- 7-year-old YouTuber to get his own show on Nickelodeon Saturday 5:30 PM
- ‘Hipster’ jobs are trending, and Indeed says the market is booming Saturday 3:33 PM
- Trump meme removed after copyright complaint Saturday 2:15 PM
- Facebook pushes back against moderators complaining about ‘Big Brother’ environment Saturday 12:46 PM
- Twitter hid post from an account linked to Iran’s Supreme Leader Saturday 10:17 AM
- How to stream Leo Santa Cruz vs. Rafael Rivera for free Saturday 8:00 AM
- ‘Larry Charles’ Dangerous World of Comedy’ finds the balance between tragedy and comedy Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to stream Michael ‘Venom’ Page vs. Paul Daley for free Saturday 7:00 AM
- How to watch the NBA Dunk Contest 2019 online for free Saturday 6:50 AM
- The best new TV shows to stream this weekend Saturday 6:00 AM
- Bug lets Twitter save your DMs—even after you delete them Friday 7:21 PM
- Guy mansplains song to Japanese Breakfast, the female artist who wrote the song Friday 6:38 PM
- Ann Coulter’s Twitter bio links to a vulgar parody account Friday 5:22 PM
- Popular YouTube music channel gets income yanked for ‘repetitious’ content Friday 4:14 PM
- New website will endlessly generate fake faces thanks to AI Friday 3:41 PM
Meet ‘Chris,’ an aggressively proud new dad.
A Texas man identified only as “Chris” marked the occasion of his new fatherhood by marking his face.
An expansive black-and-white tattooed portrait of his new son now covers the left side of his head. It’s wild. Here’s how he showed it off on social media:
Before you react with shock and horror, you should know that Chris has something of a penchant for face tattoos. Here’s what the opposite side of his head looks like when he’s not wearing a hat.
The instant criticism over any tattoo that even approaches facial prominence is that the wearer becomes instantly unemployable. And this is a face tattoo of another face entirely. But rest easy—Chris became a certified electrician in December.
No he I’d NOT tattooing anymore of his face this is why I didn’t want to have another kid and it jynxed us. But were going to try our best I guess and TRY to respect each other. I love chris with all my f***ing heart and I love this family. But I want us to be a happy and honest family for once and I’m hoping this child will be a girl so it will make him grow up a Lil bit more lol [sic]
We’ll see how that goes.
Dylan Love is an editorial consultant and journalist whose reporting interests include emergent technology, digital media, and Russian language and culture. He is a former staff writer for the Daily Dot, and his work has been published by Business Insider, International Business Times, Men's Journal, and the Next Web.