- Billie Eilish’s ‘Bad Guy’ unseats ‘Old Town Road’ from the No. 1 spot 6 Years Ago
- People think Ghislaine Maxwell was Photoshopped in those In-N-Out photos Today 5:41 PM
- People are transfixed by a TikTok cat dancing along to ‘Mr. Sandman’ Today 4:52 PM
- Nazi troll pretending to be antifa in Portland gets outed by internet Today 4:15 PM
- ‘Dear White People’ season 3 reflects the exhaustion of the times—for better or for worse Today 3:59 PM
- ‘Seinfeld’ and ‘Friends’ fans feud over which sitcom is better Today 3:57 PM
- Anti-abortion centers are getting around Google’s misinformation policy Today 3:45 PM
- Twitter, Facebook remove Chinese accounts spreading Hong Kong misinformation Today 3:41 PM
- ‘Mindhunter’ season 2 offers no happy endings Today 3:19 PM
- How to watch ‘The Righteous Gemstones’ online Today 3:03 PM
- ‘Mindhunter’ season 2 brings out the memes Today 2:59 PM
- Rumor suggests the X-Men might battle the Avengers on-screen Today 2:54 PM
- The CDC is investigating cases of severe lung damage linked to vaping Today 2:08 PM
- How to stream the 49ers vs. Broncos on (preseason) Monday Night Football Today 1:24 PM
- Trump thinks Google made 16 million people vote for Clinton Today 12:54 PM
How Twitter helped this college freshman land a date with a porn star
A social media friendship led one man to the AVN Awards—with Lisa Ann.
Except the boy was an Oklahoma State freshman named Matt McGann, the girl is actually a woman and renowned porn star named Lisa Ann, and the romantic date was to this past weekend’s AVN Awards in Las Vegas.
McGann actually had a very sweet pickup line. Last November, his declaration of love was captured on ESPN’s College GameDay in Oklahoma, when he held up a sign that read, “Baylor’s defense has more holes to fill than Lisa Ann.”
Lisa Ann was one of PornHub’s most-searched porn stars of 2013, and is perhaps best known for her Sarah Palin impression. She took note of this statement, posted it on her Instagram, and contacted him on Twitter, where a friendship between a college student and porn star can really flourish. They soon went from tweeting to DM-ing, which led BroBible to wonder if he might get to bang her.
But you can’t rush these sorts of things. Lisa Ann played it cool and invited McGann to party on her turf, the AVN Awards. She was nominated for Best MILF Release and Hottest MILF, and McGann got the photo proof of a lifetime. He never tweeted about what happened over the weekend, but you know what they say about Vegas. And McGann seems like a gentleman.
— Matt McGann (@McGannMan11) January 21, 2014
Consequently, Lisa Ann did take home an award for her role in MILF Revolution.
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.