- Game developer Chucklefish accused of whitewashing characters of color Monday 5:22 PM
- Apple TV’s ‘Hala’ is a silent explosion of a coming-of-age film Monday 5:20 PM
- This new video game apparently lets you play Jesus Monday 4:02 PM
- Golden toilet creator sells world’s most expensive banana—only for another artist to eat it Monday 3:24 PM
- This new Chinese video game lets players attack Hong Kong protesters Monday 3:05 PM
- These TikTok videos that recreate NPC interactions from Skyrim are honestly incredible Monday 2:40 PM
- John Legend defends pro-consent ‘Baby It’s Cold Outside’ lyrics Monday 2:38 PM
- Video shows UC Berkeley student using racial slurs, making homophobic comments Monday 2:36 PM
- New video reveals Brother Nature instigated sandwich shop fight Monday 2:06 PM
- Lizzo’s thong dress breaks the internet Monday 1:25 PM
- Pixel Buds 2 or Apple AirPods 2: Which are right for you? Monday 1:09 PM
- It’s 2019: Make your holiday cards online, for free this year Monday 12:47 PM
- Fighting over the ‘Marriage Story’ fight scene becomes a meme Monday 12:41 PM
- ‘Trump is innocent!’: InfoWars correspondent interrupts impeachment hearing Monday 12:12 PM
- Video shows runner smacking reporter’s butt on live TV Monday 11:46 AM
Us Weekly reports that Jenner, a longtime Republican, has accepted Trump’s invitation to the inauguration. However, her people told LGBTQ Nation, “I’m unaware, at the moment, of any details relating to this,” adding that they wouldn’t comment on whether the Olympic-athlete-turned-reality-star would work with Trump’s administration.
During the election, Jenner spoke out against Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton on her show, I Am Cait, calling her a “fucking liar.” She also said that even though she didn’t like Trump’s macho attitude, “I think he would be very good for women’s issues.”
For his part, Trump has either denied or gone on the defensive about celebrities’ numerous snubs, tweeting back in December that, regardless of all reports otherwise, most of Hollywood was scrambling for tickets.
The so-called “A” list celebrities are all wanting tixs to the inauguration, but look what they did for Hillary, NOTHING. I want the PEOPLE!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 23, 2016
It’s a good thing he wants the regular folks (meaning rich white people) there, because that’s likely all who’s going to show up.
Jessica Machado is the IRL editor of the Daily Dot. Previously, she was an associate editor at Rolling Stone. Her work has been published in the Washington Post, Elle, Vice, Salon, BuzzFeed, Guernica, Bitch, Bust, the Cut, the Awl, the Toast, among others.