- How to live stream Guadalajara vs. Atletico Madrid 2 Years Ago
- Forget Area 51—People are planning to storm the Bermuda Triangle 2 Years Ago
- It’s too late to book a room for the Area 51 raid 2 Years Ago
- Adam Sandler’s next Netflix film is a star-studded Halloween comedy 2 Years Ago
- How to live stream Arsenal vs. Real Madrid Today 12:06 PM
- Netflix’s ‘7SEEDS’ is an abominable adaptation of the original manga Today 11:59 AM
- Alinity Divine hasn’t been punished for throwing her cat—and people are livid Today 10:16 AM
- Gamer Krucial B passes away during Defend the North tournament Today 9:25 AM
- Brexit supporter Boris Johnson becomes prime minister—spawning lots of memes Today 9:16 AM
- Democrats want to ban use of facial recognition in public housing Today 8:29 AM
- In America’s meme war, the left and right are fighting different battles Today 8:10 AM
- Mahershala Ali’s ‘Blade’ movie won’t arrive until Phase 5 of the MCU Today 7:18 AM
- Natalie Portman isn’t playing ‘female Thor’—she’s ‘Mighty Thor’ Today 7:08 AM
- How to watch ‘Breaking Bad’ online Today 7:00 AM
- Controversial Instagram influencer plans event called ‘The Scam’ Today 7:00 AM
Blac Chyna to file a restraining order against Rob Kardashian
Blac Chyna’s lawyer said she will file a restraining order against ex-fiancé Rob Kardashian, TMZ reported Friday.
Chyna’s lawyer Lisa Bloom—who is also representing Kathy Griffin in defense of her photo featuring a severed Trump head—tweeted that she warned Kardashian she will be seeking the order on Chyna’s behalf on Monday.
I represent Blac Chyna. I just gave Rob Kardashian notice that we'll be in court Monday seeking restraining orders against him. More to come— Lisa Bloom (@LisaBloom) July 7, 2017
The annoucement comes after Kardashian went on a social media tirade on Wednesday, posting revenge porn of ex-fiancée Chyna on his Instagram. Then, after his account was shut down, he moved his rants and what he alleged were nude photos of Chyna to Twitter.
On Thursday, a different lawyer of Chyna’s, Walter Mosely, told People that he was investigating legal actions against Kardashian. In California, sharing naked photos without consent could land Kardashian up to six months in jail and a $1,000 fine. A restraining order in the state would prevent him from contacting and harassing Chyna.
Kris Seavers is the Evening Editor for the Daily Dot, where she covers breaking news, politics, and LGBTQ issues. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.