- How to stream 49ers vs. Redskins in Week 7 3 Years Ago
- How to stream Cardinals vs. Giants in Week 7 3 Years Ago
- How to stream Packers vs. Raiders in Week 7 3 Years Ago
- How to stream Vikings vs. Lions in Week 7 3 Years Ago
- How to stream Rams vs. Falcons in Week 7 3 Years Ago
- Billie Eilish fans think they figured out who stole her ring Today 11:32 AM
- ‘Give me candy’: Hailey Bieber mocked for defense of celebrating Halloween as a Christian Today 10:28 AM
- Aaron Paul predicted Jesse Pinkman’s fate on Reddit years ago Today 8:53 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Eli’ is a satisfyingly nasty blend of haunted houses and medical horror Today 7:00 AM
- Why 8chan’s founder is fighting to keep the infamous message board dead Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream NFL Sunday Ticket without DirecTV Today 5:00 AM
- How to watch Arizona State vs. Utah Today 4:00 AM
- How to watch Michigan vs. Penn State Today 4:00 AM
- How to watch Florida vs. South Carolina Today 4:00 AM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Crystal Palace Today 1:00 AM
In this 34-second clip, cut from a longer video where Gardner and her husband spend the day taking the kids to Target and wrangling them as they tumble down stairs like puppies, she takes the opportunity to slip into the snack closet and enjoy a Twizzler. Sort of.
While parenting can be draining, the last few seconds of the video—that’s where you really find the sweet comic-relief spot in parenting.
Jessica Machado is the IRL editor of the Daily Dot. Previously, she was an associate editor at Rolling Stone. Her work has been published in the Washington Post, Elle, Vice, Salon, BuzzFeed, Guernica, Bitch, Bust, the Cut, the Awl, the Toast, among others.