- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ recap: Miami vices and vexes 3 Years Ago
- Teen gets harmonica stuck in mouth, documents it on TikTok Today 11:08 AM
- Joey Salads got his DNA results in and now he’s tweeting the N-word Today 10:58 AM
- NikkieTutorials says she knows who blackmailed her Today 10:22 AM
- Seth Rogen is making a movie about a deadly meme Today 9:30 AM
- Ring should be shut down ‘immediately,’ Amazon engineer warns Today 9:19 AM
- Joe Biden wants his own Bernie Bros Today 8:57 AM
- Twitch star Adept shares heartwarming story about meeting Kobe Bryant Today 8:44 AM
- ‘Promising Young Woman’ unravels the complexities of a revenge fantasy Today 8:35 AM
- Review: ‘Next in Fashion’ is Netflix’s latest attempt at reality TV Today 7:00 AM
- What is Byte, and can it really compete with TikTok? Today 7:00 AM
- Migrants are under social media surveillance—and that’s a problem for everyone Today 6:00 AM
- Gabrielle Union deserves better from Terry Crews Tuesday 11:12 PM
- T.I. publicly apologizes to daughters after Kobe Bryant’s death Tuesday 8:46 PM
- ‘Squash the boss’: Labor union seemingly unknowingly posted furry fetish art Tuesday 8:04 PM
The best sex toys for women
From the classics to the newest ‘sensations,’ we have the tools for your every pleasure.
It’s no secret that a good bedroom toy is a girl’s best friend. But if you’re a woman browsing the internet for a new self-pleasure device, the wealth of options these days could set your head spinning. And not in the cute, made-my-toes-curl and sent-me-to-another-planet kind of way.
That’s why we’ve scoured the options to find you the best of the best. Whether you want some light tickling, deep vibrations, or kinky new sensations, here are the best toys and different types of vibrators for all your pleasure needs.
The best sex toys for women
The Hitachi Magic Wand is an old standby that many women still swear by. It’s a simple massager that you can use all over and it delivers powerful vibrations. And the price can’t be beat. You can snag one on Amazon for about $70. And if you want to jazz it up, Hitachi offers a variety of attachments.
Another old favorite is the Rabbit. You know, the one from that Sex and the City episode where Charlotte refuses to leave her apartment because she loves her new toy a little too much. That one. The Rabbit is a terrific toy if you want both clitoral stimulation and dynamic penetration. The original Rabbit Habit toy has a rabbit that stimulates your clitoris while tumbling beads create a motion in your ocean. And at just over $30 on Amazon, it’s a real bargain.
If you feel like an update on an old classic, the Lelo Ina Wave reimagines the Rabbit’s style with higher-quality materials and a sleeker design. It’s a bit of a splurge at $219, but Lelo frequently offers discounts, and users report that it’s well worth it.
It’s no secret that many women prefer external stimulation when trying to achieve an orgasm. If you’re looking for a toy that will give your clitoris all of the attention, then Jimmy Jane’s Form 2 could be your dream come true. The Form 2 has two flexible “ears” that you can manipulate to squeeze, tickle, and surround the clitoris with a range of vibrations from soft and gentle to deep and intense. It retails for $89.
One of the most exciting options on the market is the Womanizer. The wave of the future might just be the Womanizer, a toy with a rather unfortunate name that uses suction to create indirect clitoral stimulation. Users report intensely satisfying results and orgasms that are a “new sensation.” Most models will run you about $200, but the Womanizer Pro40 is currently available for $94 (down from $299), and the Womanizer2Go, an adorably discreet mini version that looks like a lipstick, is available for $69+.
Fun and Flirty
For all-over play, we love Je Joue’s Mimi. The versatile, intuitive shape allows you to stimulate the labia and clitoris at the same time, or apply pin-point precision wherever you want it. The Mimi Soft offers users a uniquely pleasing texture and, at $99 just a few bucks more than the regular Mimi ($89), it’s an upgrade you won’t regret.
For a cute vibe that travels well, the brightly colored WeVibe Tango can’t be beat. It’s lightweight, waterproof, and charges up quickly. We love the flat tip which offers users versatile stimulation. And at just $62, it won’t break the bank.
Down and Dirty
If you’re looking to explore, Lelo’s Billy is the perfect toy for vaginal or anal stimulation. Lelo markets the Billy ($139) for male prostate stimulation, but it’s actually a great toy for women and its vibrations are more intense than its “female” counterparts. The Billy is a comfortable “just right” size for beginners and experienced users alike, and offers a variety of pulse settings. Its vibrations progress from gentle foreplay to rapid-fire intensity and are sure to leave you satisfied.
And let’s not forget, toys don’t need to vibrate to offer exciting stimulation. The Njoy Pure Wand is perfect for deep penetration and a crowd favorite for G-spot stimulation. It’s made of stainless steel, has a sleek and elegant design, and is sure to become a lifelong friend. You can get one for $75.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- The top best-selling vibrators on Amazon
- These bullet vibrators give you the best bang for your buck
- 7 butt plugs for beginners that only look scary
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.