- ‘Penis fish’ memes erupt after worms wash up on California coast Friday 5:58 PM
- Why Britons are tweeting ‘Little England’ in wake of the U.K. election Friday 3:22 PM
- Net neutrality advocates ask for rehearing on federal court decision Friday 2:29 PM
- Americans are sharing their #PrivateHealthLIFEhacks to help Brits Friday 2:28 PM
- Warren, Sanders, Yang pledge to skip next week’s debate over union dispute Friday 2:12 PM
- How to watch tonight’s Nets vs. Raptors matchup on NBA TV Friday 2:00 PM
- Alt-right comedian Owen Benjamin banned from Instagram over anti-Semitic memes Friday 1:55 PM
- TikTok teens are procrastinating with #FinalsWeek Friday 1:46 PM
- ‘The Mandalorian’ takes on a prison break in episode 6 Friday 1:30 PM
- Nick Cannon vs. Eminem battle expected to escalate after ‘off-limits’ daughter diss Friday 12:50 PM
- Laura Loomer vehemently denies being author of new Laura Loomer-themed action novel Friday 12:30 PM
- PewDiePie’s poop-inspired game gets banned by Apple Friday 11:29 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ showrunners to adapt ‘Lovecraft’ graphic novel to screen Friday 11:00 AM
- The 50 memes that defined the decade Friday 10:45 AM
- Venmo users are getting harassed with fraudulent payment requests Friday 10:38 AM
How Twitter helped this college freshman land a date with a porn star
A social media friendship led one man to the AVN Awards—with Lisa Ann.
Except the boy was an Oklahoma State freshman named Matt McGann, the girl is actually a woman and renowned porn star named Lisa Ann, and the romantic date was to this past weekend’s AVN Awards in Las Vegas.
McGann actually had a very sweet pickup line. Last November, his declaration of love was captured on ESPN’s College GameDay in Oklahoma, when he held up a sign that read, “Baylor’s defense has more holes to fill than Lisa Ann.”
Lisa Ann was one of PornHub’s most-searched porn stars of 2013, and is perhaps best known for her Sarah Palin impression. She took note of this statement, posted it on her Instagram, and contacted him on Twitter, where a friendship between a college student and porn star can really flourish. They soon went from tweeting to DM-ing, which led BroBible to wonder if he might get to bang her.
But you can’t rush these sorts of things. Lisa Ann played it cool and invited McGann to party on her turf, the AVN Awards. She was nominated for Best MILF Release and Hottest MILF, and McGann got the photo proof of a lifetime. He never tweeted about what happened over the weekend, but you know what they say about Vegas. And McGann seems like a gentleman.
— Matt McGann (@McGannMan11) January 21, 2014
Consequently, Lisa Ann did take home an award for her role in MILF Revolution.
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.