- Here’s what’s coming and going on Hulu in August 2019 Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ creators drop out of Comic-Con at last minute Today 6:38 AM
- Inside Britt McHenry’s war on women Today 6:30 AM
- The glorious highs and unexpected quirks of 4K streaming Today 6:00 AM
- Southwest Airlines passengers receive free Nintendo Switch consoles and Mario Maker 2 Wednesday 9:10 PM
- The Deplorable Choir drops diss track aimed at 4 congresswomen from Trump’s racist tweets Wednesday 8:09 PM
- Florida city is pushing homeless people out by playing ‘Baby Shark’ on a loop Wednesday 7:27 PM
- A ‘Gossip Girl’ reboot is coming to HBO Max–and fans are not happy with the casting details Wednesday 6:44 PM
- Beto can’t leverage his slave owner ancestry to gain Black voters’ trust Wednesday 5:51 PM
- Oakland to become the third U.S. city to ban facial recognition Wednesday 5:50 PM
- ‘Release the Snyder Cut’ billboards pop up outside of San Diego Comic-Con Wednesday 5:24 PM
- Iggy Azalea and Peppa Pig have an epic Twitter fight Wednesday 4:39 PM
- Should you be concerned about your privacy on FaceApp? Wednesday 4:15 PM
- Google ‘terminates’ Dragonfly, its censored search engine for China Wednesday 3:33 PM
- AOC rips Facebook during Libra House hearing Wednesday 3:14 PM
Blac Chyna gives first interview since Rob Kardashian’s revenge porn rampage
Blac Chyna broke her silence about Rob Kardashian posting nude photos of her to social media, appearing with her lawyer on Good Morning America on Monday.
The 30-year-old model and entrepreneur, along with her lawyer Lisa Bloom, reacted to the shocking series of posts Kardashian made on his Instagram and Twitter accounts last week, saying she felt “betrayed.”
Chyna said that she was initially attracted to Rob’s sweet nature and that she had trusted him to be a friend to her.
“I was devastated, of course. I’m like, how could somebody, like, post these pictures of me?” she said.
I represent Blac Chyna. I just gave Rob Kardashian notice that we'll be in court Monday seeking restraining orders against him. More to come— Lisa Bloom (@LisaBloom) July 7, 2017
In the interview, Chyna expressed her remorse that her relationship with her ex-fiancé reached this point.
“This is a person that I trusted. I confided. I felt comfortable, you know, with even sending these pictures and even talking to him about certain things, you know,” she said. “I just felt … betrayed.”
In regards to where she “draws the line” at the posting of nudes, Chyna said: “I draw the line, I am Angela White, I am Blac Chyna, it’s my body.”
Nahila Bonfiglio reports on geek culture and gaming. Her work has also appeared on KUT's Texas Standard (Austin), KPAC-FM (San Antonio), and the Daily Texan.