- The most dangerous TikTok challenges we’ve seen—so far 3 Years Ago
- PewDiePie wants Bernie Sanders to host meme review 3 Years Ago
- Hilary Duff records confrontation with ‘creep’ taking photos of kids Today 1:08 PM
- BTS may have used Twitch streamer’s voice in song without permission Today 12:15 PM
- Gigi Hadid absolutely obliterates Jake Paul over Zayn Malik diss Today 10:26 AM
- People really want Chris Matthews fired after he compared Sanders’ Nevada win to Nazi invasion of France Today 9:35 AM
- Bernie Sanders wins Nevada Caucuses Saturday 6:54 PM
- MSNBC is out of its mind over Sanders leading Nevada Saturday 5:20 PM
- Kim Kardashian dragged for using makeup to darken her hands Saturday 4:13 PM
- TikTok users show how they turned their vehicles into incredible tiny homes Saturday 3:44 PM
- Woman iconically pranks man who sent her an unsolicited d*ck pic Saturday 2:25 PM
- ‘Terrifying’ deepfake puts Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk in ‘Star Trek’ Saturday 1:06 PM
- A 36-year-old called the cops after being booted from parents’ phone plan Saturday 12:16 PM
- People think novelist Dean Koontz predicted the coronavirus in 1981 thriller Saturday 10:22 AM
- Twitter suspends 70 pro-Bloomberg accounts Saturday 9:15 AM
Blac Chyna broke her silence about Rob Kardashian posting nude photos of her to social media, appearing with her lawyer on Good Morning America on Monday.
The 30-year-old model and entrepreneur, along with her lawyer Lisa Bloom, reacted to the shocking series of posts Kardashian made on his Instagram and Twitter accounts last week, saying she felt “betrayed.”
Chyna said that she was initially attracted to Rob’s sweet nature and that she had trusted him to be a friend to her.
“I was devastated, of course. I’m like, how could somebody, like, post these pictures of me?” she said.
I represent Blac Chyna. I just gave Rob Kardashian notice that we'll be in court Monday seeking restraining orders against him. More to come— Lisa Bloom (@LisaBloom) July 7, 2017
In the interview, Chyna expressed her remorse that her relationship with her ex-fiancé reached this point.
“This is a person that I trusted. I confided. I felt comfortable, you know, with even sending these pictures and even talking to him about certain things, you know,” she said. “I just felt … betrayed.”
In regards to where she “draws the line” at the posting of nudes, Chyna said: “I draw the line, I am Angela White, I am Blac Chyna, it’s my body.”
Nahila Bonfiglio reports on geek culture and gaming. Her work has also appeared on KUT's Texas Standard (Austin), KPAC-FM (San Antonio), and the Daily Texan.