- Ohio KKK rally met with massive counter-protest and witty signs from local businesses Saturday 5:06 PM
- Guy who said he stole drugs from MS-13 now says viral story is fake Saturday 4:07 PM
- Financial service company left 885 million private records exposed online Saturday 3:13 PM
- Sasha Obama went to prom and Twitter is delighted with the photos Saturday 2:22 PM
- Jon Voight says Trump is the greatest president since Lincoln in Twitter videos Saturday 1:31 PM
- #DeleteFacebook gains momentum after the platform refused to remove doctored Nancy Pelosi videos Saturday 11:58 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ failed women—and it’s a shame on its legacy Saturday 7:40 AM
- How to use Tor, the network that lets you browse the web anonymously Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to live stream Devin Haney vs. Antonio Moran on DAZN Saturday 7:00 AM
- Trump’s transphobic policies are disgusting—but they aren’t new Saturday 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Copa del Rey Final online for free Saturday 5:45 AM
- How to watch the DFB-Pokal final for free Saturday 5:30 AM
- Curvy Wife Guy drops music video for rap song ‘Chubby Sexy’ Friday 7:33 PM
- A ‘Black Mirror’-inspired miniseries is coming to YouTube via Netflix Latin America Friday 5:56 PM
- Kanye West appears on David Letterman’s Netflix show to talk Trump, TMZ, and Drake Friday 3:27 PM
Move over Grumpy Cat.
Is Facebook no longer satisfying all of your cat photo needs? Then you might want to consider Instagram. While you’re no doubt already aware of world-famous kitties like the lovable Grumpy Cat and adorable Lil Bub, we’ve the 10 must-follow felines that will bring some much-needed fluff and circumstance to your daily routine.
Hamilton sports a rather fetching hipster-style ‘tache. This very pleasing quirk of fur growth makes for some amusing images.
A photo posted by – Hamilton The Hipster Cat – (@hamilton_the_hipster_cat) on
2) Nala Cat
Nala is a super-cute Siamese and tabby mix with a natural gift for wide-eyed surprised faces. Say what?
“This is Sam. He has eyebrows.” He’s like the Groucho Marx of the cat world. It’s such a simple thing, but
we can guarantee endless joy when you see his anxious little face pop up in your stream.
The marvelously monikered “Princess Monstertruck” was rescued from the mean streets of NYC. Her “fierce” smile has gained her fans from around the world.
A photo posted by PrincessMonsterTruck © (@princessmonstertruck) on
Striking looks, thanks to those differently colored eyes, means Richard is one photographic kitty.
Richard and I will be doing a LIVE broadcast on PERISCOPE on Sunday 6/7 at 11am Pacific. Follow Rich on Twitter for details!! 🐤🐤🐤 Twitter.com/Richard_Kitty 🐤🐤🐤 Watch him clean his belly, ask about his favorite sleeping spot, hear him purr, listen to me trying to interpret his answers 😺
A photo posted by Richard Kitty (@richard_kitty) on
6) Snoopy Babe
More than 300,000 users enjoy Snoopy Babe’s Instagram antics. The exotic shorthair enjoys dressing up, boasting a particular impressive collection of headwear.
Garfi, a.k.a. “Angry Cat,” has got a death stare that would curdle cat milk. His hilariously surly face will brighten your day. Or else.
A photo posted by Venus the Two Face Cat (@venustwofacecat) on
Mad genetics gave Venus a two-tone visage. Follow along for images that’ll make you do a double-take every time you see one.
Sweet little Monty looks a little different than most cats due to a chromosome defect. A rescue cat, his mission is “telling the world that looking different doesn’t mean you can’t be fantastic.” Aww.
A photo posted by Monty -not perfect but PAWsome (@monty_happiness) on
10) Colonel Meow
Finally, Colonel Meow’s bad-tempered appearance makes for some funny photos, none more so than when he’s captured looking disdainfully at his canine bro Boots.
A photo posted by Colonel Meow and Friends (@colonelmeowandfriends) on
Photo via Vitor Correa Fogassa/Flickr (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0)
Amy-Mae Turner is a tech reporter who focuses on gadgets, streaming entertainment, social media, and internet lingo. She previously served as a senior features writer for Mashable.