- How to stream 49ers vs. Redskins in Week 7 5 Years Ago
- How to stream Cardinals vs. Giants in Week 7 5 Years Ago
- How to stream Packers vs. Raiders in Week 7 5 Years Ago
- How to stream Vikings vs. Lions in Week 7 5 Years Ago
- How to stream Rams vs. Falcons in Week 7 5 Years Ago
- Billie Eilish fans think they figured out who stole her ring 5 Years Ago
- ‘Give me candy’: Hailey Bieber mocked for defense of celebrating Halloween as a Christian Today 10:28 AM
- Aaron Paul predicted Jesse Pinkman’s fate on Reddit years ago Today 8:53 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Eli’ is a satisfyingly nasty blend of haunted houses and medical horror Today 7:00 AM
- Why 8chan’s founder is fighting to keep the infamous message board dead Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream NFL Sunday Ticket without DirecTV Today 5:00 AM
- How to watch Arizona State vs. Utah Today 4:00 AM
- How to watch Michigan vs. Penn State Today 4:00 AM
- How to watch Florida vs. South Carolina Today 4:00 AM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Crystal Palace Today 1:00 AM
Dad commemorates newborn with a horrifying face tattoo
Meet ‘Chris,’ an aggressively proud new dad.
A Texas man identified only as “Chris” marked the occasion of his new fatherhood by marking his face.
An expansive black-and-white tattooed portrait of his new son now covers the left side of his head. It’s wild. Here’s how he showed it off on social media:
Before you react with shock and horror, you should know that Chris has something of a penchant for face tattoos. Here’s what the opposite side of his head looks like when he’s not wearing a hat.
The instant criticism over any tattoo that even approaches facial prominence is that the wearer becomes instantly unemployable. And this is a face tattoo of another face entirely. But rest easy—Chris became a certified electrician in December.
No he I’d NOT tattooing anymore of his face this is why I didn’t want to have another kid and it jynxed us. But were going to try our best I guess and TRY to respect each other. I love chris with all my f***ing heart and I love this family. But I want us to be a happy and honest family for once and I’m hoping this child will be a girl so it will make him grow up a Lil bit more lol [sic]
We’ll see how that goes.
Dylan Love is an editorial consultant and journalist whose reporting interests include emergent technology, digital media, and Russian language and culture. He is a former staff writer for the Daily Dot, and his work has been published by Business Insider, International Business Times, Men's Journal, and the Next Web.