- How to stream Bears vs. Redskins on Monday Night Football 2 Years Ago
- What are the best alternatives to the electoral college? Today 6:30 AM
- The best PS4 games you can’t play anywhere else Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 Emmy Awards Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 5 Today 4:00 AM
- Former developer at software company deletes his code to protest its ties to ICE Saturday 4:21 PM
- A mysterious website is doxing Hong Kong protesters and journalists Saturday 1:44 PM
- The best ‘Skyrim’ followers and how to get them Saturday 1:26 PM
- Why Joel Osteen gets cyberbullied every time Houston floods Saturday 12:40 PM
- How to stream Jets vs. Patriots in Week 3 Saturday 12:39 PM
- 10 indie dating simulator games you should be playing Saturday 12:31 PM
- How to stream Packers vs. Broncos in Week 3 Saturday 12:14 PM
- Saudi crown prince’s former adviser suspended from Twitter Saturday 11:57 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Dolphins in Week 3 Saturday 11:57 AM
- YouTuber to pay restitution after a teen fan died copying her video Saturday 10:36 AM
Blac Chyna broke her silence about Rob Kardashian posting nude photos of her to social media, appearing with her lawyer on Good Morning America on Monday.
The 30-year-old model and entrepreneur, along with her lawyer Lisa Bloom, reacted to the shocking series of posts Kardashian made on his Instagram and Twitter accounts last week, saying she felt “betrayed.”
Chyna said that she was initially attracted to Rob’s sweet nature and that she had trusted him to be a friend to her.
“I was devastated, of course. I’m like, how could somebody, like, post these pictures of me?” she said.
I represent Blac Chyna. I just gave Rob Kardashian notice that we'll be in court Monday seeking restraining orders against him. More to come— Lisa Bloom (@LisaBloom) July 7, 2017
In the interview, Chyna expressed her remorse that her relationship with her ex-fiancé reached this point.
“This is a person that I trusted. I confided. I felt comfortable, you know, with even sending these pictures and even talking to him about certain things, you know,” she said. “I just felt … betrayed.”
In regards to where she “draws the line” at the posting of nudes, Chyna said: “I draw the line, I am Angela White, I am Blac Chyna, it’s my body.”
Nahila Bonfiglio reports on geek culture and gaming. Her work has also appeared on KUT's Texas Standard (Austin), KPAC-FM (San Antonio), and the Daily Texan.