- BadBunny rips her fans for not sending her enough money 6 Months Ago
- White rapper punched in the face for saying the N-word during battle 6 Months Ago
- Hillary Clinton blasts Bernie Sanders, says ‘nobody likes him’ Today 8:57 AM
- Someone found Harry Styles’ doppelganger—and TikTok is obsessed Today 8:08 AM
- Patrick Stewart has spoken to Kevin Feige about playing Professor X again Today 7:16 AM
- ‘Shrill’ season 2 expands its world and point of view Today 7:00 AM
- Trans/Sex: Let trans art be messy, weird, and uncomfortable Today 6:00 AM
- Pediatrician gets death threats after pro-vaccine TikTok video Monday 9:37 PM
- This Australia-themed dildo is raising money to fight the bushfires Monday 8:26 PM
- Influencers say they’ve received unwanted sexual solicitations worth thousands Monday 7:39 PM
- Pregnant woman masterfully trolls gender-obsessed relative Monday 3:05 PM
- HBO’s ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm’ returns from a 2-year break with brand new ways to make you cringe Monday 3:00 PM
- Far-right accused of impersonating antifa online to encourage violence at Richmond rally Monday 1:59 PM
- Second Amendment protesters defend gun rights with truly terrible signs Monday 12:52 PM
- David Lynch surprises fans by dropping Netflix short out of the blue Monday 12:29 PM
The 24-year-old had been planning a trip to the Netherlands to celebrate her 25th birthday with her boyfriend, Variety reported. When her parents didn’t hear from her for a few days, they grew worried and got into her Moscow apartment with the help of her landlord.
The parents found Karaglanova’s body with a slit throat inside the suitcase on Friday. She showed no signs of a struggle, according to Variety, and police did not find a murder weapon at the scene.
Her father tried to call an ambulance, but Karaglanova had already died.
Police have reportedly said they’re considering jealousy as a factor in the crime. Karaglanova had reportedly started a new relationship, and surveillance footage showed her ex-boyfriend visiting her in her apartment just days before her death.
Karaglanova had recently graduated from medical school with a degree in dermatology.
- A human trafficking internet hoax is being spread on TikTok
- Gilroy shooting suspect suggested white supremacist book on Instagram
- Ariana Grande apologizes for suggesting JonBenét Ramsey as a Halloween costume
Got five minutes? We’d love to hear from you. Help shape our journalism and be entered to win an Amazon gift card by filling out our 2019 reader survey.
Samira Sadeque is a New York-based journalist reporting on immigration, sexual violence, and mental health, and will sometimes write about memes and dinosaurs too. Her work also appears in Reuters, NPR, and NBC among other publications. She graduated from Columbia Journalism School, and her work has been nominated for SAJA awards. Follow: @Samideque