- Instagram apologizes for censoring pictures of fish 4 Years Ago
- George R.R. Martin clarifies some things about the ‘Game of Thrones’ Targaryen prequel 4 Years Ago
- Bill Mitchell, the Trump-loving QAnon scammer, is pushing ammunition for a civil war 4 Years Ago
- How to stream Tigres vs. Cruz Azul in the Leagues Cup final 4 Years Ago
- How to stream Bayern Munich vs. Belgrade Red Star in Champions League action Today 11:36 AM
- HBO Max gains the streaming rights to ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Today 11:30 AM
- Everyone hates this Russian rapper’s pro-Putin music video Today 10:34 AM
- Skull fire logs are here to make you look like a gleeful murderer Today 10:30 AM
- High school cheerleading team put on probation for waving Trump banner during a game Today 10:12 AM
- ‘Battlestar Galactica’ is getting a reboot from the creator of ‘Mr. Robot’ Today 9:17 AM
- Sean Spicer is already alleging judges are out to get him on DWTS Today 8:52 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Jupiter’s Legacy’ loses showrunner halfway through filming Today 7:36 AM
- ‘Disenchantment’ season 2 starts strong but falls into familiar trappings Today 7:00 AM
- Are Ben Shapiro fans organizing against his opponents on Twitter? Today 6:30 AM
- iPhone overloaded? Here’s how to cancel app subscriptions Monday 11:02 PM
This article contains sexually explicit material.
Charlie Sheen went on the Today show Tuesday morning to announce his HIV positive status. Former porn star Bree Olson, who had a public live-in relationship with Sheen and another woman in 2011, has also responded this week by clarifying her own negative status.
Olson alleges that Sheen never disclosed his status to her and insisted on unprotected sex. On the Howard Stern show Tuesday, Olson said that Sheen told her he didn’t have any sexually transmitted infections (STIs), wanted to have unprotected sex, and insisted on using lambskin condoms (which have a poor rate of protection from HIV) when using condoms at all.
Olson also took a live HIV test on Stern’s show with negative results, asserted that she is regularly tested and has been HIV negative the entire time since dating Sheen.
- A former porn star tells us why she sent this viral warning to young girls
The panic that Olson and other former sexual partners of Sheen—who once bragged about having sex with over 5,000 women—now face may not be necessary, though. Sheen and his doctor told Today that his HIV is undetectable and un-transmittable, which is often the case with appropriate medication and health care.
Photo via Wikimedia Commons
Mary Emily O'Hara is an LGBTQ reporter. Her work has appeared in Rolling Stone, NBC Out, Daily Dot, Broadly, Vice, the Daily Beast, the Advocate, Huffington Post, DNAinfo, Al Jazeera, and Portland's Pulitzer Prize-winning newsweekly Willamette Week, among other outlets.