- ‘Game of Thrones’ failed women—and it’s a shame on its legacy Today 7:40 AM
- How to use Tor, the network that lets you browse the web anonymously Today 7:30 AM
- How to live stream Devin Haney vs. Antonio Moran on DAZN Today 7:00 AM
- Trump’s transphobic policies are disgusting—but they aren’t new Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Copa del Rey Final online for free Today 5:45 AM
- How to watch the DFB-Pokal final for free Today 5:30 AM
- Curvy Wife Guy drops music video for rap song ‘Chubby Sexy’ Friday 7:33 PM
- A ‘Black Mirror’ spinoff mini-series is coming to YouTube via Netflix Latin America Friday 5:56 PM
- Kanye West appears on David Letterman’s Netflix show to talk Trump, TMZ, and Drake Friday 3:27 PM
- QAnon believers link small-town arrest to deep state conspiracy without evidence Friday 1:58 PM
- Instagram photos showing prison conditions spark massive protest Friday 1:33 PM
- ‘Gay rat wedding’ headline sparks amazing new meme Friday 1:03 PM
- ‘I read a gossip piece’ meme mocks Moby’s Instagram post Friday 12:39 PM
- Rotten Tomatoes wants to see your ticket stub to leave a verified review Friday 11:46 AM
- ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ movie delayed to 2020 to fix his look Friday 11:39 AM
The Republican would be one of the few celebrities to attend.
Us Weekly reports that Jenner, a longtime Republican, has accepted Trump’s invitation to the inauguration. However, her people told LGBTQ Nation, “I’m unaware, at the moment, of any details relating to this,” adding that they wouldn’t comment on whether the Olympic-athlete-turned-reality-star would work with Trump’s administration.
During the election, Jenner spoke out against Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton on her show, I Am Cait, calling her a “fucking liar.” She also said that even though she didn’t like Trump’s macho attitude, “I think he would be very good for women’s issues.”
For his part, Trump has either denied or gone on the defensive about celebrities’ numerous snubs, tweeting back in December that, regardless of all reports otherwise, most of Hollywood was scrambling for tickets.
The so-called “A” list celebrities are all wanting tixs to the inauguration, but look what they did for Hillary, NOTHING. I want the PEOPLE!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 23, 2016
It’s a good thing he wants the regular folks (meaning rich white people) there, because that’s likely all who’s going to show up.
Jessica Machado is the IRL editor of the Daily Dot. Previously, she was an associate editor at Rolling Stone. Her work has been published in the Washington Post, Elle, Vice, Salon, BuzzFeed, Guernica, Bitch, Bust, the Cut, the Awl, the Toast, among others.