- Man dragged for recording, posting video of neighbor being ‘killed’ instead of helping Saturday 4:14 PM
- How to stream Saints vs. Bears in Week 7 Saturday 3:25 PM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Ravens in Week 7 Saturday 3:25 PM
- Are TikTok teens throwing up gang signs in their videos? Saturday 2:45 PM
- Anti-impeachment protesters believe ‘deep state’ tried to sabotage rally Saturday 12:51 PM
- How to stream 49ers vs. Redskins in Week 7 Saturday 12:00 PM
- How to stream Cardinals vs. Giants in Week 7 Saturday 12:00 PM
- How to stream Packers vs. Raiders in Week 7 Saturday 12:00 PM
- How to stream Vikings vs. Lions in Week 7 Saturday 12:00 PM
- How to stream Rams vs. Falcons in Week 7 Saturday 12:00 PM
- Billie Eilish fans think they figured out who stole her ring Saturday 11:32 AM
- ‘Give me candy’: Hailey Bieber mocked for defense of celebrating Halloween as a Christian Saturday 10:28 AM
- Aaron Paul predicted Jesse Pinkman’s fate on Reddit years ago Saturday 8:53 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Eli’ is a satisfyingly nasty blend of haunted houses and medical horror Saturday 7:00 AM
- Why 8chan’s founder is fighting to keep the infamous message board dead Saturday 6:30 AM
Us Weekly reports that Jenner, a longtime Republican, has accepted Trump’s invitation to the inauguration. However, her people told LGBTQ Nation, “I’m unaware, at the moment, of any details relating to this,” adding that they wouldn’t comment on whether the Olympic-athlete-turned-reality-star would work with Trump’s administration.
During the election, Jenner spoke out against Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton on her show, I Am Cait, calling her a “fucking liar.” She also said that even though she didn’t like Trump’s macho attitude, “I think he would be very good for women’s issues.”
For his part, Trump has either denied or gone on the defensive about celebrities’ numerous snubs, tweeting back in December that, regardless of all reports otherwise, most of Hollywood was scrambling for tickets.
The so-called “A” list celebrities are all wanting tixs to the inauguration, but look what they did for Hillary, NOTHING. I want the PEOPLE!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 23, 2016
It’s a good thing he wants the regular folks (meaning rich white people) there, because that’s likely all who’s going to show up.
Jessica Machado is the IRL editor of the Daily Dot. Previously, she was an associate editor at Rolling Stone. Her work has been published in the Washington Post, Elle, Vice, Salon, BuzzFeed, Guernica, Bitch, Bust, the Cut, the Awl, the Toast, among others.