- How to stream UFC Fight Night 148 for free 4 Years Ago
- The kids are making scantron memes instead of studying Today 9:29 AM
- Every installment of Hulu’s ‘Into the Dark,’ ranked Today 6:00 AM
- The internet is mocking Robert Mueller’s report deadline Friday 7:53 PM
- Instagram blocks some anti-vax hashtags—but still has far to go Friday 6:20 PM
- Study: Netflix released more originals than licensed titles last year Friday 2:26 PM
- Laura Ingraham, Dinesh D’Souza slam journalist for having a job Friday 1:40 PM
- Netflix is testing a cheap-as-hell mobile-only plan Friday 1:08 PM
- Astrology app Co-Star’s bizarre push notifications are now a meme Friday 12:18 PM
- ‘The Dirt’ offers a sanitized history of Mötley Crüe—but why? Friday 11:42 AM
- ‘The Dirt’ director Jeff Tremaine on Mötley Crüe’s long, difficult road to Netflix Friday 11:30 AM
- Here’s video of yet another alleged gunman looking for YouTuber Adam22 Friday 11:09 AM
- 12 mugs that are absolutely purr-fect for cat enthusiasts Friday 10:58 AM
- Jared Kushner used WhatsApp for official White House business Friday 10:50 AM
- Unsettled Tom memes are on the rise Friday 10:36 AM
Hint: Always use a condom.
Are you an elegant lady? Do you idolize Grace Kelly and drink rooibos tea with your pinky out and insist on wearing a floppy hat to all social functions because that’s what they did in the 1950s? Then you need footwear that is just as classy as you are.
That’s why a luxury footwear brand has developed handmade heels featuring “unusual designs which incorporate beautiful accessories for erotic play.”
That’s their way of saying that these shoes double as functional butt plugs.
The shoes are the brainchild of upscale shoe designer Ainsley-T, which describes itself as a brand that sells “shoes for your erotic life.” They come in various colors and textures, including black-and-red patent leather and neon suede. They cost around 246 Euros ($264). And in case you’re wondering if this is an April Fools’ joke, it’s not: Ainsley-T has been selling the shoes since at least 2013, if the very, very NSFW demos on the brand’s Tumblr are any indication.
At this point, you also might be wondering: Exactly what demographic are these heels supposed to target? It’s a good question. Ainsley-T also sells gag sandals and butt-plug boots for kinksters and foot fetishists, so they’re clearly committed to the intersection of fashion and, well, “function.”
The website recommends “the use of a condom if the shoes are to be used for anal or vaginal play.” It also says that heels should be cleaned “with liquid soap and soft cloth only.”
H/T Metro | Photo via Ainsley-T
EJ Dickson is a writer and editor who primarily covers sex, dating, and relationships, with a special focus on the intersection of intimacy and technology. She served as the Daily Dot’s IRL editor from January 2014 to July 2015. Her work has since appeared in the New York Times, Rolling Stone, Mic, Bustle, Romper, and Men’s Health.