- Why Tumblr is totally obsessed with two characters from Stephen King’s ‘IT’ 4 Years Ago
- Game developer Chucklefish accused of whitewashing characters of color Monday 5:22 PM
- Apple TV’s ‘Hala’ is a silent explosion of a coming-of-age film Monday 5:20 PM
- This new video game apparently lets you play Jesus Monday 4:02 PM
- Golden toilet creator sells world’s most expensive banana—only for another artist to eat it Monday 3:24 PM
- This new Chinese video game lets players attack Hong Kong protesters Monday 3:05 PM
- These TikTok videos that recreate NPC interactions from Skyrim are honestly incredible Monday 2:40 PM
- John Legend defends pro-consent ‘Baby It’s Cold Outside’ lyrics Monday 2:38 PM
- Video shows UC Berkeley student using racial slurs, making homophobic comments Monday 2:36 PM
- New video reveals Brother Nature instigated sandwich shop fight Monday 2:06 PM
- Lizzo’s thong dress breaks the internet Monday 1:25 PM
- Pixel Buds 2 or Apple AirPods 2: Which are right for you? Monday 1:09 PM
- It’s 2019: Make your holiday cards online, for free this year Monday 12:47 PM
- Fighting over the ‘Marriage Story’ fight scene becomes a meme Monday 12:41 PM
- ‘Trump is innocent!’: InfoWars correspondent interrupts impeachment hearing Monday 12:12 PM
Real male strippers wax poetic on Channing Tatum’s ‘Magic Mike XXL’
You’ll like Amazin’ Antonio.
When was the last time you heard a male stripper review a movie about male strippers? Right now.
The Daily Share thought it’d be great to ask real-life male strippers to critique Magic Mike XXL, with all the benefits of their sexy professional knowledge.
One participant named “Amazin’ Antonio” seizes the opportunity to put down Channing Tatum, the film’s star. When asked about his writhing physique, Antonio says, “He could be a little more symmetrical in his body. He’s kind of hunched forward a little bit. He walks like a boy, he needs to walk like a man.”
Antonio’s thoughts on Tatum’s dance style? “Hip-hoppish” and “not very mature.”
By the end of the video, our stripper interviewees are asked to come up with a better name for the movie, a sequel to 2012’s Magic Mike.
“Magic Mike 2,” offers Tracy of the Atlantic City-based stripper crew Savage Men. Oh, Tracy.
Next up, we’ll be asking airline pilots to critique Independence Day and archaeologists for their thoughts on Indiana Jones.
Dylan Love is an editorial consultant and journalist whose reporting interests include emergent technology, digital media, and Russian language and culture. He is a former staff writer for the Daily Dot, and his work has been published by Business Insider, International Business Times, Men's Journal, and the Next Web.