- Nonprofit fanfiction database Archive of Our Own wins a Hugo 4 Years Ago
- Dan Carlin’s ‘War Remains’ is a stunning VR pop-up 4 Years Ago
- Your wireless data is probably being throttled, study finds 4 Years Ago
- Mike Judge’s dystopian comedy ‘Idiocracy’ is now streaming on Netflix Today 8:00 AM
- The 2020 Democratic presidential candidates as La Croix flavors Today 7:00 AM
- Crowdsourcing mental healthcare with 7 Cups Today 7:00 AM
- How to unlock hidden filters and effects for Instagram Stories Today 6:00 AM
- In season 2, ‘Succession’ has quietly become one of the best shows on TV Sunday 9:10 PM
- Alexa Demie shares the beauty inspiration behind ‘Euphoria’s’ Maddy Sunday 5:47 PM
- Fans just discovered Lizzo’s old YouTube channel–and it’s full of gems Sunday 4:22 PM
- The ‘Final Destination’ movies are now streaming on Hulu Sunday 2:44 PM
- Marvel asked ‘Maus’ author to remove Trump reference from essay–he refused Sunday 2:02 PM
- Counselors reportedly pressured to share private info about Facebook moderators Sunday 1:20 PM
- Barstool Sports founder under investigation for anti-union tweets Sunday 12:34 PM
- Harmony Korine’s ‘The Beach Bum’ is now streaming on Hulu Sunday 12:19 PM
Aladdin may be one of the hunkiest Disney princes, but we all know his real secret to getting laid is his magic carpet. So an Australian professional rugby player slash artist slash DJ set out to recreate the prince of Agrabah’s magic rug, using a 21st century mode of transport.
Armed with a skateboard and a Persian carpet, Kevin Gordon created a video that is perhaps the closest you can get to a flying carpet on a budget. Watch as he teeters down the street on his contraption, with a souped-up Subaru in the background for ambiance.
He can show you the world, ladies.
Marisa Kabas is a lifestyle reporter and activist. Her work has been published by Fusion, Fast Company, and Today. She’s also served as an editorial campaigns director for Purpose PBC, a social movement incubator.