- Justin Bieber slid into the DMs of someone who hated his new album Today 1:05 PM
- HQ Trivia host and co-founder in Twitter feud amid shutdown Today 12:10 PM
- YouTuber shamed for fake call with Caroline Flack after her death Today 10:59 AM
- This MAGA-loving Keanu Reeves imposter isn’t fooling anyone Today 10:16 AM
- How to watch ‘Outlander’ season 5 online Today 8:00 AM
- Kobe Bryant’s complicated online legacy isn’t buried with him Today 6:00 AM
- TikTok teen’s reaction to discovering boyfriend’s cheating goes viral Saturday 4:46 PM
- This may be the creepiest Amazon review you’ll ever read Saturday 3:58 PM
- Bill Maher booed on own show over defense of Bloomberg Saturday 3:37 PM
- The Sun allegedly deletes negative Caroline Flack story after her death Saturday 2:48 PM
- How to watch ‘American Idol’ season 18 Saturday 2:00 PM
- James Blake defends girlfriend Jameela Jamil amid allegations she’s faking her illnesses Saturday 1:46 PM
- Viral video purports to show doctors with guns amid coronavirus outbreak Saturday 1:07 PM
- Russian YouTubers pretend to be Greta Thunberg, share alleged prank call with Bernie Sanders Saturday 11:07 AM
- TikTok teens are shaving off their eyebrows to ‘look like’ Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid Saturday 10:25 AM
McDonald’s hunky new Hamburglar is the sexiest dude on Snapchat
The beefcake is back. Contain your thirst, ladies.
When McDonald’s announced its rebooted Hamburglar last week, everyone wanted a piece of the hunky thief. Now thanks to new videos and snaps from the fast food chain, we finally know a little bit about the masked figure’s home life and diabolical plans.
On Tuesday, McDonald’s tweeted out a video featuring the Hamburglar. In the video, we overhear his phone calls with the wife, which makes it looks like he’s supposed to be busy doing errands like picking up candles instead of plotting his great protein master plan.
Just like any man who’s trying to get some alone time for his side hobbies, he tells his bae a little white lie about where he’s at. He’s not actually at the party store, but at a McDonald’s. Also, check out that amazingly on-brand phone case he has.
He’s also apparently on the hunt for as many Sirloin Third Pound Burgers as he can get. Although he’s “on the run,” it’s pretty obvious where he’s been lately.
In a statement to the Verge, a McDonald’s spokesperson wanted to stress that the Hamburglar videos are not commercials. Instead, they’re videos of him hacking into and controlling McDonald’s Twitter. Director of McDonald’s Media Relations Lisa McComb gave the Verge this statement:
“The clip that was posted to Twitter this afternoon wasn’t a commercial. As part of Hamburglar’s takeover of the McDonald’s Twitter account, the short video shows his double life: grabbing Sirloin Third Pound Burgers while keeping his identity under wraps via a call back to his family in the suburbs.”
But the best part is that if you add McDonald’s on Snapchat, you can see in real time what the Hamburglar is up to, other than being the lust object for housewives all across America. Check out his latest shenanigans from Wednesday’s snap story.
Looks like he’s trying to round up as many of those grubby hamburgers as possible. Now we’ll just have to wait until he starts sending us dick pics on Snapchat. Then we’ll really start buying more Sirloin burgers.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.