, it looks like the Nike Factory Store was ravaged by a natural disaster.
An anonymous employee told BuzzFeed News that about 20,000 shoppers walked through the store that day and called the scene “Jurassic Park crazy.”
I’d like to offer my condolences to all the employees who had to clean up this nightmare. May they get very generous holiday bonuses this year.
Jessica Machado is the IRL editor of the Daily Dot. Previously, she was an associate editor at Rolling Stone. Her work has been published in the Washington Post, Elle, Vice, Salon, BuzzFeed, Guernica, Bitch, Bust, the Cut, the Awl, the Toast, among others.