- What is “TikTok including Musical.ly”? Tuesday 8:48 PM
- Video shows driver yelling N-word at Black woman in road rage incident Tuesday 7:40 PM
- A fan gifted Billie Eilish a jacket–it ended up in a thrift store for another fan to find Tuesday 6:49 PM
- Fans are surprisingly hyping Moby up for his new vegan tattoo Tuesday 6:13 PM
- Suspicionless searches of travelers’ electronics ruled unconstitutional Tuesday 5:22 PM
- Facebook testing TikTok clone within Instagram called Reels Tuesday 5:11 PM
- Han Solo shooting scene changed yet again, spawning ‘Maclunkey’ memes Tuesday 4:52 PM
- Facebook bug opened iPhone cameras while users scrolled their feeds Tuesday 4:36 PM
- Black Facebook employees say company racism has ‘gotten worse’ Tuesday 4:01 PM
- This fish with a ‘human face’ is here to give you nightmares Tuesday 3:28 PM
- TikTok’s piercing challenge leaves the fate of your face up to a filter Tuesday 2:54 PM
- Soldiers with top-secret clearance say they were ordered to install a sketchy app Tuesday 2:46 PM
- How to take your Korean beauty routine on the go Tuesday 2:24 PM
- Disney+’s ‘Encore!’ is a love letter to high school theater Tuesday 2:15 PM
- White tourist filmed shouting homophobic, racist slurs Tuesday 1:31 PM
On Monday, a judge granted Blac Chyna a temporary restraining order against Rob Kardashian after he posted explicit photos of her last week on social media.
Rob’s actions are considered revenge porn, which is illegal in California and can result in a sentence of up to six months in jail. Earlier on Monday during an interview on Good Morning America, Chyna and her lawyer Lisa Bloom stated that they are considering pursuing further legal action after getting the restraining order.
Blac Chyna said she wanted to thank the judge and that she wants to get back to co-parenting Dream pic.twitter.com/t3ELyIivI5— Claudia Rosenbaum (@CJRosenbaum) July 10, 2017
According to public court documents, Chyna also stated that Rob physically abused her back in April, hitting on her thigh and leaving a bruise. Outside the courthouse, Chyna thanked the judge for granting the restraining order and said she wanted to get back to co-parenting their child, Dream.
Rob is required to stay at least 100 yards away from Chyna, and is not allowed to post on social media about her, Dream, or her son Cairo until a hearing on Aug. 8.
H/T BuzzFeed News
Sarah Jasmine Montgomery is a Daily Dot contributor whose writing and criticism cover all things pop culture, with an emphasis on how communities of color impact physical and digital cultural spaces. Her writing and photography have also appeared in Texas Monthly, the Fader, Complex, and Billboard.