- Counselors reportedly pressured to share private info about Facebook moderators 5 Years Ago
- Barstool Sports founder under investigation for anti-union tweets Today 12:34 PM
- Harmony Korine’s ‘The Beach Bum’ is now streaming on Hulu Today 12:19 PM
- How an Instagram feud led to the death of 9-year-old girl Today 11:08 AM
- A scarier ‘The Haunting of Hill House’ extended director’s cut is coming to Blu-ray Today 9:15 AM
- The 9 best podcasts for kids that entertain and educate Today 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! Why does my BFF get more likes on Instagram than me? Today 6:00 AM
- The 25 Tom Cruise movies that are essential viewing Today 6:00 AM
- No, that guy didn’t really fly alone on a Delta flight Saturday 4:31 PM
- Fans are paying to meet their favorite YouTubers online through pilot program Saturday 2:54 PM
- Behold: 12 straight hours of ‘Stranger Things” Alexei drinking a Slurpee Saturday 2:05 PM
- Influencer couple under fire for using holy water to splash genitals in Bali Saturday 1:29 PM
- These are the 10 best villains DC comics has ever conceived Saturday 1:11 PM
- The Daily Wire accused of stealing art design from pop artist for its merchandise Saturday 12:09 PM
- Instagram model Rianne Meijer on keeping it real with her followers Saturday 10:52 AM
Dan Bilzerian’s lawyer issues response to porn star Janice Griffith
“Like your client, the facts of the claim won’t quite fly.”
Boy meets girl. Boy throws girl off the roof of a mansion into a pool during a Hustler shoot. Girl threatens to sue boy and said porn mag for injuries sustained during fall. Boy’s lawyer issues response to girl. Response goes viral.
In this case, the boy in question is Dan Bilzerian, pro poker player, son of a multimillionaire Wall Street banker, Instagram playboy king. He made headlines last month after he threw porn star and model Janice Griffith off a roof into a pool during a photo shoot, breaking her foot in the process.
After Griffith threatened to sue Bilzerian for $85,000 to cover the cost of the work she missed as a result of her injury, Bilzerian’s lawyer issued the following response, which his client posted on Facebook. Here it is, via Total Frat Move. (Bilzerian’s camp confirms it’s legit.)
H/T Total Frat Move | Photo via Dan Bilzerian/Instagram
EJ Dickson is a writer and editor who primarily covers sex, dating, and relationships, with a special focus on the intersection of intimacy and technology. She served as the Daily Dot’s IRL editor from January 2014 to July 2015. Her work has since appeared in the New York Times, Rolling Stone, Mic, Bustle, Romper, and Men’s Health.