- A lonely grandma sought family to spend Christmas with on Craigslist Saturday 5:45 PM
- Airbnb bans white supremacists tied to Iron March forum Saturday 5:07 PM
- Did a Twitter user really get tricked into naming baby ‘Jack Ingof’? Saturday 4:46 PM
- State of emergency declared in New Orleans following ‘cyberattack’ Saturday 4:12 PM
- Video shows boy getting beat up–mom says it’s because he wore MAGA hat Saturday 3:54 PM
- Billboard changing albums chart to count YouTube streams Saturday 2:43 PM
- TikTok’s 20 most popular songs of 2019 Saturday 2:14 PM
- Greek gods memes are flooding Reddit thanks to TV reboot rumors Saturday 1:47 PM
- Anti-impeachment protesters aimlessly fumble through halls of Congress Saturday 12:54 PM
- Everything we know so far about the Xbox Series X Saturday 12:17 PM
- ASMR YouTuber Life with MaK says she was branded a ‘Nazi’ by online smear campaign Saturday 10:46 AM
- Voters duped by fake ex-Bloomberg intern’s tweet about being fired Saturday 9:47 AM
- HBO’s ‘Watchmen’ and the fantasy of competence Saturday 8:00 AM
- Cómo ver Kamaru Usman vs. Colby Covington en el UFC 245 Saturday 7:00 AM
- ‘Penis fish’ memes erupt after worms wash up on California coast Friday 5:58 PM
Dad commemorates newborn with a horrifying face tattoo
Meet ‘Chris,’ an aggressively proud new dad.
A Texas man identified only as “Chris” marked the occasion of his new fatherhood by marking his face.
An expansive black-and-white tattooed portrait of his new son now covers the left side of his head. It’s wild. Here’s how he showed it off on social media:
Before you react with shock and horror, you should know that Chris has something of a penchant for face tattoos. Here’s what the opposite side of his head looks like when he’s not wearing a hat.
The instant criticism over any tattoo that even approaches facial prominence is that the wearer becomes instantly unemployable. And this is a face tattoo of another face entirely. But rest easy—Chris became a certified electrician in December.
No he I’d NOT tattooing anymore of his face this is why I didn’t want to have another kid and it jynxed us. But were going to try our best I guess and TRY to respect each other. I love chris with all my f***ing heart and I love this family. But I want us to be a happy and honest family for once and I’m hoping this child will be a girl so it will make him grow up a Lil bit more lol [sic]
We’ll see how that goes.
Dylan Love is an editorial consultant and journalist whose reporting interests include emergent technology, digital media, and Russian language and culture. He is a former staff writer for the Daily Dot, and his work has been published by Business Insider, International Business Times, Men's Journal, and the Next Web.