- Here’s what’s coming and going on Hulu in August 2019 Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ creators drop out of Comic-Con at last minute Today 6:38 AM
- Inside Britt McHenry’s war on women Today 6:30 AM
- The glorious highs and unexpected quirks of 4K streaming Today 6:00 AM
- Southwest Airlines passengers receive free Nintendo Switch consoles and Mario Maker 2 Wednesday 9:10 PM
- The Deplorable Choir drops diss track aimed at 4 congresswomen from Trump’s racist tweets Wednesday 8:09 PM
- Florida city is pushing homeless people out by playing ‘Baby Shark’ on a loop Wednesday 7:27 PM
- A ‘Gossip Girl’ reboot is coming to HBO Max–and fans are not happy with the casting details Wednesday 6:44 PM
- Beto can’t leverage his slave owner ancestry to gain Black voters’ trust Wednesday 5:51 PM
- Oakland to become the third U.S. city to ban facial recognition Wednesday 5:50 PM
- ‘Release the Snyder Cut’ billboards pop up outside of San Diego Comic-Con Wednesday 5:24 PM
- Iggy Azalea and Peppa Pig have an epic Twitter fight Wednesday 4:39 PM
- Should you be concerned about your privacy on FaceApp? Wednesday 4:15 PM
- Google ‘terminates’ Dragonfly, its censored search engine for China Wednesday 3:33 PM
- AOC rips Facebook during Libra House hearing Wednesday 3:14 PM
This Valentine’s Day, get your lover the gift of a chocolate butthole
Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.
This article contains sexually explicit material.
Flowers and candies might say “I love you,” but nothing says “I want you to lick me where the sun don’t shine” like a box of puckered chocolate anuses.
If you’re looking for something a little extra this Valentine’s Day, drop your man the most obvious hint ever with Edible Anus, a novelty website that sells boxes of chocolate buttholes.
Really. For $39.95, you can buy your partner a box of five chocolate candies modeled after anuses.
The candies are available in different flavors, including white and dark chocolate, which is how butts actually taste IRL, right?
One problem with the anus chocolates: They don’t actually resemble anuses. They look like dried-up halves of apricot pits, or baby birds’ mouths. There’s no butt shape to put that balloon knot in context.
But if you’ve tried and failed to send your lover the hint to add tossed salad to the menu, these chocolates will give him the message loud and clear.
H/T Jezebel | Photo by Marit and Toomas Hinnosaur/Flickr (CC BY 2.0)
EJ Dickson is a writer and editor who primarily covers sex, dating, and relationships, with a special focus on the intersection of intimacy and technology. She served as the Daily Dot’s IRL editor from January 2014 to July 2015. Her work has since appeared in the New York Times, Rolling Stone, Mic, Bustle, Romper, and Men’s Health.