- Pediatrician gets death threats after pro-vaccine TikTok video Monday 9:37 PM
- This Australia-themed dildo is raising money to fight the bushfires Monday 8:26 PM
- Influencers say they’ve received unwanted sexual solicitations worth thousands Monday 7:39 PM
- Pregnant woman masterfully trolls gender-obsessed relative Monday 3:05 PM
- HBO’s ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm’ returns from a 2-year break with brand new ways to make you cringe Monday 3:00 PM
- Far-right accused of impersonating antifa online to encourage violence at Richmond rally Monday 1:59 PM
- Second Amendment protesters defend gun rights with truly terrible signs Monday 12:52 PM
- David Lynch surprises fans by dropping Netflix short out of the blue Monday 12:29 PM
- Poop-focused parody of Kent State Gun Girl sparks conservative ire Monday 11:58 AM
- 6-year-old raises $250K for Australian bushfires by making clay koalas Monday 11:31 AM
- What you need to know about Clearview AI and its facial recognition app Monday 10:36 AM
- Apple TV+ gets its first SAG Award while Netflix and Amazon nab 2 each Monday 10:07 AM
- Facebook apologizes for translating Chinese president’s name to ‘Mr. Sh*thole’ Monday 9:45 AM
- New York Times endorses Klobarren for president Monday 8:45 AM
- 6 gift cards that make for the most thoughtful Valentine’s Day gift ideas Monday 8:16 AM
Blac Chyna’s lawyer said she will file a restraining order against ex-fiancé Rob Kardashian, TMZ reported Friday.
Chyna’s lawyer Lisa Bloom—who is also representing Kathy Griffin in defense of her photo featuring a severed Trump head—tweeted that she warned Kardashian she will be seeking the order on Chyna’s behalf on Monday.
I represent Blac Chyna. I just gave Rob Kardashian notice that we'll be in court Monday seeking restraining orders against him. More to come— Lisa Bloom (@LisaBloom) July 7, 2017
The annoucement comes after Kardashian went on a social media tirade on Wednesday, posting revenge porn of ex-fiancée Chyna on his Instagram. Then, after his account was shut down, he moved his rants and what he alleged were nude photos of Chyna to Twitter.
On Thursday, a different lawyer of Chyna’s, Walter Mosely, told People that he was investigating legal actions against Kardashian. In California, sharing naked photos without consent could land Kardashian up to six months in jail and a $1,000 fine. A restraining order in the state would prevent him from contacting and harassing Chyna.
Kris Seavers is the IRL editor for the Daily Dot. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.