- 2 Proud Boys sentenced to 4 years in prison for attacking antifa protesters Tuesday 7:20 PM
- Paul Joseph Watson is very upset by bartender serving beer with her butt Tuesday 6:24 PM
- Twitter developing a policy to combat deepfakes Tuesday 5:28 PM
- The Nate Diaz vs. Jorge Masvidal bout at UFC 244 is perfect for NYC and its fight mecca Tuesday 5:27 PM
- Alexis Bledel named most dangerous online celebrity Tuesday 5:02 PM
- Kylie Jenner trademarks ‘rise and shine’ after meme success Tuesday 4:50 PM
- ‘Watchmen’ website expands what you know about its alt-history Tuesday 4:31 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 8: Mark Walton szn Tuesday 4:26 PM
- Venmo’s first-ever credit card to launch in 2020 Tuesday 3:46 PM
- Wet Kylo Ren may turn everyone to the dark side Tuesday 3:15 PM
- Man allegedly targeted trans women on dating app, robbed them at knifepoint Tuesday 3:02 PM
- Researchers expose how Amazon Echo and Google Home can steal passwords Tuesday 2:47 PM
- Facebook removing Instagram Story filters that mimic plastic surgery Tuesday 2:16 PM
- Mom solves ‘ghost baby’ image mystery after viral post Tuesday 1:23 PM
- Elon Musk tweeted ‘through space’ Tuesday 1:16 PM
A performance artist walked around a museum completely naked holding a baby
Is it art? And on a related note, who cares?
This article contains sexually explicit material.
Swiss performance artist Milo Moire is a woman of many talents. She can paint. She can model. She can expel ink-filled Easter eggs from her vagina and distribute the paint symmetrically onto a canvas, as she demonstrated with her last major project, the aptly titled (and NSFW) Plop Egg painting.
Moire is also an expert multitasker, judging by her ability to walk around naked in a German museum while simultaneously holding a baby.
Warning: The following photos contain coinslot, sideboob, and full-on butt.
Moire displayed her special gift as part of her Naked Life exhibition at the LWL Museum for Art and Culture in Munster, Germany, where she carried a naked baby while posing next to classic works of art. She described the exhibition on her website as a ““direct confrontation with live nude art [that] challenges others to reflect on familiar forms of perception.”
While you’d think most German high-school students on a boring museum field trip would have been thrilled to see Moire’s performance, many museum attendees were not pleased.
“I’m all for expression and alternatives in art, but this was just ridiculous,” one museum visitor told the Daily Mail. “From what I gather, she thinks that getting her clothes off, looking at paintings of nude people and holding a naked baby makes her become part of the art.”
H/T Daily Mail | Photo via Milo Moire
EJ Dickson is a writer and editor who primarily covers sex, dating, and relationships, with a special focus on the intersection of intimacy and technology. She served as the Daily Dot’s IRL editor from January 2014 to July 2015. Her work has since appeared in the New York Times, Rolling Stone, Mic, Bustle, Romper, and Men’s Health.