- Fan uncovers ‘Westworld’ trailers hidden on fictional company’s website Sunday 8:18 PM
- This trending Twitter hashtag is a lot less sexy than you think Sunday 7:23 PM
- TikTok users share life-changing realizations they’ve had while in the shower Sunday 7:04 PM
- People are torn over viral TikTok of girl cleaning friend’s room Sunday 4:01 PM
- Did Pete Buttigieg seriously just rip-off a famous Obama speech? Sunday 2:50 PM
- The most dangerous TikTok challenges we’ve seen—so far Sunday 2:22 PM
- PewDiePie wants Bernie Sanders to host meme review Sunday 1:44 PM
- Hilary Duff records confrontation with ‘creep’ taking photos of kids Sunday 1:08 PM
- BTS may have used Twitch streamer’s voice in song without permission Sunday 12:15 PM
- Gigi Hadid absolutely obliterates Jake Paul over Zayn Malik diss Sunday 10:26 AM
- People really want Chris Matthews fired after he compared Sanders’ Nevada win to Nazi invasion of France Sunday 9:35 AM
- Bernie Sanders wins Nevada Caucuses Saturday 6:54 PM
- MSNBC is out of its mind over Sanders leading Nevada Saturday 5:20 PM
- Kim Kardashian dragged for using makeup to darken her hands Saturday 4:13 PM
- TikTok users show how they turned their vehicles into incredible tiny homes Saturday 3:44 PM
An apparent college woman who encountered Logan Paul this weekend spat on him while running by and then told him that she wasn’t sorry. But Paul, the controversial YouTuber who is seemingly involved with online drama nonstop, told the woman that he had nothing but love for her despite the fact she tried to degrade him for likes and online clout.
Afterward, the story went viral on TikTok, but the encounter actually showed Paul in a positive light.
As Paul was saying hi on the video, the woman, apparently a University of California-Berkeley student, recorded herself running next to him and spitting on him.
The video then cut to Paul and the woman talking with Paul saying, “I don’t think that’s what life is about.”
The woman said, “I’m sorry but not really.”
“OK,” Paul responded. “Listen, I’ve got nothing but love for you, OK. Nothing but love.”
“Thank you,” the woman said. “I don’t really respect you that much.”
“All good,” Paul said. As at least one person around them chastised her for spitting on Paul, saying, “That’s not cool.”
The woman who spit at Paul also asked him if he liked her jacket.
“I do. I like everything about you,” Paul said. “But in the future, it’s not cool to spit on people.”
The TikTok of their meeting has more than 357,000 likes as of this writing, and many commenters have praised Paul for the way he handled the situation.
While the woman thought it was hilarious that she lobbed her bodily fluids onto another person while running the other way—and then took their ensuing conversation as a joke—here’s something to think about: When Logan Paul is the mature one in the confrontation, perhaps your priorities need to be reevaluated.
- 2019: The year Logan Paul stopped giving a f*ck about his critics
- YouTuber ImJayStation accused of faking the death of his girlfriend for views
- BadBunny rips her fans for not sending her enough money
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.