- Hoodies with fake bullet holes from prominent school shootings spark outrage 11 Months Ago
- Instagram apologizes for censoring pictures of fish 11 Months Ago
- George R.R. Martin clarifies some things about the ‘Game of Thrones’ Targaryen prequel 11 Months Ago
- Bill Mitchell, the Trump-loving QAnon scammer, is pushing ammunition for a civil war Today 11:53 AM
- How to stream Tigres vs. Cruz Azul in the Leagues Cup final Today 11:48 AM
- How to stream Bayern Munich vs. Belgrade Red Star in Champions League action Today 11:36 AM
- HBO Max gains the streaming rights to ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Today 11:30 AM
- Everyone hates this Russian rapper’s pro-Putin music video Today 10:34 AM
- Skull fire logs are here to make you look like a gleeful murderer Today 10:30 AM
- High school cheerleading team put on probation for waving Trump banner during a game Today 10:12 AM
- ‘Battlestar Galactica’ is getting a reboot from the creator of ‘Mr. Robot’ Today 9:17 AM
- Sean Spicer is already alleging judges are out to get him on DWTS Today 8:52 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Jupiter’s Legacy’ loses showrunner halfway through filming Today 7:36 AM
- ‘Disenchantment’ season 2 starts strong but falls into familiar trappings Today 7:00 AM
- Are Ben Shapiro fans organizing against his opponents on Twitter? Today 6:30 AM
Everyone is always looking to see what Beyoncé will do because everything she does tends to be incredible. Her Halloween costume this year was no different. Bey chose to dress as track and field star Flo Jo.
Flo Jo (Florence Griffith Joyner) is considered one of the fastest women of all time since she still holds the world record in the 100 meters with the 10.49 she ran at the 1988 Olympic trials, the New York Times reports.
People were quick to point out how iconic not only Flo Jo’s running accomplishments are, but how fabulous she looked while she was running.
“She was so glamorous on the track, nails done, the best custom uniforms,” one person on Twitter said. “Let’s just say an ICON!”
Alot of yall dont even know who Beyonce was for Halloween! Flo Jo is the fastest woman of all time in the 100 meter and 200 meter dash, her record has not been touched since 1988 ! She was so glamorous on the track, nails done, the best custom uniforms. lets just say an ICON ! pic.twitter.com/bXWSKiSlg5— JabbarLewis (@JabbarLewis) November 1, 2018
Seeing Beyoncé re-create Flo Jo’s look “is the best thing I’ve ever seen,” another person said.
Omfg. Beyonce as Flo Jo😩😭 this is the best thing I've ever seen. pic.twitter.com/iSGDtTkR5D— Gennette Cordova (@GNCordova) November 1, 2018
Of course, her husband Jay Z joined her as another sports icon. For his costume, he dressed as Tommie Smith, who is best known for his Black Power Salute on the podium at the 1968 Olympic Games.
Their costumes together gave one person “big feels.”
Beyoncé continues to give us all nothing but the very best, and we can’t wait to see next year’s costumes.
As for other celebrities’ Halloween costumes? There were a few good ones.
Gabrielle Sorto is an Atlanta-based freelance writer covering culture, lifestyle, and news. Her work has appeared in CNN, Teen Vogue, INSIDER, and Vice. She can usually be found writing with an overpriced coffee in hand or hanging out with her dog, Rihanna, who is named after exactly who you think.