- TikTok star Mohit Mor shot and killed 4 Years Ago
- Stephen A. Smith is baby 4 Years Ago
- Tfue releases statement on FaZe Clan lawsuit, says his contract is ‘f*cked’ 4 Years Ago
- People are using an app to out gropers on Japan’s subway Today 11:24 AM
- Trump misspelled ‘accomplishments’ on handwritten notes, photo shows Today 11:12 AM
- HUD proposal would allow homeless shelters to refuse trans people Today 10:44 AM
- Disney’s ‘Aladdin’ remake isn’t terrible Today 10:11 AM
- Police under investigation after running over 1-year-old child Today 9:16 AM
- Who is Jannah, the breakout star of ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’? Today 9:10 AM
- Trump revives his ‘dumb as a rock’ insult for Rex Tillerson Today 9:03 AM
- Forget Hot Jafar. All hail Fat Ursula Today 8:14 AM
- How to watch ‘The Affair’ for free Today 8:00 AM
- Olivia Wilde’s ‘Booksmart’ is a teen comedy that will actually age well Today 7:45 AM
- Conservative rising star Kyle Kashuv busted using the N-word a whole bunch Today 7:14 AM
- How to watch ‘The Name of the Rose’ for free Today 7:00 AM
It’s a very sweet gesture.
Liam Cooper and his girlfriend Amy had been dating since high school, so when he decided to ask her to marry him, he knew he wanted to do something special.
With the help of their friends and a movie theater, they went to see what was supposed to be a normal show before he made an excuse to use the bathroom. Then he showed her a homemade music video to Magic’s “Rude” starring Cooper himself. It’s cute and cheesy, just like any viral proposal should be. And it’s not rude at all.
H/T Reddit | Screengrab via Liam Cooper/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.