- ICE cuts the cord on real immigrant hotline after being featured in ‘Orange Is the New Black’ 2 Years Ago
- The 10 best music podcasts for artist interviews and criticism in 2019 Today 10:41 AM
- How a socialist Twitch streamer landed in a feud with Dan Crenshaw Today 10:07 AM
- How to prepare for your fantasy football draft (and season) Today 9:00 AM
- Kit Harington is joining the MCU–and people are guessing which character he will play Today 8:48 AM
- How to live stream Juan Francisco Estrada vs. Dewayne Beamon Today 8:00 AM
- The 5 best free torrent clients you can download in 2019 Today 8:00 AM
- How to stream Saints vs. Jets in NFL preseason action Today 7:49 AM
- How to stream Chiefs vs. 49ers in NFL preseason action Today 7:36 AM
- How to live stream Bellator 225: Mitrione vs. Kharitonov Today 7:30 AM
- Alice Wetterlund draws insight from the last decade in ‘My Mama Is a Human and So Am I’ Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream the Cowboys vs. Texans NFL preseason showdown Today 7:00 AM
- How ‘Stranger Things’ is inspiring new waves of Dungeons and Dragons fans Today 6:00 AM
- Why you should be watching ‘Red vs Blue’ on Netflix Today 6:00 AM
- How to live stream Sergey Kovalev vs. Anthony Yarde Today 5:00 AM
On Monday, a judge granted Blac Chyna a temporary restraining order against Rob Kardashian after he posted explicit photos of her last week on social media.
Rob’s actions are considered revenge porn, which is illegal in California and can result in a sentence of up to six months in jail. Earlier on Monday during an interview on Good Morning America, Chyna and her lawyer Lisa Bloom stated that they are considering pursuing further legal action after getting the restraining order.
Blac Chyna said she wanted to thank the judge and that she wants to get back to co-parenting Dream pic.twitter.com/t3ELyIivI5— Claudia Rosenbaum (@CJRosenbaum) July 10, 2017
According to public court documents, Chyna also stated that Rob physically abused her back in April, hitting on her thigh and leaving a bruise. Outside the courthouse, Chyna thanked the judge for granting the restraining order and said she wanted to get back to co-parenting their child, Dream.
Rob is required to stay at least 100 yards away from Chyna, and is not allowed to post on social media about her, Dream, or her son Cairo until a hearing on Aug. 8.
H/T BuzzFeed News
Sarah Jasmine Montgomery is a Daily Dot contributor whose writing and criticism cover all things pop culture, with an emphasis on how communities of color impact physical and digital cultural spaces. Her writing and photography have also appeared in Texas Monthly, the Fader, Complex, and Billboard.