- Lyft received a whopping 7 sexual assault lawsuits in a day Wednesday 10:00 PM
- High school reopens investigation into Nazi salute video after other racist videos emerge Wednesday 7:14 PM
- Facebook content moderators continue to suffer from brutal working conditions Wednesday 5:58 PM
- #RIPReese: Man bullied for relationship with trans woman dies by suicide Wednesday 4:46 PM
- Redaction error reveals ICE is paying Palantir $49 million Wednesday 4:25 PM
- People are using social media to raise awareness about the Amazon fires Wednesday 4:24 PM
- How to watch ‘Detective Pikachu’ right now Wednesday 3:56 PM
- Walmart is suing Tesla over fires at stores with solar panels Wednesday 3:44 PM
- Jeremy Renner asks nicely for Sony to let Spider-Man back in the MCU Wednesday 2:51 PM
- The best and safest torrenting sites you should be using in 2019 Wednesday 2:47 PM
- ‘Beyoncé’s Assistant for a Day’ creator is releasing more games on storytelling app Yarn Wednesday 1:54 PM
- Why does everyone keep falling for that Instagram and Facebook hoax? Wednesday 1:46 PM
- A bunch of celebrities fell for that viral Instagram hoax Wednesday 1:17 PM
- Former Die Antwoord crew member says video shows ‘homophobic attack’ Wednesday 1:13 PM
- How to stream all the MLS Rivalry Week matches Wednesday 1:13 PM
Real male strippers wax poetic on Channing Tatum’s ‘Magic Mike XXL’
You’ll like Amazin’ Antonio.
When was the last time you heard a male stripper review a movie about male strippers? Right now.
The Daily Share thought it’d be great to ask real-life male strippers to critique Magic Mike XXL, with all the benefits of their sexy professional knowledge.
One participant named “Amazin’ Antonio” seizes the opportunity to put down Channing Tatum, the film’s star. When asked about his writhing physique, Antonio says, “He could be a little more symmetrical in his body. He’s kind of hunched forward a little bit. He walks like a boy, he needs to walk like a man.”
Antonio’s thoughts on Tatum’s dance style? “Hip-hoppish” and “not very mature.”
By the end of the video, our stripper interviewees are asked to come up with a better name for the movie, a sequel to 2012’s Magic Mike.
“Magic Mike 2,” offers Tracy of the Atlantic City-based stripper crew Savage Men. Oh, Tracy.
Next up, we’ll be asking airline pilots to critique Independence Day and archaeologists for their thoughts on Indiana Jones.
Dylan Love is an editorial consultant and journalist whose reporting interests include emergent technology, digital media, and Russian language and culture. He is a former staff writer for the Daily Dot, and his work has been published by Business Insider, International Business Times, Men's Journal, and the Next Web.