- Graphic video shows father beating young daughter for being sexually active 4 Years Ago
- Black conservative activist made #IceBae a thing Today 9:53 AM
- Jeffrey Epstein’s pilot deletes Instagram after Kellyanne Conway pic surfaces Today 7:56 AM
- ‘Pennyworth’ is a deliriously strange addition to the Batman franchise Today 7:30 AM
- How to read free magazines with your Amazon Prime membership Today 7:00 AM
- 2020 celeb donations: Hanks loves Biden, Stamos stans Buttigieg Today 6:30 AM
- AirTV is essential for Sling TV subscribers Today 6:00 AM
- #ICEBae is reportedly a Democrat–and she has some things to get off her chest Tuesday 8:45 PM
- Fans are stoked that Taika Waititi is back to direct ‘Thor 4’ Tuesday 7:22 PM
- Sacha Baron Cohen thanks ‘co-stars’ Dick Cheney, Sarah Palin for making Emmy nominations possible Tuesday 6:43 PM
- Roger Stone barred from posting on all social media platforms Tuesday 6:03 PM
- The FaceApp challenge shows you how gracefully you’ll age Tuesday 5:16 PM
- Kylie Jenner opens up about her mental health in candid Instagram post Tuesday 4:38 PM
- Fans speculate wildly about Naomi Watts’ ‘Game of Thrones’ prequel role after leaked set photo Tuesday 3:54 PM
- New Jersey congressman joins House Democrats ‘Squad’ because of an Onion article Tuesday 3:09 PM
Things got far more interesting after the contest ended.
This article contains sexually explicit material.
When the Daily Dot wrote about the world’s first-ever vagina beauty pageant earlier this year, it sounded like a unique and oddly body-positive idea. But a behind-the-scenes look at what the contest finalists had to go through after winning paints a slightly more troublesome portrait.
In a video for Elite Daily, we meet the three winners of the pageant, who were announced in July. They were flown from the U.K., Germany, and Hungary to Los Angeles to meet contest organizer and “Autoblow” sex toy-maker Brian Sloan, and have their prize-winning nether regions 3D-scanned for replication.
The winners sit bottomless on a bed, their faces blurred out or covered like a bank robber’s as they’re scanned by Sloan using the 3D-scanning device. One contestant admitted the process was a bit uncomfortable. In an interview, Sloan kind of agreed.
“It was easy to think about it, that it would be fun or funny to 3D-scan them before I knew them, to like, see them naked,” he said to the camera. “But now that I know them and they’re really nice and sweet, I feel a little guilty.”
“I have a right to decide what I want to do with my body, and that’s what feminism is about.”
As well he should. “My friend spread my butt cheeks when they scanned my anus,” one of the winners says in the video. And after all that, it turned out her anus was not “textured enough” to scan. “So we’re down one anus,” Sloan flippantly remarked. Another winner’s boyfriend is in the room, and he can hardly watch the display.
Despite the invasive nature, one of the “Most Beautiful Vagina” winners actually felt great about it: “I have a right to decide what I want to do with my body, and that’s what feminism is about.”
Molds of the “most beautiful vulvas” will be available online soon. Sloan, for his part, can’t wait to hear about people masturbating to them.
Update 10:54pm CT, Nov. 12: This article incorrectly stated that the 3D scanner used by Brian Sloan penetrated the winners’ vaginas. The scanner took photos outside the womens’ bodies.
Screengrab via Elite Daily/YouTube
Marisa Kabas is a lifestyle reporter and activist. Her work has been published by Fusion, Fast Company, and Today. She’s also served as an editorial campaigns director for Purpose PBC, a social movement incubator.