- Amanda Holden’s bad coronavirus advice sheds light on the struggle of being immunocompromised Friday 9:03 PM
- The World Health Organization is now fighting coronavirus misinformation on TikTok Friday 8:43 PM
- Police are using coronavirus misinformation to trick people into turning in drugs Friday 8:11 PM
- People can’t stop touching their faces–and the CDC really wants them to Friday 7:31 PM
- A TikTok of a girl getting an abortion is going viral—and the internet is divided Friday 3:06 PM
- FCC proposes $200 million fine for T-Mobile, others over data sharing Friday 3:03 PM
- Which ‘Love is Blind’ couples are still together? Friday 2:01 PM
- Review: ‘The Invisible Man’ reboot is thrilling but basic Friday 1:25 PM
- Sex workers speak out after OnlyFans leak Friday 1:21 PM
- Normani addresses Camila Cabello’s racist social media posts Friday 1:07 PM
- Mike Huckabee’s defense of Trump’s coronavirus response will make you nauseous Friday 12:06 PM
- Gmail’s email filtering may affect what candidate emails you are seeing Friday 11:08 AM
- Woman shares aftermath of domestic abuse: ‘This is only to raise awareness’ Friday 10:40 AM
- Skai Jackson gets restraining order against Bhad Bhabie after death threat Friday 10:19 AM
- Taylor Swift shades Scooter Braun in ‘The Man’ video Friday 10:15 AM
Laughter might not cure diseases, but it just might make people forget about them for a little while.
Ashley Migneault’s grandfather has lived with dementia for two years now, and although he knows there’s something wrong, he can’t quite put his finger on it. He’s no longer able to keep up with and retain information from scripted shows, but having watched America’s Funniest Home Videos with Migneault when she was younger, it was evident he loved to laugh.
As a compromise, she and her family members have started showing him something that doesn’t involve much concentration or memory at all: the Jackass movies. And he loves every second of it, leading the Reddit community to share other possible ideas of things Migneault could show him.
And like many Jackass fans, he has his favorite.
“He’s seen some CKY and a bit of the original Jackass MTV series, but he seems to like Jackass 3 the best,” Migneault wrote. “We’ve watched it a few times now and he laughs like this every single time. His favorites are basically anything with the phantom cameras or a nut shot.”
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.