- Riots break out after a fake email about coronavirus went viral Thursday 8:59 PM
- Bloomberg edits debate clip to make other Democratic candidates appear speechless Thursday 7:50 PM
- Dad claims YouTube refuses to remove video of daughter’s murder Thursday 6:36 PM
- Video of Kanye leaving Kim in elevator to carry all their bags has people cackling Thursday 6:19 PM
- Orlando Bloom’s tattoo misspelled son’s name because of Pinterest Thursday 5:35 PM
- The Ahi Challenge is the latest dance taking over TikTok Thursday 4:40 PM
- Show criticized for putting rape victim in blackface to protect her identity Thursday 3:42 PM
- Woman becomes viral sensation after iconic ‘Shallow’ subway video Thursday 2:48 PM
- Prettyboyfredo tried to gift a bullied teen some $30,000 Nikes at school—he got detained Thursday 2:13 PM
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ recap: Wedding bells and blows Thursday 1:50 PM
- A 16-year-old made a ‘meme guide’ to help her dad understand online trends Thursday 1:46 PM
- UCLA drops plans to use facial recognition after student pushback Thursday 1:07 PM
- ‘Star Trek: Picard’ recap, episode 5: ‘Stardust City Rag’ Thursday 12:56 PM
- Roger Stone sentenced to 40 months in prison Thursday 12:45 PM
- New The 1975 music video is full of memes you’ll love Thursday 12:28 PM
The Kardashian-Jenner family is exceptional at two things: beefing with each other on reality TV or selling their numerous makeup products. In a recent YouTube video, Kim Kardashian and Kylie Jenner manage to do both.
The makeup moguls posted a “get ready with us” tutorial on Tuesday showing Jenner applying a full face of makeup for Kardashian. In the clip, Jenner uses products from both of their lines, KKW Beauty and Kylie Cosmetics. But just when Jenner is ready to finish up with setting spray, her product refuses to work.
Jenner pumps her setting spray several times, and Kardashian jokingly calls it “cheap shit.”
“It’s a new one. Why the fuck is this not working? Hold on,” Jenner said in the video.
“Cheap shit,” Kardashian responded.
People on Twitter loved Kardashian’s one liner.
“I FUCKING DIED WHEN KIM SAID ‘CHEAP SHIT’ LMAOOOO DRAG HER YOUR SISTER MAKEUP LINE YASSSSS,” @Levenchy tweeted.
I FUCKING DIED WHEN KIM SAID “CHEAP SHIT” LMAOOOO DRAG HER YOUR SISTER MAKEUP LINE YASSSSSS pic.twitter.com/8t0gyFTtn9— Michael Le (@Levenchy) January 22, 2020
“When Kim looked into the camera and said ‘cheap shit’ I lost it,” @qiperika tweeted.
Neither sister has spoken publicly about Kardashian’s reaction to the Kylie Cosmetic’s setting spray.
But even if the setting spray takes a hit on the market, Jenner who’s worth over $1 billion, will probably be just fine.
- Kylie Jenner deletes Instagram photo after being accused of cultural appropriation
- Kylie Jenner trademarks ‘rise and shine’ after meme success
- Everyone’s roasting Kim Kardashian’s fridge
Libby Cohen is a third-year University of Texas student originally from New Jersey. She has written for ORANGE Magazine, the Daily Texan, and most recently interned for 1010 WINS in NYC. She's now back in Austin writing for the Texas Standard and the Daily Dot.