- ‘Bachelor’ contestant apologizes for ‘White Lives Matter’ photo shoot 5 Years Ago
- ‘Sonic The Hedgehog’ sets box office record for video game movies Sunday 8:15 PM
- Truck driver allegedly watching porn kills teen driver in a car crash Sunday 6:44 PM
- Is the Buttigieg campaign behind this pro-Pete Nigerian Twitter account? Sunday 4:58 PM
- Mask that has your face printed on it allows you to unlock your phone during viral epidemics Sunday 3:52 PM
- Justin Bieber slid into the DMs of someone who hated his new album Sunday 1:05 PM
- HQ Trivia host and co-founder in Twitter feud amid shutdown Sunday 12:10 PM
- YouTuber shamed for fake call with Caroline Flack after her death Sunday 10:59 AM
- This MAGA-loving Keanu Reeves imposter isn’t fooling anyone Sunday 10:16 AM
- How to watch ‘Outlander’ season 5 online Sunday 8:00 AM
- Kobe Bryant’s complicated online legacy isn’t buried with him Sunday 6:00 AM
- TikTok teen’s reaction to discovering boyfriend’s cheating goes viral Saturday 4:46 PM
- This may be the creepiest Amazon review you’ll ever read Saturday 3:58 PM
- Bill Maher booed on own show over defense of Bloomberg Saturday 3:37 PM
- The Sun allegedly deletes negative Caroline Flack story after her death Saturday 2:48 PM
This Valentine’s Day, get your lover the gift of a chocolate butthole
Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.
This article contains sexually explicit material.
Flowers and candies might say “I love you,” but nothing says “I want you to lick me where the sun don’t shine” like a box of puckered chocolate anuses.
If you’re looking for something a little extra this Valentine’s Day, drop your man the most obvious hint ever with Edible Anus, a novelty website that sells boxes of chocolate buttholes.
Really. For $39.95, you can buy your partner a box of five chocolate candies modeled after anuses.
The candies are available in different flavors, including white and dark chocolate, which is how butts actually taste IRL, right?
One problem with the anus chocolates: They don’t actually resemble anuses. They look like dried-up halves of apricot pits, or baby birds’ mouths. There’s no butt shape to put that balloon knot in context.
But if you’ve tried and failed to send your lover the hint to add tossed salad to the menu, these chocolates will give him the message loud and clear.
H/T Jezebel | Photo by Marit and Toomas Hinnosaur/Flickr (CC BY 2.0)
EJ Dickson is a writer and editor who primarily covers sex, dating, and relationships, with a special focus on the intersection of intimacy and technology. She served as the Daily Dot’s IRL editor from January 2014 to July 2015. Her work has since appeared in the New York Times, Rolling Stone, Mic, Bustle, Romper, and Men’s Health.