- This woman told two students to ‘speak English’ and people are not having it Friday 9:53 PM
- Iconic 1968 drag documentary ‘The Queen’ finally released on Netflix Friday 9:29 PM
- This TikTok account for Chancellor Palpatine is hilarious Friday 8:43 PM
- Did the Space Force logo rip off Star Trek? Friday 6:24 PM
- Disabled people with service dogs say Uber, Lyft drivers are denying them rides Friday 3:25 PM
- TikTok teen famous for greasy hair ends her 8-year reign Friday 2:48 PM
- Police handcuff brown man at subway station for carrying a toy gun Friday 1:20 PM
- Fake clip of Sanders quoting infamous ‘hot chip’ tweet is duping people online Friday 1:16 PM
- The Mars Volta’s Cedric Bixler-Zavala alleges Scientologists behind dog’s death Friday 12:46 PM
- Eminem responds to critics: ‘This album was not made for the squeamish’ Friday 12:42 PM
- ‘The poet, the poem’ meme takes iconic lines and turns them into art Friday 12:40 PM
- People are making dark memes about the coronavirus Friday 12:27 PM
- Trump camp’s ‘head on a pike’ impeachment threat hit with memes Friday 11:34 AM
- What is the #FreeBritney movement, and why is Cher tweeting about it? Friday 10:52 AM
- This YouTuber claims the Saudi government plotted to kidnap him on U.S. soil Friday 10:30 AM
A performance artist walked around a museum completely naked holding a baby
Is it art? And on a related note, who cares?
This article contains sexually explicit material.
Swiss performance artist Milo Moire is a woman of many talents. She can paint. She can model. She can expel ink-filled Easter eggs from her vagina and distribute the paint symmetrically onto a canvas, as she demonstrated with her last major project, the aptly titled (and NSFW) Plop Egg painting.
Moire is also an expert multitasker, judging by her ability to walk around naked in a German museum while simultaneously holding a baby.
Warning: The following photos contain coinslot, sideboob, and full-on butt.
Moire displayed her special gift as part of her Naked Life exhibition at the LWL Museum for Art and Culture in Munster, Germany, where she carried a naked baby while posing next to classic works of art. She described the exhibition on her website as a ““direct confrontation with live nude art [that] challenges others to reflect on familiar forms of perception.”
While you’d think most German high-school students on a boring museum field trip would have been thrilled to see Moire’s performance, many museum attendees were not pleased.
“I’m all for expression and alternatives in art, but this was just ridiculous,” one museum visitor told the Daily Mail. “From what I gather, she thinks that getting her clothes off, looking at paintings of nude people and holding a naked baby makes her become part of the art.”
H/T Daily Mail | Photo via Milo Moire
EJ Dickson is a writer and editor who primarily covers sex, dating, and relationships, with a special focus on the intersection of intimacy and technology. She served as the Daily Dot’s IRL editor from January 2014 to July 2015. Her work has since appeared in the New York Times, Rolling Stone, Mic, Bustle, Romper, and Men’s Health.