- Cara Delevingne calls out Justin Bieber for ‘ranking’ wife Hailey’s friends Friday 9:07 PM
- Fans defend Jenna Marbles after some people claimed she mistreated her dogs in a recent video Friday 8:37 PM
- ‘Friends’ gets reunion special on HBO Max, fans go wild Friday 7:37 PM
- Why you should drop everything and start reading ‘Lore Olympus’ Friday 6:27 PM
- ‘Boogaloo’ memes are trying to organize a second civil war—and they’re spreading fast Friday 3:48 PM
- People are disturbed by these McDonald’s-scented candles Friday 3:47 PM
- Season 2 of ‘The Witcher’ is in production Friday 3:16 PM
- Here are some cringey billboards Bloomberg ran in Arizona Friday 2:51 PM
- PewDiePie returns to YouTube after 37-day hiatus Friday 2:01 PM
- Why was a Republican Party Facebook page co-managed by someone in Turkmenistan? Friday 1:26 PM
- The shorthand guide to ‘Star Wars: The Clone Wars’ Friday 1:07 PM
- Congress urges Tinder to screen for sex offenders Friday 1:03 PM
- Video shows 9-year-old threatening suicide after being bullied Friday 12:01 PM
- Ex-Goldman Sachs CEO says he might vote Trump because Sanders is too mean to him Friday 11:40 AM
- Twitch streamer says she was banned for body painting Friday 11:39 AM
America’s most famous brothel is hiring secret shoppers, but for sex
Pay commensurate with experience?
This article contains sexually explicit material.
Strangely, there is precedent for this. Berlin-based website Kaufmich.com sought to hire someone to have sex with the city’s legal prostitutes then write about it; the job was to create something akin to the Yelp of sex. Bunny Ranch owner Dennis Hof seems glad to mirror this move, but for the sake of keeping that feedback internal and mining it for ways to improve.
“I’m looking for someone who’s fun, has some personality, and wants to have a good time,” he told the New York Daily News. “Obviously, a very young person or a person who has not traveled or been around would not be ideal. We’d love to have a woman or two. Even couples, to be honest with you.”
The practicalities of the job remain a bit shrouded (How does one rate a sex worker? What is such a rating system even like?), but if getting paid to have sex with legal prostitutes sounds up your alley, you’re welcome to send your resume to [email protected] Just know that you’re facing some stiff competition. Hof has already been contacted by everyone from former customers to discharged military personnel living in the area.
Here’s a slightly NSFW tour of the grounds that you might soon call “the office.”
Dylan Love is an editorial consultant and journalist whose reporting interests include emergent technology, digital media, and Russian language and culture. He is a former staff writer for the Daily Dot, and his work has been published by Business Insider, International Business Times, Men's Journal, and the Next Web.