- What’s the deal with Bran Stark at the end of ‘Game of Thrones’? 4 Years Ago
- How to watch TruTV online for free 4 Years Ago
- Fans call out Madonna for edited Eurovision video Tuesday 9:36 PM
- Partnered Twitch streamer temporarily banned for airing troll’s racist message Tuesday 8:45 PM
- Reddit theory says fans are wrong about who won ‘Game of Thrones’ Tuesday 6:52 PM
- Elon Musk hires ‘absolute unit’ sheep meme creator to be Tesla’s social media manager Tuesday 6:12 PM
- Jason Momoa stands by his Khaleesi after the ‘Game of Thrones’ finale Tuesday 4:05 PM
- Airbnb, 23andMe partner for creepy heritage travel recommendations Tuesday 3:26 PM
- Rep. Katie Porter goes viral again for trouncing Ben Carson (updated) Tuesday 3:26 PM
- This deepfake takes Bill Hader’s Schwarzenegger impression to the next level Tuesday 2:58 PM
- Wanda Sykes rails against Trump and offers much-needed perspective in ‘Not Normal’ Tuesday 2:41 PM
- Man arrested after allegedly threatening to shoot YouTube employees Tuesday 2:13 PM
- Some House Dems are backing away from the Save the Internet Act Tuesday 1:40 PM
- Thousands sign petition calling for Danny DeVito to play Wolverine Tuesday 1:02 PM
- Jason Mitchell fired from ‘Desperados’ and ‘The Chi’ after misconduct allegations Tuesday 12:36 PM
You’ll like Amazin’ Antonio.
When was the last time you heard a male stripper review a movie about male strippers? Right now.
The Daily Share thought it’d be great to ask real-life male strippers to critique Magic Mike XXL, with all the benefits of their sexy professional knowledge.
One participant named “Amazin’ Antonio” seizes the opportunity to put down Channing Tatum, the film’s star. When asked about his writhing physique, Antonio says, “He could be a little more symmetrical in his body. He’s kind of hunched forward a little bit. He walks like a boy, he needs to walk like a man.”
Antonio’s thoughts on Tatum’s dance style? “Hip-hoppish” and “not very mature.”
By the end of the video, our stripper interviewees are asked to come up with a better name for the movie, a sequel to 2012’s Magic Mike.
“Magic Mike 2,” offers Tracy of the Atlantic City-based stripper crew Savage Men. Oh, Tracy.
Next up, we’ll be asking airline pilots to critique Independence Day and archaeologists for their thoughts on Indiana Jones.
Dylan Love is an editorial consultant and journalist whose reporting interests include emergent technology, digital media, and Russian language and culture. He is a former staff writer for the Daily Dot, and his work has been published by Business Insider, International Business Times, Men's Journal, and the Next Web.