- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez supports resolution that could lead to Trump’s impeachment Thursday 9:46 PM
- Ricardo Milos dancing memes are the new Rickroll Thursday 9:09 PM
- Laura Loomer sues Twitter, Muslim lobbying group over account ban Thursday 8:15 PM
- Far-right troll Ian Miles Cheong gets flamed for mocking a ‘Star Wars’ fan Thursday 6:17 PM
- Facebook says ‘millions,’ not ‘tens of thousands,’ affected by Instagram password bug Thursday 5:13 PM
- Leading 2020 Democrats mock redactions in Mueller report Thursday 4:04 PM
- 8 weed accessories for stealthy stoners Thursday 4:00 PM
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate players are now fighting on giant d*cks Thursday 3:37 PM
- Why are Facebook and Google translating this Spanish word into a racial slur? Thursday 3:32 PM
- Instagram page encourages meme creators to join a meme union Thursday 3:24 PM
- 28 smokin’ hot gifts for your stoner friend Thursday 1:33 PM
- The 5 most important conclusions from Robert Mueller’s report Thursday 1:28 PM
- Facebook bans many of the U.K.’s infamous far-right groups Thursday 1:15 PM
- Cersei and Tyrion Lannister learned about respect from Elmo Thursday 12:57 PM
- The Mueller Report includes a footnote about the pee tape Thursday 12:08 PM
Blac Chyna granted restraining order against Rob Kardashian
On Monday, a judge granted Blac Chyna a temporary restraining order against Rob Kardashian after he posted explicit photos of her last week on social media.
Rob’s actions are considered revenge porn, which is illegal in California and can result in a sentence of up to six months in jail. Earlier on Monday during an interview on Good Morning America, Chyna and her lawyer Lisa Bloom stated that they are considering pursuing further legal action after getting the restraining order.
Blac Chyna said she wanted to thank the judge and that she wants to get back to co-parenting Dream pic.twitter.com/t3ELyIivI5
— Claudia Rosenbaum (@CJRosenbaum) July 10, 2017
According to public court documents, Chyna also stated that Rob physically abused her back in April, hitting on her thigh and leaving a bruise. Outside the courthouse, Chyna thanked the judge for granting the restraining order and said she wanted to get back to co-parenting their child, Dream.
Rob is required to stay at least 100 yards away from Chyna, and is not allowed to post on social media about her, Dream, or her son Cairo until a hearing on Aug. 8.
H/T BuzzFeed News
Sarah Jasmine Montgomery is a Daily Dot contributor whose writing and criticism cover all things pop culture, with an emphasis on how communities of color impact physical and digital cultural spaces. Her writing and photography have also appeared in Texas Monthly, the Fader, Complex, and Billboard.