- New Loch Ness monster video may just confirm giant eel theory Wednesday 8:04 PM
- Instagram to restrict posts promoting diet culture and plastic surgery Wednesday 6:58 PM
- Apple wants to trademark ‘Slofie,’ its term for slow-motion selfies Wednesday 5:51 PM
- Fortnite leak reveals a Batman crossover event may be happening Wednesday 5:32 PM
- The explosion at a bull semen factory generated a lot of obvious jokes Wednesday 4:33 PM
- Jessica Jaymes, adult film star, dead at 43 Wednesday 4:18 PM
- How to stream Falcons vs. Colts in Week 3 Wednesday 4:05 PM
- Beto O’Rourke says he opposes police use of facial recognition tech Wednesday 4:01 PM
- Lawsuit alleges woman was kidnapped by Lyft driver and gang-raped Wednesday 3:19 PM
- Facebook and Ray-Ban want to replace smartphones with smart glasses Wednesday 3:13 PM
- Sirfetch’d is the gallant new Pokémon winning everyone’s heart Wednesday 3:09 PM
- Danielle Cohn’s dad says she’s not really 15 years old Wednesday 2:14 PM
- Chilling ad by Sandy Hook Promise features kids using school supplies during a shooting Wednesday 1:50 PM
- Don’t fall victim to this Venmo texting scam Wednesday 1:18 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in October 2019 Wednesday 12:55 PM
This Valentine’s Day, get your lover the gift of a chocolate butthole
Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.
This article contains sexually explicit material.
Flowers and candies might say “I love you,” but nothing says “I want you to lick me where the sun don’t shine” like a box of puckered chocolate anuses.
If you’re looking for something a little extra this Valentine’s Day, drop your man the most obvious hint ever with Edible Anus, a novelty website that sells boxes of chocolate buttholes.
Really. For $39.95, you can buy your partner a box of five chocolate candies modeled after anuses.
The candies are available in different flavors, including white and dark chocolate, which is how butts actually taste IRL, right?
One problem with the anus chocolates: They don’t actually resemble anuses. They look like dried-up halves of apricot pits, or baby birds’ mouths. There’s no butt shape to put that balloon knot in context.
But if you’ve tried and failed to send your lover the hint to add tossed salad to the menu, these chocolates will give him the message loud and clear.
H/T Jezebel | Photo by Marit and Toomas Hinnosaur/Flickr (CC BY 2.0)
EJ Dickson is a writer and editor who primarily covers sex, dating, and relationships, with a special focus on the intersection of intimacy and technology. She served as the Daily Dot’s IRL editor from January 2014 to July 2015. Her work has since appeared in the New York Times, Rolling Stone, Mic, Bustle, Romper, and Men’s Health.