- Greek gods memes are flooding Reddit thanks to TV reboot rumors 3 Years Ago
- Anti-impeachment protesters aimlessly fumble through halls of Congress Today 12:54 PM
- Everything we know so far about the Xbox Series X Today 12:17 PM
- ASMR YouTuber Life with MaK says she was branded a ‘Nazi’ by online smear campaign Today 10:46 AM
- Voters duped by fake ex-Bloomberg intern’s tweet about being fired Today 9:47 AM
- HBO’s ‘Watchmen’ and the fantasy of competence Today 8:00 AM
- Cómo ver Kamaru Usman vs. Colby Covington en el UFC 245 Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Penis fish’ memes erupt after worms wash up on California coast Friday 5:58 PM
- Why Britons are tweeting ‘Little England’ in wake of the U.K. election Friday 3:22 PM
- Net neutrality advocates ask for rehearing on federal court decision Friday 2:29 PM
- Americans are sharing their #PrivateHealthLIFEhacks to help Brits Friday 2:28 PM
- Warren, Sanders, Yang pledge to skip next week’s debate over union dispute Friday 2:12 PM
- How to watch tonight’s Nets vs. Raptors matchup on NBA TV Friday 2:00 PM
- Alt-right comedian Owen Benjamin banned from Instagram over anti-Semitic memes Friday 1:55 PM
- TikTok teens are procrastinating with #FinalsWeek Friday 1:46 PM
Woman uses peel-off blackhead mask all over her body—and it’s cringeworthy
Beauty doesn’t need to be this painful.
Another day, another incredibly painful beauty challenge. Chances are you’ve seen a few videos of blackhead peel off masks going terribly wrong, but this newest video takes it to a whole new level. Vlogger Nicole Skyes tried (and maybe invented) the full body blackhead peel-off mask challenge — and it is absolutely cringe-worthy.
In the video, Skyes shaves her entire body before putting a peel-off blackhead mask all over her limbs, stomach and back. After applying the full body mask, she waits around for two full hours before attempting to peel it off. She doesn’t really give any logic for why she waited two hours, because I can’t imagine she was able to do much while being covered in the mask, but I’m sure it made the whole process even more painful.
Once Skyes starts peeling off the full body blackhead mask, things start to take a turn for the worst. In what is obviously a very painful endeavor, Skyes explains as she rips it off one arm, that it feels like she’s “getting scratched by 10,000 cats, especially the back of the arm.” Pleasant.
She gleefully mentions that her body will be very exfoliated, but I think if I’m looking for some full body exfoliation, a peel off mask is not the way to go. Eventually, Skyes gives in and rinses the rest of the mask off, because one can only take so much pain.
Supermodels like Miranda Kerr swear by dry body brushing for more than just its exfoliating benefits. I’m personally a big fan of dry body brushing. It always makes my skin so smooth.
Rub this gentle scrub into your skin to reveal super smooth radiant skin underneath. No pain or peeling involved.
Use this exfoliating body scrub when you’re in the shower and you’ll step out with silky smooth skin. It smells good, too.
This Olay exfoliating body wash is gentle enough to use every time you shower, so you don’t have to go to any extremes for soft, smooth skin.
This story originally appeared on Bustle and has been republished with permission.